News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159

• 107 Replies

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2021, 10:20:04 PM »
I intensify my left hand grip on the back  of your  thin mesh top and hearing an eruption of cheers from the crowd as i slam my right fist into your left side. Using that left hand holding tight to your flimsy top that hand has curled into a fist, with my knuckles pressed against your back pushing your body into mine in a clinch. Feeling your bra cups smash against my chest as i push your body into mine, i widen my stance for balance and feel that my left leg is actually loosely wedged between your legs. My head is positioned over your left shoulder and I raise my hard right fist and start popping multiple close range rabbit punches to the back of your head grunting in sync with each punch.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2021, 01:46:41 AM »
Having beaten you at your signature move absolutely ploughing my fist just above your waist band of your skirt I enjoy my time as it is clear you expected to be inside my defences but this is the first time your move has failed you, we both have a stockinged leg wedges loosely between the others legs. Our breasts mine through bra cups and yours part exposed with little bra cup covered press into the others bodies. Both use our left hand to twist the others flimsy mesh top, bra straps and hair pulling each other closer.  I reign in the blows to your lower body and for the moment you have no defense.

It is clear it is wreaking damage on your body as I scream yet again YES TAKE THAT YOU BITCH.

Just as I think this bitch has no answer and the crowd cheers me ripping into your body above the band on your skirt all the way to your left breast drives the crowd wild and I can tell it is taking a toll on your body your grunts making it clear your hurting bitch, now I scream again TAKE IT BITCH. My guy goes wild yes Cara, my trainer ina rare moment screams cheering me praising me.

Then WHAM the back of my fucking head the crowd sees you plough the back of my head with close short not powerful but a painful flurry of rabbit punched to the back of my head as I pound your torso, my fans cheer Cara her body look what your fists are doing to her torso as many of yours cheer look at Sue make Cara%u2019s hair fly as she punches the crap out of the bac%u2019 if Cara%u2019s head, neither of us can take this punishment forever, I know I am in front in the lastt few minutes but I know head blows are dangerous I have to keep myself conscious or I am done for p, people comment how your fists are sending my hair flying.

Many people had started to write you off Sue seeing for some time you had no answer to the punishment I was wreaking in your torso, but to see you come back and send those short nasty blows to the back of my head, people comment they see our g strings uo our skirts a few comment they are unsure what us sexier fists buried in your mid section, seeing our g stings or the blows to my head sending my hair flying sexily. We are both trapped like this neither letting the other woman escape. Until you could retaliate people had started to write you off, now it is me they are starting to realise I may now be the one on trouble they know for now neither can escape or cover. There is something so erotic for the crowd seeing me work your torso and you pound the back of my head.

Our breasts crushed together through thin material. For a moment 8 think there is no escape I have to keep my senses but to impress my man I won%u2019t give I just scream YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH. Just as my fans taunted you I hade you not much longer than a minute ago yours now taunt me I should be good be knocked out I screamFUCK HER FUCK YOU YOU BITCH SUE.

I have to stop the head blows I just bury my fist deeper into you desperate it is enough then another slam to the back of my fucking head you bitch. As you open your legs this is not even planned I throw my body into yours as I ever more desperately bury my fist deep in your stomach, as you do a fist to the back of my head sends me forward, ,h own fists sends me forwards as my knee connects with your pussy, I was in so much trouble I could not have even planned this but it makes you over balance and trip backwards, in fact you fall back you right knee hits the dirt and I trip back you onto both knees we must be 2 metres apart as I tripped over you we turn face each other you on one knee me in both and both slowly stand fists raised.

It is clear we are both hurt, tiring we both know and the crowd knows had we not tripped one of us would have likely punched the other  down for the first knock down of this fight, initially people felt it would be likely you collapse for the forst knock down but when you started belting the back of my head the crowd was almost convinced you had me in trouble I sexily face off wiping their hair from my face as we circle and I snarl ok bitch fight you slut.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 02:38:08 AM by Cara69 »

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2021, 10:58:17 AM »
Standing up I raise my fists seeing you do the same and we begin to circle eachother. The day is getting hotter. Sweat is dripping down my face and I feel the sting of the salty perspiration drip on a swollen area near my left eye. I step back and and pull my sweat soaked blouse over my head then tossing it to a group of well dressed mature ladies who had been yelling their support for me. When I look back at you I notice you've already removed your top and we are facing eachother in just our bras, skirts, nylons and heels. I quickly smooth down and straighten my skirt. Raising my fists, I snarl...come and get it bitch! Deciding to seize the opportunity I rush at you throwing a left right combination set of punches at your face. As I attack I see a set of fists coming at my face. There is an explosion of cheers from the spectators.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 04:59:33 PM by sue5159 »

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2021, 04:55:33 PM »
Sue and Cara punching it out.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2021, 06:57:53 PM »
Cmonnnn!  Get her Cara!  Give it to her good!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2021, 01:59:18 AM »
Cmonnnn!  Get her Cara!  Give it to her good!

Thanks Brandi you have always been one of my favourites.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2021, 03:12:11 AM »
Both of us in heels stocking sexy ruined meshed tops and skirts look sexy on our knees in the first, the crowd is sexually aroused seeing two women hurt wanting nothing more than ti fight on, not caring about herself, just wanting to ruin the other woman, it is not the pain of losing but the shame of losing to the other we truly fear.

I turn the crowd screaming TAKE IT OFF

TAKE IT OFF. TAKE IT OFF

I rise giving the crowd a strip show as I remove it, people clearly see the early signs of bruising to out torsos, I drape my top swig. It above my head then drapes it over guys and lower it draping it over their bulging man hoods. I unzip one guy and he explodes cums on my torn soiled covered in my sweat sexy mesh top. I throw it at his gf and she gives looks that could kill.

I turn as I see you take your top off I too taste the salty sweat on my lips as we face off and move in with fists raised.

The crowd screaming

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

As I scream LETS FIGHT BITCH.

We move in both blocking our faces but send fists wildly into the others breasts , ribs and mid sections.

You gain a few inches then I gain a few inches

The crowd exploding we are both so brutal.

Our heels click in the dust we bring moan I scream YOU FUCKING BITCH.

Neither of us can better the other two even fighters, both hurting fighting for all she is worth.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 03:26:20 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2021, 04:16:15 PM »

Cannot stop coming to the message broad to read about this match.  I am looking at this fight more then my own poll

Thank you again cara and sue the writing is very entertaining
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2021, 09:30:53 PM »

Cannot stop coming to the message broad to read about this match.  I am looking at this fight more then my own poll

Thank you again cara and sue the writing is very entertaining

Thanks Leanne your battles are always awesome

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2021, 08:28:17 AM »
Once again we are circling eachother with raised fists. Bouncing on my heels shifting my head side to side, my 36c's jiggling in my bra, nipples remaining hard since our last intense exchange of punches. We've gotten in our licks but I realize we're pretty much back where we were. Hearing loud shouts
GET HER SUE!
PUNCH HER IN THE FACE!
PUNCH THAT BITCH OUT!

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2021, 10:47:50 AM »
We are both going wild both fists flying at lower bodies into each other%u2019s mid sections and as high up as breasts, both bunt as we throw and receive blows. We both would normally be well into celebrating  our win by now having left some worthless bitch spread eagled and ko%u2019d, but we can hide it we are both intent on winning and our anger and hatred conveys that but we also can not hide neither of us is confident either of us may not be woman enough to beat each other we also realise it may not be the better fighter who wins it could easily be one of us gets lucky the thought of losing to the other would be a nightmare for each of us.

I equally gets cheers get her Cara,

Punch her tits out if her top Cara,

Punch the slut in her face

Punch her pussy

It is clear the crowd does not hide back on their fantasies as we fight.

My pussy  is so wet my nipples so firm.

I scream  at you JUST GIVE YOU FUCKING BITCH

My guy says you better win Cara, I reply I WILL I PROMISE BABE.

We we trade blow to our lower bodies.

Screams made for us to get her tits het her pussy, people now caring us to both promise to humiliate the loser, just about every member of the crowd would fuck either if us we have driven them wild.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 11:07:33 AM by Cara69 »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2021, 07:46:14 PM »
Hit her where I like Cara you know the duty nasty punches are a turn on and  Sue you are putting the same hurting on Cara. This is a HOT fight. Keep it up you two. Sue, you are doing such a good job   I want to see which inflicts more pain. Gotta love the tit and pussy punches  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2021, 08:16:46 PM »
The frenzied spectator feedback is clearly driving our intensity. Our focus has shifted from a more cautious defense focused fight blocking punches to a slugest oriented confest of fist throwing with the goal of landing hard knuckles to faces, torsos and breasts.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 08:21:04 PM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2021, 11:19:16 AM »
Yes we are near as driven as the brutal spectators, my pussy wet, my nipples so firm we are both driven to send blows into the others body. It is a try slug feet now both trading blow for blow a brutal bare knuckle test of strength. Out lower bodies between the bad on our skirt to out breasts ravaged our hair flicks as we send and receive blows.

People scream at us both

SMACK THE BITCH IN THE FACE

BURY YOUR FIST HARDER CARA/SUE

For a good 30 seconds you force me back, your fans go wild, then I dig my heels in I really have to take 3 nasty low mid section blows to hold my ground and now force you back for at least 30 seconds now my fans go wild.

This goes on for an eternity back and forth we both are tiring, the crowd can see it. They can also see up our skirts thst have risen to hide very little, we both uppercut bras both of us have at least half of each of our nipples exposed.

At one point you reach down and put the palm of your hand over my leather skirted pussy, the crowd sees it and explodes, I match the move and for 30 seconds we both play to the crowds cheers of what to do with each other pussy, see each woman have a hand over her opponents pussy drives them insane if anything it is more a chance for us both to gasp for air in this brutal battle as we resume the bare fist attack on each others lower torso.

I scream JUST GIVE YOU FUCKING BITCH.

An argument breaks out between my trainer and my man when my trainer realises he set me up and my guy says admits to him and the crowd this was a set up he arranged for you to beat me, as he admitted it was his fantasy to see me lose, that I can hold my own has surprised him, my trainer replies you should pay more attention to Cara%u2019s training she has  improved a lot in the past 12 months, it is clear to the crowd to either of us could win, near equals.

My bf%u2019s always hassle me my tits are in the smaller side and I took hormone treatment to grow them knowing imp,ants are no good for a female fist fighter., one side effect though it it tricks my breasts Inti lactating. As a special treat for my BF I promised I would start this fight with them full of milk so he. Could milk them after I win, we have had wild sexy all week leading up to this fight and I know he gets off lactating me post fight but this is the hardest most brutal fight I have had in years and as we pound each others breasts our bodies sweaty, our hair a sweaty mess, our breasts bruised and battered in our lower torso battle between the top of our skirt bands and breasts, our breasts bruised we both send another right into the others breasts and crush the others breast but this time we trade a few blows to the others left tit our nipples exposed uppercut from our bras and my left nipple starts to ooze drops of dark breast milk, three more blows and it is a light spray of my milk over both our bodies and faces.

My guy brags about sex with me and the while crowd us aware that he loves to milk me post fight after a win, having heard this was a set up go wring for his fantasy I am sure he told you pre fight.

He thinks he is in trouble, tells me sorry babe I reply YOU KNOW I WOULD FIGHT SNYONE TO PLEASE YPU BABE.

Whilst I match you in combat it is clear I am likely the only woman in this fight at risk of being milked.

People scream at you MILK THE BITCH

I scream at you FUCK YOU CXNT.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 09:19:25 PM by Cara69 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2021, 11:24:45 AM »
Hit her where I like Cara you know the duty nasty punches are a turn on and  Sue you are putting the same hurting on Cara. This is a HOT fight. Keep it up you two. Sue, you are doing such a good job   I want to see which inflicts more pain. Gotta love the tit and pussy punches  :)

I murmur I am trying babe, I so want to win and please you I will hurt this bitch I promise.