News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Girlfight Club Komodo vs Chloe

• 8 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Girlfight Club Komodo vs Chloe
« on: February 08, 2024, 03:29:37 PM »
my wife, Johnna Marie, tells me this fight was like a few she had at

cheerleader or softball camps 'cept she would fight nude.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Girlfight Club Komodo vs Chloe
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 02:17:45 PM »
I like how "when the bell rings" in a fight, Komodo flips the switch from nice to naughty, and just lays into her opponent mercilessly.

Offline Agitabatur

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 10:49:00 PM »
Komodo vs Chloe is one of the best fight ever, cute naked girls puttin on a real fight. Shame there’s no rematch, it was great maybe the best one from girl fight club

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 01:17:31 AM »
Komodo vs Chloe is one of the best fight ever, cute naked girls puttin on a real fight. Shame there’s no rematch, it was great maybe the best one from girl fight club

But....if they fight 10 times, Komodo wins 9 times at least....and Chloe MAYBE salvages one draw.....

Komodo is a monster....

Offline bofa123

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2024, 02:10:32 AM »

But....if they fight 10 times, Komodo wins 9 times at least....and Chloe MAYBE salvages one draw.....

Komodo is a monster....

What are you talking about, Komodo gave up as soon as Chloe started giving her resistance.

Chloe is undefeated

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2024, 10:06:06 AM »
The Fight was to Short
Why chloe Never fights Gwendolyn?

Because she is afraid

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2024, 04:42:36 PM »

Komodo is a monster....

What are you talking about, Komodo gave up as soon as Chloe started giving her resistance.

Chloe is undefeated

Don't get me wrong, I respect Chloe.  But just look at them after that fight.  Chloe looked like she got run over by a bulldozer.  I feel like Komodo has a 5th gear that kicks in when the bell rings that others don't have.  She's the ultimate "come out swinging"-type.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2024, 04:47:08 PM »
Where are these fights?

Offline b3b392

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2024, 06:07:03 PM »
Komodo pretty must lost every fight she was in. They were always entertaining though. RIP to a real one.