News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ultimate Surrender Rookie Battle: Alice Frost vs Sonny

• 18 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Ultimate Surrender Rookie Battle: Alice Frost vs Sonny
« on: August 26, 2013, 07:03:24 AM »
Here’s another fantasy story about my 2nd match at Ultimate Surrender against Alice Frost. I’ve tried to keep it shorter, but hopefully still hot and erotic.  ;D

Please comment if you enjoy as we as kinky writers need all the encouragement we can get.  :)

Cheers
Sonny

ULTIMATE SURRENDER VIDEO ADVERT: ALICE FROST vs SONNY

Who will win this Ultimate Surrender match between two rookies, both equally eager for their first victory. Will it be Alice Frost or Sonny? Who will get to suck whose strap-on cock, and then be brutally fucked like a common slut? Will Sonny’s weight and strength be too much for Alice or has Alice learnt enough new skills from her previous three losses to turn the match in her favour?

Alice: The Killing
STATS
WT - 125 lbs
HT -  5'7"
RECORD
SEASON - 0-3
LIFETIME - 0-3
SUBMISSIONS – 0

Sonny: The T-man
STATS
WT - 175 lbs
HT -  6'0"
RECORD
SEASON - 0-1
LIFETIME - 0-1
SUBMISSIONS - 1

In an unexpectedly one-sided match, the loser gets totally dominated, made to cum on the mat, pissed on and sexually ravaged in a humiliating gangbang as the referee Ariel also steps in briefly to be rewarded with a juicy tongue licking by the losing slut.

ULTIMATE SURRENDER MATCH (FtM-vs-F) – SONNY VS ALICE FROST
By SonnyFtM

(All rights reserved)

Rating: XXX

Story codes: FtM-femme nude wrestling, fingering, pissing, strap-on fucking, anal, cunninglingus, forced orgasm, etc.

WARNING: Do not read further if sexually explicit scenes easily offend you.

After traveling and flying over the Atlantic and across the breadth of the USA, I finally arrived in San Francisco, totally exhausted. After a quick shower and a shave, I hit the sack and slept like a log for about 10 h. Fortunately I had two days to recover before my second Ultimate Surrender match after my disastrous debut match against Wenona, which I narrowly lost. It gave me some time to visit Alcatraz, the Golden Gate bridge, as well as going to say hi to some of my friends from years gone by in the lesbian bars I used to frequent.

Soon the two days were gone, and it was time to clock in at Kink HQ for our briefing and our Ultimate Surrender match. As I stepped out of the taxi, another taxi pulled up, and to my pleasant surprise out stepped my opponent, Alice Frost! She was dressed very sexily in a short skirt and high heels and a flimsy blouse, which showed a lot of voluptuous cleavage.

Despite not been born with a male body, I couldn’t help but respond like any red-blooded, bio male and goggle at her voluptuous figure. Instantly I felt myself heat up with excitement at the thought of soon getting naked and messy with her on the mat. I hoped she felt the same about me, but her broad smile and wink at me, re-assured me. We quickly hugged and kissed each other’s cheeks.

Then she said: “Ah, Sonny, great to finally see you in person …”, and as her glance swept over me from top to bottom, and back up again, lingering for a moment on the packed, manly looking crotch of my jeans, she raised her eyebrows before continuing with a giggle: “He! He! Wow, you are quite the masculine looking hunk, aren’t you? It’s really hard to believe … seeing you all dressed like this … that you still have a pussy between those long legs of yours …”

“Ha! Ha!”, I laughed, “Well, Alice,, you’ll see me in the flesh soon enough, won’t you?”, as I playfully patted her on the butt, while opening the door for her like a gentleman, and letting her go in first. 

Things had changed a lot since my last match against Wenona, and inside we were met by none other than the legendary Ariel X, who was going to be our referee for the match. It was such a thrill meeting her, having been an avid fan of her, almost since she herself started as a rookie and getting her first welcome fuck, Ultimate Surrender style.

In the change room, Alice and I quickly undressed. I grinned naughtily as I noticed both Alice and Ariel staring wide-eyed at me as I removed my briefs as well my packing, my trusty Mr Limpy, until my trimmed bush and shaved pussy between my muscular thighs came fully into view. “Aw fuck, Sonny! You’re so fucking kinky …”Ariel whistled softly as she looked at me both quizzically and appreciatively, “you totally boggle the mind!” In response, I just teasingly touched myself, winking and grinning like the Cheshire cat back at her. 

I also stole an evaluative glance at Alice as she was undressing, and felt encouraged that she was not in the same sort of physical, toned shaped as Wenona, and I suspected she’d tire quite quickly.

After a shower, putting on our skimpy thongs, and a briefing, we stood next to each other, ready for the “action, camera … roll” command. Butterflies fluttered in my tummy at the thought of the erotic encounter that lay ahead. I took some comfort in that Alice was also still a rookie who had 3 overwhelming losses in a row against my one, which was against more experienced veteran. I’d trained hard for this match, and felt ready to get my first win, and giving Alice a good, hard strap-on fuck in Round 4. Having managed to get one submission from Wenona, losing narrowly by 1 point, and noticing in comparison that Alice had hardly scored any points in her previous matches, I was hopeful for a win, but cautious, and not taking a win for granted.

We started by a quick warm-up and stretching and flashing our barely covered booties at the camera. Then it was time for the pre-match trashtalk. First, Alice stepped forward for the camera, and while smiling sweetly and coquettishly, said: “My strategy for winning this match today is to dazzle Sonny with these titties (… cupping herself …), slapping him through the face with them, and then getting my fingers deep into his wet pussy with my thumb strumming that big, fat clit of his. He may be heavier, bigger and stronger than me, but having watched his match against Wenona, I know, just like DragonLily, that is his weakness … his Achilles … ummm … clit!”

Next I stepped forward, smiling and standing with my hands in my hips, saying: “Well, my strategy will be to use not only my weight and size advantage to tire her out and wear her down, but also trying out some of the new Brazilian ju-jitsu moves I’ve learned to trap and control Alice, while fingering that juicy pussy of hers so that she’ll have no chance of getting her fingers in mine … or her thumb on my little cock!”

Then Alice stepped forward again, bragging: “When I win in Round 4, I’m gonna fuck Sonny even harder fuck than Wenona and the other girls did … am looking forward to wearing the victory cock for the first time and to making him my helpless bitch on the mat!”

Next it was my turn again to brag scoffingly to the unseen audience behind the camera: “Aw geez, get real … after I’ve won … In round 4, it’ll be this flabby bitch (… pointing behind me …) that’ll be ravaged in all her holes … my strap-on dick and fingers are itching already … and my clit will be throbbing hard when she gives me the blowjob I deserve … sucking and licking me till I squirt all over her cute little face!”

The Match

“OK, Sonny, since you’re not wearing a bikini top to start with, I’m giving Alice those points as bonus if she’s removed it … OK?” Ariel said. When I nodded, she continued: “Good, let’s arm-wrestle …”

Quickly we lay face down on the mat, stretching out our arms and clutching each others’ hands. At the whistle, I tensed my biceps and pushed down hard, and with almost no resistance, I pushed Alice’s hand completely down. YES!!! The first points are mine again!

Smiling confidently, I whispered as we got up, facing each other on our knees: “First points to me”, while she retorted sweetly, “Yeah, but it’s the last points that count …”

When Ariel blew the whistle, I flung myself forward very fast, immediately latching onto Alice’s back, wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around hers, trapping her and disabling her movement. Being in control, I held her arms with my right arm while I used my left to quickly untie her bikini top, exposing her voluptuous, milky white tits. Teasingly I used my fingers to pinch and pull her large, pink nipples causing her to squeal, groan and writhe sexily against my larger, stronger body.

I felt the adrenaline pumping and erotic excitement grow in me, my body tingling and all my erogenous regions awakening with a rush of eager anticipation.

Next I slipped into a side leg scissors, but retaining my grip on her arms behind her back. Then I quickly untied her string bikini, and slid my fingers into her already damp pussy. Her body stiffened and she struggled and wailed helplessly: “Fuck! No! No! …” … trying desperately to close her thighs.

But I worked her smoothly shaved pussy hard, sliding my fingers in and out, to the tune of the clicking counter in Ariel’s hand, her voice saying “Fingers in pussy …”

Teasingly and in full control, I leaned forward to kiss Alice, tonguing her mouth.

To my surprise, instead of twisting away, Alice kissed me back fiercely and deeply, thrusting her tongue back into mine … and for that split second, I relished the sexy moment of the sensual kiss … and lost control.

Alice arched her back and bucked violently, causing me to lose my grip on her arms.

“You stupid fucking cxnt!” I mentally cursed myself. Fell for the oldest fucking trick in the book!

Quickly Alice tried to follow on my lapse of concentration and tried getting me into a headlock, but I twisted away, rolling away.

After a momentary breather, we rushed forward our torsos clashing, my considerable weight advantage pushing her back with me landing heavily on top, our thighs pressed into each other’s crotches as if we were having scissor sex, while clutching each others’ hands, stretched out above our heads.

I could feel her wet pussy sliding against my muscular thigh as my still thong-covered snatch, ground pleasurably onto her soft, smooth upper leg. The sensual rubbing excited me and sent a surge of energy through my body. My large clit was throbbing and alive.

Below me Alice was already panting from exertion and her gorgeous breasts were heaving delightfully inviting. So I lowered my face and started sucking and licking her rigid nipples while she squirmed helplessly beneath me.

“Breast fondling …”, I heard Ariel’s voice as I racked up the style points for a few moments before her sweaty arms slipped from my grip.

Quickly I swung myself on top, reverse sitting with my arse on her face, pinning her arms with my legs while my right hand dove between her spread legs … getting two fingers into her hot, wet groove. She shuddered and wriggled beneath me as I vigorously fingered her silky, slithery cxnt. Alice’s body buckled and arched, as she desperately tried to throw me off.

I grinned and continued my python-like squeeze on Alice’s torso with my powerful legs while my aroused crotch smacked wetly against her face. In the mirror I could see my soaked thong had snuck in between my pussy cleft so that my thick cxnt lips bulged out on the sides … strangle, seeing myself lewdly like that made me more and more excited.

While grinding myself down on her face, I enjoyed seeing in the mirror from a different angle, her back arching and her legs spasming while her round arse quivered and strained as I worked her furiously .... the squishing sound of her lubricated pussy getting louder and louder.

It felt great to be so dominant and in such control … against Wenona there’d hardly been a minute or two that either one of us was in control before the momentum shifted again.

I glanced up at the scoreboard and saw that I already had a total over 160 points whereas she only had the 15 bonus points for the absence of my top at the start. I felt a great rush of confidence … Alice was gonna be mine to abuse and fuck! I was going to fucking win this one! Come on!

I felt Alice starting to shudder and quiver underneath me and sensed she might be approaching orgasm and furiously increased the tempo of my finger fucking … but then Ariel said “BREAK!”, and blew the whistle to stop us for the end of the 1st round.

“Darn, I had the blonde slut so close to orgasm! But she won’t be so lucky next time …”, I silently promised myself.

After a short breather, and with me removing my own thong, we rushed forward and crashing into each other, rolling over a few times. Our bodies were now hot and sweaty with perspiration and it was more difficult to get a good grip. But soon I managed to get behind Alice again and applied a full nelson, my arms entwined underneath her arms and pressing the back of her head palm down with my hands.

No matter how much she struggled there was no escape from my powerful hold. Eventually she moaned out her submission, handing me my 2nd submission and a bunch of points to further increase my lead.

For the restart, she started up and behind me while I was on my hands and knees. When the whistle blew she tried to grip me from behind, but her technique was poor and she didn’t have the power to compensate. So I quickly fell back on top of her and wriggled of her hold.

I quickly got back on my knees and caught hold of Alice’s ankles. Then flipped her on her stomach and executed a perfect Boston Crab maneuver.

"Oooow Fuck Gee!" Alice yelled helplessly, as the pain started to ripple up her spine. Chuckling, I crouched down lower, increasing the pressure and bending her spine even more.

"Arrrgghhhhh!" Alice screamed, slapping the mat in agony. She kicked her legs, trying to break my grip.

"It’s easy, Alice, to stop the pain … just submit and I’ll stop!" I teased. Her breasts were heaving from exertion as I held onto her calves while my drenched frontal hole brushed against her buns.

“Ok, ok … I submit”, Alice soon wailed, and I had my second submission for the night while she had not gained a point yet. I was well on my way to victory this time! There was no chance of her catching up on me now!

After tumbling and rolling around a bit after the restart, with neither of us gaining a hold or sufficient control, I finally managed to get Alice in a grapevine … one of the moves I’d been practicing a lot. With her legs spread and trapped by mine from the back, it was easy snaking my hand around to again plunge two fingers into her exposed pussy. “No, no … NOOO!!!”, she squealed in protest and arched her torso trying to make my break my hold. But with no success.

I worked her furiously, my fingers stroking her hot hole as if I was trying to stoke a fire, while she moaned loader and loader “Oooh, oooohhhh, … OOOHHH!”, but before she could cum, Ariel ordered us to break.

Damn, I was so fucking close to making her orgasm! But I was determined to make her cum like a slut on the mat in the next restart …

She was still a little dazed and shaky with the restart, so I quickly forced her down on her back again, and slithered into the same position I had her in … me pinning her arms with my legs, grinding my own excited butch booty into her flushed face … my fingers again diving into the soaked wetness between her thighs … causing her to give muffled shrill “Unnnggghhh!”

Then her whole body started shuddering … quivering beneath me … and I felt her belly tighten and then her pussy started contracting powerfully around my fingers … this was it! I knew I had the cocky bitch now! Using my thumb, I deftly flicked her aroused clit … and immediately her body responded with a powerful series of shudder … and her cxnt juices squirted out on to the mat as she came, and came again!

“Uh, uh … have you burst a pipe, sweetie?”, I chuckled and taunted her as she continued squirting copiously like a fountain … her love juices arching away from her body to splash on the mat forming a little pool. She was giving Annie Cruz a go at her best.

Her body started going limp, all resistance receding from Alice. So realizing the match was effectively won, I quickly turned through 180 degrees, pulling her face deeper into my crotch and dominantly ordered her: ”Please me with your mouth, slut! Give my victorious clit the blowjob it deserves!". 

"Yes, Sonny … " Alice said meekly and her tongue snaked up, and started probing past my swollen pussy lips, towards my enlarged clit … my erect dicklit  … which was incredibly hard, sensitive and throbbing excitedly, and stood out from its fleshy hood like a miniature dick. Proudly I thrust my hips forward and crotch down into her open mouth.

I placed my feet further from her trapped body to further open my legs and crotch … effectively spreading my butch slit wider, nuzzling the defeated blonde’s nose and mouth into my dripping, inflamed cxnt.  I looked straight into the camera.  "See how I’ve defeated her? And how she’s submitting to me now?" I said, grinning broadly, laying it on thick: "See how helpless she is?  How pathetic? And to think there were many people who thought she’d beat me … Ha! Ha!" 

To punctuate my words, I wriggled my hips back and forth and reached back and pulled up harder on Alice’s hair, burying her face deep into my crotch.  "Now watch me cum
all over this puny bitch!", I gloated.  Reaching down with both hands, I pulled my clithood further back so that my aroused dicklit was even more full exposed. As I felt her lips enfold my clit and her tongue circling it, I quivered in exquisite pleasure and started savagely grounding my crotch down into the helpless girl, throwing my head back and moaning in ecstasy as my victory juices started streaming into Alice’s face. 

“Aw, fuck, YEAH!!! Lick me … suck my dick, bitch! Make me cum!”, I groaned in delight with the oncoming release, building like a tropical storm. I shivered as I rolled my large pink acorn between my finger and thumb … as Alice sucked and licked feverishly at me member … at the same time, reaching back pulling and twisting her right nipple, using my other hand.

My hips bucked forward in quick movements as my orgasm peaked … rushing and galloping over me thunderously like a wild pack of spooked horses … as I gushed wetly … then it gradually quieted to a gentle swirling rotation as my pleasure level diminished.  I raised my head back up and shifted my weight as I came down from the throes of my climax, my hands resting on the mat next to the mop of blonde hair on Alice’s obscured head.

Finished with my prey, I sat there breathing heavily as I grinned triumphantly up into the camera.  Alice was struggling beneath me for breathing room, but I shifted myself back and forth slightly, keeping her face firmly planted in my dominant butch pussy. 

Happily I gazed downwards at the sight of my trimmed, brown haired muff hovering only centimetres away from the face of my defeated foe. I had drunk a lot of water beforehand to hydrate myself for the match, and suddenly I felt an overpowering need to pee. It was a simple one to obey, my racked nerves collapsing as I released the muscles, which were sealing my pee hole shut. A moment later and I was pissing all over Alice’s face.
{alt}

Between my sweat soaked upper thighs, a hot golden stream was now raining downwards in a thick twisting stream. My golden shower impacted on the blond girl's face, striking her right cheek and running off in all directions. Immediately the defeated blond began to cough and stutter as my hot piss ran around her nose and mouth.

"Drink it up, you BITCH!" I commanded in a hissed whisper. Alice, gagging for air and turning her head, opened her mouth to gasp for air, only to be rewarded by my hot squirting urine as I aimed it as best I could into the mouth of my opponent.

Shocked eyes stared with dismay up at my grinning, sadistic face as slow realization came as to what was being done to her. The look immediately turned to disgust as she immediately started to gag at the hot piss in her mouth. But I didn't stop my squirting piss shower. Between my lithe and strongly muscled legs, my golden relief continued to rain downwards, covering the struggling blonde's face with hot piss.

Exultation ran though my body as I savoured just how complete my victory, and humiliation of my opponent, was. The sensation of releasing my piss was as gorgeous as was the dominant thrill and feeling of control and power of being able to piss in another's mouth. The sight of my own twisting golden pee as it left my pee hole was incredible to behold just as was the resulting scene of my urine splashing over Alice's face and body.

A somewhat stunned-looking Ariel finally blew the whistle to indicate the end of the match. Nothing like this had happened on Ultimate Surrender before, and I grinned wickedly when I saw the shocked, yet amused look on her face.

Slowly and without stopping my toilet, I rose to my legs. Between my powerful thighs, my golden rain continued to dribble downwards, but not in such a powerful stream any more. Alice was completely covered in my spent pee by now. Golden traces of urine trickled down past her breasts and her hair was sodden with my piss.

Joy and relief poured though my body as the sensation of my first Ultimate Surrender washed through me. Between my legs, Alice endured her humiliating punishment like a good slave and subbie.

As the last yellow drops of hot, body warmed piss dripped from my cxnt lips and fell onto the hapless Alice, I was suddenly aware of voices shouting and the sound of catcalls and wolf whistles, and the clapping of hands from the side of the mat: “Fucking, wildly awesome! Well done, Sonny!”

As I looked round I saw the lovely Cheyenne Jewel, Yasmine Loven, Penny Barber and Bella Rossi, all clapping and cheering. They were there no doubt for their Summer Vengeance matches immediately afterwards. Tears filled my eyes at the applause as it gave me a deep sense of acceptance that these gorgeous US girls and porn stars acknowledged not only my first win, but more importantly … accepting me as a butch female to male transsexual into their circle … and that clearly they held no stuck-up prejudice against me. For the first time, I didn’t feel like an intruding outsider, but felt one of them.

Round 4: Let’s get it on!

Shortly afterwards, I was strapped on, my huge strap-on cock sticking out like the Eifel Tower from my crotch, as Ariel raised my hand in victory: now it was my turn to whoop more of Alice’s arse! My turn to celebrate victory: a surprisingly easy one at that with a margin of over 500 points.

I moved closer toward the camera, aware that thousands of fans would be watching this, I twirled a pair of nipple clamps around in her hand, two big steel crocodile clips connected by a chain. Then I commanded: “On your knees, loser …”, and snapped one of the clamps to her soft pink nipple. In response, Alice gave a little squeal of pain as her bare nipple was brutally clamped down on and the tiny metal teeth dug into her sensitive skin. Coolly I attached the other nipple clamp to her other nipple while she howled softly in pain as both her nipples were now being crushed by a pair of nipple clamps.

Alice moaned and tears of humiliation and pain welled in her eyes. But I ignored her and grabbed the chain connecting the two clamps and pulled upwards, lifting her off the mat by her tits, making her screech in pain. Grinning, I pulled up hard so that she shifted her weight forward to try and relieve the pain to her large tits and the clamps digging in hard to her sensitive nipples. More tears formed in Alice’s eyes as her voluptuous tits are pulled up higher making the pain more excruciating. Then I pulled more, and started walking slowly backwards, dragging her by her clamped nipples, and forcing her to follow me around the mat in a walk of shame. She screamed helplessly putting her hands on her sore stretched out breasts as I pulled her around the mat.

After a few moments of this, I stopped and ordered her to suck and deep throat my plastic dick, before turning her around and pushing her down on all fours, and raising her plump, curvy arse in the air. I grinned happily: her raised arse looked ripe and appetizing like a lush fruit ready to be plucked and devoured …

Next I took a small 3 inch silver vibrating love egg, smilingly showing it to the camera, before pressing it to start it vibrating hard. I had it in my hand as I moved towards the bent over Alice. She had no idea what was going on behind her, and as I shoved it right into her wet pussy, the blonde gave a little surprised shriek, and then moaned limply … as her tight, wet pussy was teased by the vibrator.

“Gawd, you are such a fucking slut, aren’t you, Alice? You like losing just to get fucked? Don’t you?” I laughed mockingly at her reaction to having the small vibrator thrust up her.

Then I grabbed a water hose in my hand and shoved the nozzle end forward, poking it right between Alice’s creamy arse cheeks making the blonde squeal as the end of the hose pressed against her tight arsehole.
{alt}

“Tch, tch, what’s the matter, Trish? It’s not like you’ve never had anything up that little dark hole of yours before now, have you?”, I teased before opening up the tap so that the water gushed out powerfully spraying her arse hole and pussy. After spraying her for about a minute, her body gyrating and twisting erotically under the pressure of the gushing water on her nether regions, I turned the tap off.

Meanwhile a completely naked Ariel had entered, and lay down in front of Alice with widely spread legs, gesturing her to pleasure her slick, shaved pussy.

As she starting licking Ariel, without announcement or further warning, I firmly pressed my strap-on cock against her arse hole, and slammed the dildo forward, forcing Alice's soaked butt hole to open so the head of the toy could enter her back passage. She screamed and moaned helplessly as I thrust forward, penetrating her deeply.
{alt}

"Gawd, you are such a total anal whore who just can't get enough of it up your hot ass, now can you?" I mockingly chuckled as I began to piston the fake cock in and out of her stretched rectum. Her large tits jiggled like jelly and her clamped nipples swung around like wind chimes.

Alice whimpered in between the moans she just couldn’t control as the ass fucking got underway. "Oh yeah, you’re a fucking loser … and a total anal whore!" I grinned as I began to really go to town on her ass, ravishing it, by gradually increasing the pace of my fuck rhythm.

“Fuck, shit …. Fuck, it hurts! Fuck! Ohhhhh FUCK! SHIT! AAAAHHH! OHHH!!!!”, Alice screamed, sounding as if she was having a mental breakdown as the sense of pleasure in her pussy and pain in her arse hole mixed together in a huge way.

“Aw geez, shut up, loser … fucking lick my pussy till I cum!”, Ariel commanded angrily, pulling her face deeper into her spread legs, while I continued to pump her bubble butt from behind.

I chuckled merrily when I saw Alice’s legs starting to shake again with another impending orgasm, Then suddenly the little egg vibrator popped out of her cxnt, and her cum started dripping out of her pussy onto the mat.

“Fuck, Alice … you are such a sexy porn star! The fans back home will love seeing you like this!”, I laughed while continuing to stuff her big round ass with my strap-on dick. I myself was teetering on the brink of orgasm again. The humping of my incredibly horny frontal hole against her soft bubble butt, and the banging and rubbing of my hard, sensitive dicklit against the harness, was driving me wild with lust. It was inevitable that I was going to cum, and when I did … quiveringly … furiously … my cum creamily leaked out from my slit all over Alice's ass, dribbling down to join the rivulet of her pussy juice.

Simultaneously, I heard the sensual moans and groans of Ariel cumming too, as her legs shook and shuddered, and then clamped Alice’s head hard, holding her there for a moment or two, before releasing.

I withdrew my strap-on, removed the harness, and the nipple clamps, causing a rush of blood back to her tormented flesh so that she again wailed in pain. As Alice collapsed to the floor, rolling on to her back heaving, Ariel got up, and with her hand around my waist, I put my foot onto Alice’s heaving tits, and raised my arms in victory, smiling broadly and posing for the camera.

POST-MATCH INTERVIEW

A little while later Alice and I were standing next to each other, arms around the waist, for the post-match interview.

Ariel: “Congratulations, Sonny, on your first win … what worked for you today?”

Sonny, chuckling: “Well, just about everything … I managed to use my weight and strength much better this time than against Wenona … the training I’d done had certainly helped a lot.”

Ariel: “You do realize you had two firsts for Ultimate Surrender … as the winner, both cumming and pissing on Alice’s face during the match … that was really very unexpected! Did you plan it beforehand?”

Sonny grinning cheesily: “Oh no, didn’t plan it all … it kinda just happened … in the excited spur of the moment … He! He!”
Ariel: “And you, Alice? How do you feel about the match?”

Alice, pulling a funny face, before replying: “Disappointed, but Sonny was way too good and strong for me … He overpowered me from the start and I literally had no chance …”

Ariel: “And the cumming and pissing on your face towards the end of the match? Did that shock and surprise you?”

Alice blushing & giggling: “Oh yeah, it did catch me by surprise … but hell it was quite hot, I have to admit! Sonny’s clit is so large and adorable, I’d suck and lick it any time … and I don’t mind drinking piss … and I deserved it for losing so badly!”

Then Alice and I blew kisses to the invisible Ultimate Surrender audience, and disappeared into the showers.

After showering and cleaning up, I came out just in time to first watch Penny Barber cause a bit of an upset by defeating the higher ranked Bella Rossi, and then Cheyenne Jewel defeated and fucked a spirited Yasmine Loven.

That evening we all went out together to a lovely restaurant in the bay area, with great food, wine and loads of chatting, joking, laughing and even some sexy dancing. The girls all wanted to dance with me once they saw what a good, fleet-footed dancer I was, leading them expertly, twirling them around as if they were prima ballerinas.

As we were having dessert, I was surprisingly delighted that Cheyenne suddenly leaned over, nuzzling me in my neck with her soft lips, sweetly whispering: “Sonny, you handsome hunk … wanna  join me in my room for the night?”

Mmmm! Now how could I resist? But more about that some other time … LOL!

FAN COMMENTS

Boundfighter – Ultimate Surrender!
I was not surprised that Sonny totally dominated Alice. Alice has very few wrestling skills and Sonny is just that much heavier and stronger also. The pissing at the end of the match caught me by surprise, but was a nice innovation seeing Alice splutter and splashed. The brutal anal fucking in round 4 was awesome, and the camera work showing Alice eating out Ariel was splendid!   

Xixi – Superior Battle!
Yeah! I always love seeing a blonde get beat and fucked. Well done, Sonny, with your 1st … you rocked!

Sasha – Ultimate Surrender!
Alice was outta shape and from the start didn't stand a chance against Sonny. It was a huge mismatch. I’m not surprised that it didn’t go the full 3 rounds, with the humiliation already starting towards the end of the 3rd, The 4th round was pretty interesting, with the clamps which looked pretty OW, and the vibrating egg and anal fucking!

Sara – Ultimate Surrender!
My money was on Sonny from the start. Alice was no real competition for him. The humiliation was erotic, sexy and very arousing. Love Sonny’s beautifully enlarged clit and how the defeated Alice worshipped it! Hot!!!!

Alexis22 – Ultimate Surrender!
You don’t understand why some time thought Alice could beat Sonny. She looks chubby and out of shape and was huffing and puffing early on. A great first win for Sonny, but I’d like to see him against a more challenging, evenly matched opponent next. The humiliation amd domination was fantastic. Sonny sure know how to wield a cock!

PrincessCatie – Superior Battle!
Oooh noo! I was so disappointed with Sonny winning. I wanted to see his cocky butch pussy plundered and fucked again. But I enjoyed the vibrating egg, the nipple clamps and the anal fucking, but the pissing earlier on was way too much for me.

Rickster – Ultimate Surrender!
An amazing and arousing one-side match! Sonny showed a lot of skill throughout. The pissing humiliation was an expected surprise as well as the nipple clamps. But from previous matches, it’s obvious that Alice loves being fucked in her bottom hole. Am delighted for Sonny’s 1st win, and hope to see more of the transman in action.

JoleneSupreme - Ultimate surrender!
Great result! This is exactly what I expected to see! Sonny is incredibly strong and fit for his age and won quite easily as I’d thought, hardly building up a sweat. Sonny is clearly an experienced top and totally dominated Alice. Round 4 was saucy and wonderfully dirty!

THE END

Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Ultimate Surrender Rookie Battle: Alice Frost vs Sonny
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 07:05:02 AM »
POLLS

I ran two polls about this match with me winning at the Other Catfight site with a vote of 11 (69%) – 5 whereas at the Free Cat Fight site the majority thought I would lose with a vote of 36 (67%) – 18.

Tough luck for the Free Cat Fight voters if they’d placed any bets … Ha! Ha!  ;D ;D :D :D

Kinky cheers  ;)
Sonny
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SonnyB

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »
No responses?  :-[ Was the story that bad?  ??? :( :-\ :'(

Offline SonnyB

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 06:41:05 PM »
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:30:24 PM by nutmeg78 »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 05:21:38 PM »
As for me, this is great story. Write on in this mood.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 10:33:27 AM »
Ah, thanks so much Rozc for your positive response ... really appreciate it!  ;D :D

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 05:27:37 PM »
Great match and great win for you, Sonny!
Congrats for the triumph and for the story! I like it!
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline judy_legs

• 5ft7 128-32# female,love to wrestle,catfight IRL
    • judy wahl on face book
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 05:43:38 PM »
WONDERFUL STORY SUNNY!  YOU should know how much i love ur plastic dick you made me cummmmm more then once......loveya  JUDY
female,5ft7 128- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active.LOOKING 4 IRL WRESTLING AN CATFIGHTING ENCOUNTERS FROM SAFE TO WILD! "TRY ME

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 05:04:40 PM »
Amazing! 8)
Blondes do it better!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 05:05:21 PM »
Aw, SB & Judy, am so happy with you ladies responding ... it makes this ole butch smile that their are some from the Sisterhood who still support & love a transman ... a smooching MWUAHS!!!  :-* :-* ;D

Ooooh, and Judy, your response in particularly EXCITED me sooo much! You are always welcum, hun, to my strap-on cock! Luv ya lots too!  ;) :)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 05:07:05 PM »
Thanks, Blondie Lover ... getting an "Amazing" from you is praise indeed! Wink!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:07:48 PM by SunnyB »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 07:20:39 AM »

I thought it was HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I hear there is a woman who thinks she's tough that is looking for you. I bet the story will be out soon.

Thanks for the story.
Johnny

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 10:19:24 AM »
Thanks, so much, Johnny!  ;D :D

Yeah, the gf of one of the fans here has challenged me. She's thinks she's quite tough & has cockily challenged me to a private Ultimate Surrender style challenge match, claiming she's gonna beat me & make me her bitch ... and humiliating & fucking me with my own strap-on ... we'll see about that though, won't we?  ::)

Sadly though not sure it'll be happen soon ... but probably before the end of the year ... LOL!  ;)

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 06:29:47 PM »
Hot battle for sonny, thanks by write it, I enjoy it too.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
More stories - Re: Ultimate Surrender Rookie Battle: Alice Frost vs Sonny
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2018, 09:13:44 AM »
Hot battle for sonny, thanks by write it, I enjoy it too.

Thank you very much ... glad you enjoyed!  ;D ;)

Some other erotic fight stories (with a touch of BDSM) I've written are available here FCF at:
1) Lovers Domination Fight at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,25470.0.html
2) The First Time at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,25897.0.html
3) Breaking the Law at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,26378.0.html
4) Clash of the Large Clits at: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=38354.0

As well as some hot Cyber Sex Fights I had with Kell and Kelcey. They are available at:
1) vs Kell: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,37193.0.html
2) vs Kelcey: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,37213.0.html

Unfortunately the hosting site from which the pics of several of these stories are linked no longer exists and I unfortunately can't edit these stories to fix the links ... SORRY!  ??? :(

cheers
Sonny