News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Defusing the Bomb

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Defusing the Bomb
« on: January 06, 2018, 05:43:58 PM »
The first Anika the Other Swetlana
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: Defusing the Bomb
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 05:45:16 PM »
Defusing the Bomb

(Best Roleplayer ? triliian ? rohit_girlwrestler).

Anika ?
I & Swetlana are at the secluded big very posh mansion far away from the City?.We came to know that Swetlana has planted a remote bomb in the suit of my brother in law..my hubby & other brother in law are also with him & are in much crises?.I reach there with my other sister in law..knowing there is something fishy?& with the code word from Hubby & them?I knew that something is very fishy? I could see Swetlana is watching us..but we pretended as if we dint watch her?.& pretend to return away?.but while going out I pretend that we both went away?but actually I stay back?so that I can get All the secrets?& try to pull out my hubby & my both brother in laws from there?.I follow her in that room Swetlana was sitting?.See All that What She Was doing?.I got many a things?I could notice the Remote is in her hands?& also could get the code numbers?to explode the bomb..which she was always surfing with fingers in her hand?Actualy she was not surfing her fingers?.but I made her do that by making some sound at the last moment as if I m there...She thought I left myself there?knowing how intelligent I m?& she thought to push the buttons & create a panicky among  among all?.& give a short of warning..She dint see me though till now, but wanted us all to get panicky & come out?.I saw the buttons she tapped on the remote..Now I got All?.Now Only that She is sitting here in the Room?.Now I need to get that remote from her hand & defuse it .....She was Sitting in the Big Sofa in the Room?.with her legs crossed on each others..on the front Big Working Office Table?.There was Plenty of room in the sides?.
I reach from back towards Her?
& She turned at me.. ?To Tum Aaa hi Gayi..So YOU atlast Came..I Knew You Will not go so easily & will come?.So What do you Want??
That Remote in your Hand? That was lying on the Table.
You Dare to Touch That?
Anika little dusty at 5?6? 64kgs?Swetlana little more tall at 5?7? at around 63 kgs ?but looks much stronger..much fairer between the two in light green soft light Saree?.Anika in Black Chudidar?.
?Tu Ladegi mujhse? You Will FIGHT With Me? Anika.
Both the Girls Clashed. ?HATH to Laga dekh?You touch the Remote & See? Swetlana Pushed Anika against the back Wall..just 3,4 steps behind. Anika Adjusted herself & with a jerk tried to free her wrists from the strong clutches of Swetlana?& tried to push her back few steps behind from her?.As they went back Swetlana tried to Push the Back of Anika on the Edge of the side table. Anika fights with her back on the table & pulls Swetlana on her right?.Now Swetlana back on the table..which she could not believe ..She gave resounding knee punch on the left crouch of Anika as both the girls pulled each others hairs in their hands?.Struggling Anika tried to Pin Swetlana on the table..trying to win more on the hair pulling..but Swetlana gave another resounding punch at her groin at the same spot making her the stumble a bit?Anika still trying to maintain her grip?.Swetlana clinching & pulling her hairs hard towards her?bringing her face more near to her breasts?.her grip was very tight?.Now maintaing the grip on Swetlana?s hairs Anika tried to Knee her crouch hard & stumble her too?both girls shook?.Swetlana?s lips very close to Ankita?s face?their grip very hard on each others hair..as Anika slowly tries to tilt Swetlana towards the ground on her right as both the girls fell together on the ground?Anika on top..who is trying to control Swetlana?.but Swetlana?s grip on her hairs was very strong..Swetlana trying to make some room & trying to turn her table on Anika?.& slowly Anika loosed the battle As Swetlana came on top with her Very strong grip on Anika?s Head?.She Sat on Chest of Anika & tried to Smack her Head on the Floor repeatedly two three times with her Strong Hands..but Anika held her Head tight not allowed to smack it as hard as Swetlana had tried?.She tried to claw the white face of Swetlana very hard with her nails?.not so Big though..Swetlana hurt by the pains?She pressed her left knee very hard over her right Arm to stop her from clawing & tryied to clash her head on the floor again with her right hand again?Anika at bad shape?.?Kutti Bitch? She screamed?.Swetlana Pinned her Head more hard on the Floor?.She was trying to Control her Fully?before Anika started side punching her Big Knees from Sides on Swetlana?s belly?Swetlana is in pains now..not able to hold Anika well?.now she is trying to control Anika?s wrists in her hands which are trying to whisk away from her grip?..as Anika?s feets danced on the floor trying to slide her up & away from Swetlana?s grip?.Seeing Anika move?Swetlana moved her Long leg up & tried to scirror Anika?s Neck strongly in her two strong white legs..& tried to Arm Bar her?.AniKa finaly able to move herself a bit away gets some room & plots her feet very strongly on Swetlana?s belly & tries to throw her Away from her? Swetlana tried Hard?.but Anika threw & pushed her back back?.As both the girls seperate..Swetlana looking at her eyes with blank stare trying to arrange her hairs a bit before trying to get up?Anika moved fast & hit her knee fast on her face?& then goes away & gives a Kick again on her back head..Swetlana tries to control her & move/crawl a bit back with her hips?.She knows she won the first round so she can wait?.Anika again came close to hit her on the head?.But now Anika allows her to stand..knowing going more close to her like this will be more Risky?.Anika bends on her waist on her front with her hands on knees waiting for Swetlana to stand up?huffing a bit hard like a Bitch....But before she could stand Anika Ran towards her & thudded her straight on the front table far away from them with Swetlana back on the eddge of table..Swetlana again tries to Adjust her..& kicks the thigh of Anita in such a way that it hits bad?but rather Aankia falls on her top by that kick on the floor not able to digest the pain..Now Anika on top of Swetlana?with the kick Swetlana inflated on her on her Thighs?.Their lips very close?Swetla with her very sexty lips down on the ground..Anika trying to free her hairs from clutches of Anikta?.Swetlana started slapping her front face repeatedly with her right hand..Anika fell sick?Swetlana continued slapping?.
Swetlana pulled her down with her hairs in her hands?She was sitting on her Face?.She was smashing her head on the floor again?.Now Anika is in very bad shape?.Swetlana punching her face black & blue with her both hands?.Sitting on her face controlling her upper body totally under her Ass ?.Anika fighting & trying to block with her closed eyes..but Swetlna continued her smacking & soon Swetlana was finished?felt unconscious?.Swetlana got up from her face?..Anika lying their on the floor Un-conscious?..
Swetlana moved Out of the Room after doing with Anika.

END!

Best Roleplayer ? triliian ? rohit_girlwrestler
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 08:30:32 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”