News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ROBIN COLLECTORS

• 5 Replies

Offline 305CaliforniaSupreme

ROBIN COLLECTORS
« on: February 22, 2024, 10:00:05 PM »
Does anyone here collect Robin’s fights? Like APL, Cal Supreme, Kenstar, Les femme fatales? I must’ve collected like three years worth of tapes!

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: ROBIN COLLECTORS
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 11:53:58 PM »
Does anyone here collect Robin’s fights? Like APL, Cal Supreme, Kenstar, Les femme fatales? I must’ve collected like three years worth of tapes!

I wished I had. I always wanted to see her top ripped off, but it always seemed that her opponent ended up braless. Had many fantasies of her being dominated by smaller girls. Speed

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 01:15:33 PM »
I have a few Robin videos but I try to collect Tina Antman videos. She was my favorite back in the day.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 06:18:17 PM »
I have a few Robin videos but I try to collect Tina Antman videos. She was my favorite back in the day.
Well to be fair, if you got one you often got the other - there were at least 16 matches between the two that I know of. Tina didn't win any of them but they were all great to watch!

Offline locked

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 08:21:36 PM »
I can't remember  seeing Robin lose  a competitive match.   

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 06:57:36 PM »
I can't remember  seeing Robin lose  a competitive match.
One which comes to mind is her match with Ziggy for Premier Productions (PP211). Muscular Ziggy was a little too much for Robin to handle, and despite battling right to the end she was decisively beaten. She was also beaten by Raven AKA Nancy in a Video Sports bout, with her opponent having the edge in size and strength.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 07:02:23 PM by jq000004 »