News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

how long should bouts be in a match

• 5 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
how long should bouts be in a match
« on: February 09, 2024, 07:36:27 PM »
As a writer in this fetish I would like to hear opinon on how long bouts usually last. I have found by watching and talking to ones that have fought
in MMA fights it's usually less than ten minutes and in cat fights I be suprise if it's even that long. I can remember in highschool when I got in to a couple of fights  they lasted top's 10 mins. So writting about it would it make sense to keep it more in this time period?
Any thoughts?   
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline goog1159

• The Best Female Wrestler/Catfighter in Trinidad!
Re: how long should bouts be in a match
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 01:24:30 AM »
I usually do 5-10min each round. With a 10-15min break between each round
READY TO  WEDGIE YOU!!!

Wins - 11  Loses - 25

Most humiliating defeat by Spladle.

Offline Fightpunk

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 01:31:23 AM »
It isn't just the time period of a round, but also how many there are.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 07:14:22 AM »
As a writer in this fetish I would like to hear opinon on how long bouts usually last. I have found by watching and talking to ones that have fought
in MMA fights it's usually less than ten minutes and in cat fights I be suprise if it's even that long. I can remember in highschool when I got in to a couple of fights  they lasted top's 10 mins. So writting about it would it make sense to keep it more in this time period?
Any thoughts?
It all depends on the type of fight and the fighters themselves.If this is a frenzied fist fight, then they are certainly fleeting, despite the epic female endurance. If catfight submission wrestling, then of course it's a long time, 20 minutes or more. Submissners-women, as a rule, have wild endurance and flexibility.. If it's just two ordinary women lovers of classic catfight fighting at home, then too, it depends on their physical data, skills.As for sports, even in training after five minutes of fighting, when there are free meetings, you are squeezed like a lemon :)

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 12:46:52 PM »
First off if this is for writing and this is just my opinion. Try not to get lost in how long two women fight for, reason being if you limit your “time” to get to an ending you might miss the chance to add some move or counter move or other avenue the characters could have happen. Also take into account if you are talking a real spontaneous catfight, you really can not get an accurate time, mostly because i would say 97% of the time if not more, when two women are going at it, there are two men at the least there to rush in and break it up before one woman screams her surrender, mostly cause of the amount damage two women are doing to each other. If you are thinking a rules arranged fight /match it comes to two ways the women will agree to, 1) a time limit either per round, or match time 2) till one runs out of gas and or is put into a move that she can’t free of and quits. These can range from 5-10 minute rounds or as i said till. One gives. As far as things like breastfights if it is a no hands breast to breast it can well into an hour, with the first 15 minutes having little to no effect on either woman other than the arousal of the act. Factors include size, weight, firmness and a few moves that may or may not speed things up a bit. If the two women do a hands on style it will be a much faster match for the obvious reason of pain . A huge thing to remember if you never wrote before, what you think is a silly idea, or lengthy topic, others may fall in love with the idea, the character or the quality over quantity .

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 08:53:44 PM »
I been thinking about the responses and I'll try and not over think it.
What Im trying to achieve a normal flow in the story not choppy or to boring with useless dialog.
My GF say's to tailor it to the clients or readership.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.