News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

High school rivals-30 years old

• 0 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
High school rivals-30 years old
« on: September 10, 2015, 03:13:02 AM »

In high school Dave was dating Debi, but when Dave went to LA to go to college, Dave met Lisa and there was almost a fist fight when Dave procrastinated telling Debi that he was breaking up with her. Lisa had her own apartment and Dave moved in with her instead of staying in a dorm. Debi got suspicious and she showed up. Debi is crazy and she has a very explosive temper. She met Dave and Lisa at a bar and I don’t know why, but 4-5 big guys kept them apart. Debi is screaming and cursing and threatening, she’s throwing wild haymaker punches, trying to break out of the 3 guys hold and punch Lisa. Lisa on the other hand was calmly telling the other two guys to let Debi go. She was motioning for Debi to come on. Debi’s best girlfriend had joined Debi on her out of town trip, and she helped to convince Debi that Lisa and I had left, and she should just fly back and forget about Dave.
For a couple of years Dave and Lisa were hearing all sorts of shit from Debi, she was telling everyone back home that she met, everyone that she knows, that she wanted to fight Lisa, but Lisa chickened out. She calls Lisa names, whore, slut, cow, and she refers to me as fat, weak and pathetic. Yes for a couple of years we heard these claims from so many people that we know. Then we didn’t hear a word from her. We graduated college, all of us, and Dave and Lisa lived together for years afterwards. So 4 years later Debi finds out that Dave and Lisa are engaged, and she is pissed off and she’s telling everyone that she “can’t believe Dave is marrying this fat cow. He probably got her pregnant and she’s fooling him into marrying her,” and “ because she was such a big whore in high school. She fucked the whole football team, she fucked the chess club. She fucked everyone and anyone who walked in pants. She better hope that she’s pregnant, because if not, I’m going to bash her face in if I see her. I’ll make the fat fuckin whore eat my pussy. I’ll humiliate her right in front of everyone.
Lisa was really infuriated, she told everyone that when she gets her hands on that fuckin big mouth Debi, she was going to knock her silly, and make Debi her slave. She laughed viciously and said, “We’ll see who’s pussy is getting eaten, and a lot more than that. My cock has been so hard just thinking of seeing Debi fight Lisa. Debi is small and fast and she has an explosive temper which she may lose several times during the fight. Debi has medium short brown with a lot of light blonde highlights. Debi has always been very toned, and for several years now she is part owner of a gym. Debi is in great shape. 5’4”, 115 lbs, 34C-23-34.
I have heard that Debi has been in several fights and she is crazy and that she knows how to fight. Debi is bi and she has forced several woman to pleasure her. Debi is confident, dominant and cocky. Lisa is 5’8”, 150 lbs, 34DD-27-34. Lisa is pleasantly plump. I don’t know too much about her except when I brought up fighting, she told me that she got into a fight in her senior year. The girl was supposed to be so tough, and she gave her one uppercut to her jaw, and the women’s eyes rolled up in her head as she fell over on the ground out cold. Lisa says, No one would dare fight her after that.
We were invited to a wedding ring back home. As soon as Debi finds out that Dave is coming to town she went on Dave’s Facebook page and she posted several of her pictures saying that they would be back together soon. Lisa did not take kindly to Debi’s Facebook post and she got onto Facebook and she warned Debi that is she comes anywhere near her husband, she would knock the shit out of her and teach her a lesson she would never forget.” Debi was just finishing the speed bag when her secretary told her what was posted on her Facebook page.
THE FIGHT
It happened after valet parked our car. I was in Dave and Lisa’s rent a car and as we started walking toward the rear entrance of the catering hall, and we notice a big crowd standing outside the door. Lisa looked hot. She searing a low cut, black lacy mini dress with her big, sexy tits hanging slightly out of the dress. It made me hard. Then we see Debi, and she’s really dressed like a slut, and not for a wedding. Her tiny cut off blue jeans and her lacey, white button crop top blouse showing off her toned skin, she goes to the tanning salon, and her toned, almost muscular stomach. Debi see’s Dave and Lisa and she walks right over to Dave, grabbing his hand and looking at Lisa, and Debi is quite cocky now as she laughs and she screams, “I didn’t think that you would have the nerve to show up here you fat cow.” Lisa says, “I’ve come here for a wedding, but I would be happy to meet you as soon as the party is over.” Debi is like a crazy woman and she pulls on Dave’s arm as she says, “alright, we’ll all go to the wedding, and then I’ll fight you. I’m not about to let you run away again you big mouth. I heard that you told everyone that you’re going to kick my ass. You think you’re going to humiliate me, Hah, you don’t know just how long I’ve been waiting for this Lisa. I’m going to beat you up over and over again until you beg me to be my slave, and then I’ll humiliate you Lisa you fat fuckin whore, over and over again until I drain every last drop of your dignity out of you, right in front of Dave, right in front of all of our friends.
Except that Debi was sitting next to Dave and trying to seduce him. Lisa wanted to avoid making a scene so she let Debi do whatever she wanted to do. I was shocked, as soon as we walked out of the church Debi swung around in front of us and she screamed, “Alright, you don’t have to go for dinner Lisa you fat cow.” Debi makes the motion between her legs screaming, ‘You’re going to have all that you can eat right here you whore.” We went to the party and about an hour before the wedding was over Lisa and Debi agree to meet on that patio out the rear door in half an hour.
There was a large crowd already outside, and many more follow Lisa and Debi out the door. Debi starts dancing around throwing left, right, left right combinations. Lisa calmly raises her fists up screaming, “I thought you wanted to fight me. Come on bitch, let’s fight.” Debi looks like she has it down as she moves in towards Lisa throwing left, right, left right, BUT Lisa is stepping back and blocking all of Debi’s punches. Debi stops and she pulls her right fist all the way to the side and she sends it roundhouse into Lisa’s left eye. Lisa’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Lisa seems confused for a moment, and Debi sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Lisa’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Lisa’s nose and Lisa is shocked, she can’t believe Debi has bloodied her face. She puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin little whore, I’m bleeding.” The crowd has made a circle around the two women and they are cheering. Debi takes the same balled up left fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into Lisa’s nose again. Blood is really rolling from Lisa’s nose, and Lisa loses her temper and she lunges right at Debi, grabbing her by her hair with both of her hands and insanely she’s shaking Debi back and forth like a rag doll. Debi is caught totally off guard and she starts reaching for Lisa’s hands trying to pull them out of her hair, and screaming, “OOWW, MY HAIR, MY HAIR LET GO.”  Lisa is really pissed off and she let’s go of Debi’s hair and she grabs Debi’s white blouse, she pulls Debi forward screaming in her face. “Now I’m really going to humiliate you slut.” Lisa shoves Debi back hard. Debi’s blouse rips right off of her body in Lisa’s hands as Debi stumbles backwards until “bang,” her head hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Lisa plows her right fist, “bam,” right into Debi’s stomach. Her fist bounces right off of Debi’s toned, muscular stomach, and Lisa gets this shocked look on her face. Debi gets this crazed, insane look on her face and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Lisa’s nose over and over again until first blood starts gushing from Lisa’s nose, and then Lisa starts crying and begging Debi to stop. “STOP, STOP, PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP.” Debi stops and she laughs, “Look at you Lisa you fat cow, with tears rolling down your face, begging me to fuckin stop. I told you that I was going to knock the shit out of you, didn’t I Lisa. I warned you that I would dominate you and humiliate you over and over again. Lisa is crying. Tears are streaming down her face and her face is bright red both in anger and the humiliation of being beat up in front of Dave and in front of all of her friends, and Lisa starts to walk away from Debi crying out, “Alright, you win, you win.”   
Debi runs right after Lisa and she grabs her hair to stop her. Then she grabs Lisa’s bra and she un-hooks it. Lisa’s bra slides right down her body and onto the cement, and Lisa’s big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone. The crowd is going crazy. Debi raises her fists up like a man screaming, “Now I’m going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags you fat fuckin whore.” Debi is starts punching Lisa’s breasts, and Lisa’s huge breasts are bouncing and swinging with each punch. She’s right fist, “boom,” left breast, left fist, “boom,” right breast, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth. Everyone in the crowd is really turned on. Debi punches Lisa’ tits until Lisa’s tits are swollen and black and blue. Lisa is crying, begging Debi to stop, “STOP, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, I’VE HAD ENOUGH.”
Debi laughs viciously and she screams, “OH NO BITCH, YOU DON’T GET TO TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. NOW TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU’RE MY SLAVE. TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, AND FROM NOW ON BITCH, YOU ARE TO ADDRESS ME AS MISTRESS WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO ME.” Tears start overflowing out of Lisa’s eyes, and Lisa’s face is getting redder and redder. Lisa is regaining her senses,  and she loses her temper. Lisa takes her left fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into Debi’s nose. Lisa is bigger and stronger than Debi, and Lisa’s punches are very powerful and blood starts rolling from Debi’s nose as Debi’s head swings back and forth. Lisa grabs Debi’s bra with her right hand and she starts pulling Debi forward into her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang,” punching Debi’s nose over and over again, with hard powerful punches and now Debi’s nose is gushing blood.  Lisa screams, ‘You think you’re going to make me your slave you whore. I’m going to knock you silly and you’re going to be my slave. Now it’s Debi who starts crying out, “STOP, STOP, I’M BLEEDING.” Lisa lets go of Debi’s bra, and Debi’s bra slides right down and is hanging over her stomach. Lisa holds her fists up screaming, “who’s tits are going to be punched black and blue you whore.” She starts “right fist, left breast, left fist, right breast, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth. Lisa is using Debi’s smaller C cup tits as punching bags, and now It’s Debi who’s holding her hands up trying to stop the punches.
Lisa punches Debi’s tits, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” until Debi’s tits are all swollen and black and blue Lisa screams, “Now you’re going to tell everyone that you’re my slave. You’re going to tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you’re going to refer to me as your Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Lisa balls up her left fist and she swings it back, and then she just sends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into Debi’s jaw, and Debi’s eyes start swimming around in her head and you can hear Debi’s teeth bash together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air. DEBI IS FUCKIN STARTLED. She’s seeing stars, fuckin stars as Debi stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Debi is punched silly. She starts to stumble first forward, and then back, and Lisa starts laughing, AS SHE SEES THIS SILLY LITTLE SMILE ACROSS DEBI’S FACE. Lisa laughs and she screams, ‘Look at you Debi, I knocked you silly Debi, and now, I’m going to train you to be my dog. You’re going to be my pet bitch, and you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Debi is normally tough, she’s normally dominant, she’s normally confident, she’s even cocky, and feebly Debi try’s pushing Lisa away crying out, “I’ll never be your pet you whore.” Lisa screams, “NO,” she grabs Debi by her hair and she pulls her over onto her hands and knees. Lisa starts dragging Debi, by her short fuckin hair, right across the rough cement on her hands and knee’s and Debi is screaming, “let go of my hair bitch, AAHH, AAHH, LET GO.” Lisa is still really infuriated and she’s crazed as she drags Debi over to a bench. She rips Debi’s panties right off of her body and then she grabs Debi by her hair as she sits down on the bench and she drags Debi right across her lap. This is really hot, see the larger, big titted Lisa takes charge of muscular Debi. She starts spanking Debi’s ass over and over again and Debi is crying and screaming and begging Lisa to stop.” Debi’s ass is swollen and black and blue and she’s leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Debi’s ass, and blood is rolling from the cuts on Debi’s ass.” Debi’s ass is aching, swollen, bloody and all red. Lisa screams, “tell everyone that you’re my slave. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better call me Mistress.

Debi is crying like a baby and she cry’s out, “ALRIGHT, I’M YOUR SLAVE. I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” Lisa laughs and she screams, “Dave, get over here.” Dave walks over and you can see Dave’s big, hard erect cock trying to break out of his pants. Lisa throws Debi to the cement on her hands and knees. Lisa has Dave sits down naked on the bench and she sits down with her ass right over Dave’s big, hard cock and she guides it to Lisa’s ass hole. Lisa raises up and the cock slides deep inside of Lisa’s ass hole. Lisa is riding Dave’s big, hard cock with her ass hole, and Lisa’s big, sexy tits are bouncing and flopping and swinging, and Dave starts to ‘OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” have explosive orgasm after explosive orgasm right up Lisa’s ass hole. Lisa holds her ass muscles closed tight as she leaps off of Dave’s big cock and right on top of Debi. She sits backwards, facing Debi’s feet and she screams, “Now you’re going to lick every last drop of my husband’s cum out of my ass hole you fuckin big mouth. Now suck my husband’s cum out of my me.”

Debi becomes a totally different woman. She sticks her tongue submissively into Lisa’s ass hole and she starts licking Lisa’s ass hole, feverishly like a dog licking its master. She licks and sucks each and every last drop of cum out of Lisa’s ass. Lisa gets up off of Debi and  she turns around facing Debi’s head and she laughs as she screams, “You’re the one who is into humiliation, I hope you enjoy this.” She lowers her wet pussy right onto Debi’s mouth screaming, “SUCK ME OFF SLUT.” Debi has no morals left. She is totally submissive to Lisa and Lisa orders Debi, Lick my cxnt you whore, lick me into orgasm Debi.” Debi starts licking and kissing Lisa’s cxnt. She licking Debi’s wet pussy over and over again. Lisa starts “OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE,” right on Debi’s tongue.   

Thanks Mistress Vicky, the story is awesome….