News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NEW COMIC by cromin THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBING prt1

• 0 Replies

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
NEW COMIC by cromin THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBING prt1
« on: June 19, 2021, 08:00:28 AM »
Hello my fellow catfight enthusiest, it was another rough week but managed to get some work done anyway. ????
From the demented mind that brought you PRINCESS FIGHT2 JUNGLE COMBAT I present THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBING prt1, a multipanel 17 page story arc that will be followed by 4 more issues totaling over 70 pages. it will be one of my longest story arcs to date.
the story tells the adventures of Commander Jane Andretta as first officer on the Galactic union ship the Dark Nebula, an exploratory vessel on a four year mission searching for strange new worlds, intelligent alien life forms and fuck em.
Her captain, Jack Reeves is a shoot from the hip first ask questions second and then shoot it again kind of Galactic Union officer. Frequently ignoring protocols often to the detriment of the crew and especially his first mate.
In his latest misadventure the captain and several male crew members are taken captive by the green skinned Azeere as centuries of war has left the male population of their world nearly non existent.
after monitoring radio transmissions from the planet first officer Andretta has learned that they can invoke an old Azeere tribal challenge. A trial by combat for the freedom of the kidnapped crew not realizing that it will be in the form of sexual combat.
Can first officer Andretta prevail against the Azeeres champion and gain the freedom of her captain and crew or has she sealed their fate in daring the unknown.
https://eroticfemalecombat.net/product/the-trouble-wi..
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!