News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Women who become friends after a catfight

• 25 Replies

Offline suhmann

• God Member
Re: Women who become friends after a catfight
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2024, 02:08:35 PM »
Is it normal for two tough women to become friends after a catfight? Maybe they want to let out the pent up frustration and stress through a catfight before they become friends ..... or even lovers.
I agree with many comments.I think if they are just private fighters who fight in the presence of their husbands or just the two of them, by agreement, then of course. If this is a spontaneous fight or a fight by agreement but with a personal conflict, then it depends on the situation. If they just quarreled and fought , then why not . If there is a man between them and some kind of strong personal enmity, then no. No real wife will give up her man, and no real lover will just leave her lover..

Offline Rgh37

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2024, 02:13:16 PM »
I grew up with two girls that were friends since middle school.  They fought once in middle school, once in high school then became college roommates.

The same girl won both fights.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2024, 02:26:06 PM »
Gotta say with having 4 sisters all of us had fights at some point growing up I never have seen nor heard of two girls/women becoming friends after ripping into each other. A level of respect yes but friends never. The amount of hate alone before, during and after is volatile I know for me I would never give my trust or friendship.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2024, 08:13:42 AM »
Gotta say with having 4 sisters all of us had fights at some point growing up I never have seen nor heard of two girls/women becoming friends after ripping into each other. A level of respect yes but friends never. The amount of hate alone before, during and after is volatile I know for me I would never give my trust or friendship.
I agree
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2024, 05:00:58 AM »
When this thread first appeared, I remembered a real street catfight that was posted years ago.  The fight was featured in a reality show format, not sure which show, but I remember the two girls put on an amazing catfight.  The girls had been friends, then fought, but became friends again after the fight.  I finally located a vid of the fight with post fight interviews with the girls.  Here it is:  https://newtube.app/user/JFP/ph0luqW

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2024, 10:19:08 PM »
From my personal experience I would say not has my ex demostrated once we went to a bar and all of the sudden she was in a fight with a complete stranger who was depressed (being dumped by her boyfriend plus alcohol) made for a big chip on shoulder and getting bumped caused fists to fly. As far as I know they never struck up any friendship. My ex  kicked her ass and  had to be pulled off
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2024, 06:58:48 PM »
If it’s a real fight then no way, I would never be friends with someone I had got into a real fight with, respect maybe if it’s a close fight

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2024, 09:53:08 PM »
{alt}
If it’s a real fight then no way, I would never be friends with someone I had got into a real fight with, respect maybe if it’s a close fight
As long as its an arranged fight the possibility of friendship is always there, even if the fight is intense.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2024, 05:45:53 AM »
From my personal experience I would say not has my ex demostrated once we went to a bar and all of the sudden she was in a fight with a complete stranger who was depressed (being dumped by her boyfriend plus alcohol) made for a big chip on shoulder and getting bumped caused fists to fly. As far as I know they never struck up any friendship. My ex  kicked her ass and  had to be pulled off

Please give us more details. How were they both dressed ? Did tops come off ? Was the other girl hurt bad ? Any charges filed ? What would happen if they saw each other in a store or restaurant ?

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2024, 05:11:32 PM »
{alt}
As long as its an arranged fight the possibility of friendship is always there, even if the fight is intense.
agree sue I wouldn’t do an arranged fight with someone I didn’t respect and who knows maybe we might become friends but definitely not before the fight

Offline b3b392

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2024, 06:10:50 PM »
I'd say in roughly half the fights I seen in high school, the girls ended up being friends after. It happened so often it was pretty much remarked upon by everyone. I always supposed it was based around having shared a very public experience, and also - as they almost always fought to a finish too - having their dispute settled and a firm pecking order established.

In later life most of the conflicts I've witnessed have been between strangers who likely never met again afterwards.