News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What is your favorite pro wrestlers entry music female or male?

• 6 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
What is your favorite pro wrestlers entry music female or male?
« on: November 29, 2019, 06:25:00 AM »
Ok through the years.
There has been some VERY rocking or jack you up entry music.

Past, or present.
What themes get the adrenaline going?
Maybe you ladies like to think of. As your getting ready for a catfight of your own.
From any pro wrestling promotion or federation

Think one recent that is genius. Chris Jericho using his band Fozzy. The song Judas.
Think the song is good on it's own. Yet the man is dual promoting himself or his product.

Outside of that think most consistant character's theme music.
Gotta go with the dead man. Undertaker just always seems to have great entry music.

Ok who is next to share your faves?
Feel free to also state why, this hits home for you.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 06:26:50 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: What is your favorite pro wrestlers entry music female or male?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 01:45:21 PM »
Really surprised that Jericho wasn't using Fozzy more in the past.  I liked when CM Punk started out using Killswitch Engage "This Fire".  He was actually using the song before the album was released.

Most of the WWE theme songs outside Fozzy, CM Punk using Killswitch Engage or later Living Colour, Triple H using various Motorhead songs seemed to be mostly stuff written "inside" WWE with Jimmy Hart and a couple other guys providing the writing.  Not sure how they are doing in AEW.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 04:09:15 PM »
i really have two  if  it is   a pro style match........the original hokey pokey  by ray anthony  ...can be whimiscal  and fun...or kind of omnius..check out some of the clips of the x-files  episode  chinga

i also like  blackbetty  by  ram jam..pretty cool
the prez tramp

Offline jlew772000

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 05:53:56 PM »
A number of years ago, Barry Windham entered to Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down".  Very stirring.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 04:15:48 PM »
Really surprised that Jericho wasn't using Fozzy more in the past.  I liked when CM Punk started out using Killswitch Engage "This Fire".  He was actually using the song before the album was released.

Most of the WWE theme songs outside Fozzy, CM Punk using Killswitch Engage or later Living Colour, Triple H using various Motorhead songs seemed to be mostly stuff written "inside" WWE with Jimmy Hart and a couple other guys providing the writing.  Not sure how they are doing in AEW.

Agree most early WWE entries music. Fully tailored to the character. When the music hit, you knew who was coming out soon.
One that comes to mind first. The Hart foundation .... Bret Hart n Jim the Anvil Neidhart ... Simple yet soon as those chords began ..

I think some of the break from that mold.
Rollin by Limp Bizkit for Undertaker.
Also like you mentioned. Motorhead's entry for the Game .... Time to play the game !!

WCW tried to mix it up. Using such things as the Kiss Demon briefly.
Then of course the ICP (Insane Clown Posse)  music, and in ring wrestlers.

HEY lets add this to the mix ..... What song, do U think your fave wrestler should use? Go well with them?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 04:17:38 PM »
i really have two  if  it is   a pro style match........the original hokey pokey  by ray anthony  ...can be whimiscal  and fun...or kind of omnius..check out some of the clips of the x-files  episode  chinga

i also like  blackbetty  by  ram jam..pretty cool

Lexi  Black Betty although maybe not used by them or couldhave been.
Reminds me of early NWA or southern promotions.
Could have been good wrestlers like Wildfire Tommy Rich, Fabulous Freebirds or a younger Dusty Rhodes.

BigArthur

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 11:20:23 AM »
Being a fan for over 25 years I've heard a lot of different music for the wrestlers but I'd have to say my al time favorite would have to be # 1----The Undertakers music--Rest In Peace
         # 2----Triple H-------------------Time To Play The Game