News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part Eleven

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Eleven
« on: July 06, 2018, 09:47:18 PM »
I kept glaring at Sabrina as she smirked at the busty blonde in front of her.  The dark-haired girl peeled off the too-tight shirt and revealed her impressive cleavage. The blonde chuckled as she slowly peeled off her white t-shirt, displaying a largely overworked bra. Her flesh spilled over the top of the cup, jiggling within the bra. Sabrina eyed the blonde with some caution, but I sensed no fear in her eyes. Sabrina was, as always, supremely confident. I glanced at my girlfriend, who smiled back at me. There were still four girls who I had not seen, so I wondered who Tiffany was going to challenge.

I looked back to Jason and Teresa, and noticed Jason tending to his girlfriend, kissing her hair and whispering to her. I was surprised to see another guy as supportive as that, but remembered my own journey. I shook out of my reverie and turned just in time to see Sabrina reveal her perfect tits. They sat as firm and high as I remembered, two perfectly shaped tits on her chest, topped with those crushing nipples. I tore myself away from them to glance at Tiffany. I saw her watching with what I could only say was detached interest. Her gorgeous face was blank of emotion, but her eyes were glued to Sabrina and the blonde.

I focused on the blonde as she finally freed her gigantic tits from their confines. Each tit flopped down to her chest with a smack, and I realized that this girl was even bigger than Kara. Tanya's heavy breasts sat much lower on her chest than Sabrina's did, with red nipples and areolas. Sabrina's tips seemed thicker and longer at first, but soon Tanya's started hardening in the cool air. Most of the women were looking, thunderstruck, at this girl.

"Okay," Sabrina asked, mock fear in her voice. "Who grabbed the nuclear pledge here?" A few laughs went up, and the blonde looked down, seemingly put off by the attention. "Okay, Tanya, you ready to go?"

"Where's my competition?" Tanya asked, looking disdainfully at Sabrina's chest. Sabrina let the insult go, apparently unfazed by the size of the tits in front of her.

"You will regret that," Sabrina said, her tone light. Tanya snorted and stepped forward.

"You want your little nipples done in?" Sabrina smiled as she looked at Tanya's face. And without looking stepped forward so her left nipple brushed Tanya's right nub. Both women shifted as the first contact was made, and I saw two pairs of eyes look down as the contest grew in earnest. Both women kept their nipples in contact, neither pulling away. It was easy to see that both tips were roughly the same size, which made them look tiny on Tanya's giant tits, but relatively large on Sabrina's smaller orbs.

Tanya was rubbing her nipples against Sabrina's, grinning as the black-haired woman grunted. Tanya didn't seem to be uncomfortable in the first half-dozen passes, but Sabrina, realizing that she needed to alter her strategy began stabbing her nipple forward. Tanya felt the contact almost immediately, and grunted. She continued trying to grind her nipples, but as Sabrina would pull back, Tanya's peaks would miss and Sabrina would fire little darts into the larger breasts' areolas.

By the time Tanya had begun to alter her attack, Sabrina had grabbed Tanya by the waist and was alternating her left and right nipples into Tanya's right and left tips, establishing a rhythm that Tanya was having difficulty breaking. Each time the heavy-titted blonde made a move to avoid the battering rams that Sabrina's nipples had become, another blow landed.

Sabrina licked her lips as she watched the blonde in front of her wince a few times, looking in almost every way the part of  predator. Her eyes flickered between the two pairs of dense breasts between them to the struggling face of her more well-endowed opponent. As Sabrina admired her handiwork, Tanya wrenched to the left suddenly, seemingly hoping to catch Sabrina off guard, but the black haired girl calmly pulled her tits back so Tanya's wrecking ball breasts shook in the air.

The violent movement did seem to affect Tanya, and she grunted as she tried to pull back. Too late it turned out, as Sabrina expertly applied her accurate, staccato strikes to the blonde's slowly softening spikes. Tanya fought gamely, but no one watching this particular fight had any doubt about the eventual income. I marveled once more at the power of Sabrina's breasts, feeling myself stiffening as I watched her batter another pair of nipples with her superior tips.

I saw Tiffany watching me, and she motioned to my crotch with a fake pout on her face. Despite the grin she flashed after just a moment, I felt a twinge of guilt being turned on by the woman who had beaten my girlfriend's tits. My mind flashed back to suckling on Sabrina's stiff peaks while Tiffany blew me, and I came all over the latter's beaten, softened flesh.

I was so engrossed in the memory that I missed the moment that Sabrina had actually pinned Tanya's peaks to the areola, pushing the nipple up from the base so that the tip buried itself into the surrounding prickly flesh. Tanya gasped, looking down in disbelief as the black-haired woman allowed the blonde's nipples to return to their original position, though softer. Sabrina rested her rock-hard points on top of Tanya's beaten spikes and pushed, watching with an obvious satisfaction as Tanya's nipples were buried again.

"Yeah, you were right, Tanya. No competition at all. Your little, floppy nipples can't even stay up without mine under them." I realized it did almost seem that Tanya's nipples weren't even staying up. "I guess I have better nipples than you, huh, blondie?" Sabrina literally drove her point home, squashing the base of Tanya's nipples with her own.

"Come on, Tanya, say what you need to say. It's like I can feel there's something you want to get off your chest." A few chuckles came from the crowd.

"Sabrina, your nipples are amazing. They beat my nipples into soft, limp tips. You have the best nipples." Tanya's words came slowly as she conceded her loss. Her eyes were strained, but I still saw her intensity as she awaited Sabrina's next move.

"Damn right, bitch. Now let's rest a minute so I can pound your tits into dough. I mean, they've already got the color." Sabrina turned on one heel and walked back to her chair. Next to me.    

"Wow, that was fun," she breathed, laying her bare breast against my arm, just barely. I felt my jaw tighten and looked at Tiffany, who simply stuck out her tongue at me. I had no idea what the hell was going on, but I kept my scowl on as Sabrina let her left breast rest on my forearm.

"Feel how firm my tits still are?" she asked, for all the world like some first grader at show and tell. I tried to pull my arm away, but Sabrina held me forcefully. I could have pulled away, but the sudden ferocity surprised me. "Seriously. Feel how firm they are." I didn't deny it. Her tits were firm, dense, and perfect. I felt her thick nipples in my skin for just a moment before she pulled away.

"Watch," she whispered. Sabrina stood and stepped towards Tanya, who had just made it to the center of the mat.

Tanya moved first, fast, and with no warning. Even Sabrina, who had displayed some impressive reflexes, was not expecting the blow, and Tanya's massive left breast slammed into Sabrina's firm left tit. The resulting smack startled a few of the girls who had not realized the fight had begun, and the room grew silent as every woman in the room watched the battle before them. Another crushing blow from Sabrina had the dark-skinned woman on her shapely ass. I fought the urge to cheer, and Tanya turned to the crowd to raise her arms. My urge to cheer quickly became the urge to scream as Sabrina stood up.

"Bad move, frosh." Sabrina's shot was as quick as Tanya's first was, and almost as impressive. Her firm right tit hit Tanya's left, causing a shockwave to originate from the center of the blonde's massive breast, from her still limp nub outward. Sabrina landed another blow, using one firm globe at a time to begin pummeling Tanya's jugs as she had with the bigger-chested woman's nipples. I was not the only one who noticed the similarities.

"Hey, Tanya. Remember what I did to your nipples, oh so long ago. Like, a couple of minutes?" Tanya grunted as Sabrina's right tit smashed into Tanya's left. Sabrina's face was almost impassive, save for the reaction of her breasts taking a bit of the beating. Her own orbs were taking a lot of contact, and it was apparent that it was taking its toll.

I allowed my eyes to find my girlfriend, who, to my surprise, was talking to another girl. I hadn't seen this one in action, nor did I know her name, but she had long, black hair, and a very nice set of legs highlighted by heels and some very short shorts. Despite her back being towards me, I saw the barest curve of her obviously good-sized tits. Tiffany's face seemed animated and friendly enough, though her eyes kept turning towards the fight at the center of the mat. For a moment I was jealous of the attention the three women were getting, but realized that she couldn't see everything at once.

I turned my attention back to Sabrina, who had stopped the alternating and was ramming forward, doing her best to flatten Tanya's massive tits with a direct, head-on assault. Tanya's face was pained as she felt her tits take the punishment from Sabrina's heavy jugs, and in what looked like desperation, she fired forward with an audible grunt. Sabrina's eyes widened as she took the full force of Tanya's impressive rack, and while the blonde's tits jiggled more, Sabrina actually staggered back. Tanya reached out and grabbed Sabrina's shoulders, pulling the dark-haired woman closer to her.

Another powerful strike landed against Sabrina's firm titflesh, causing the smaller pair to wobble on her chest. I watched, entranced and hopeful, as Tanya continued her assault. Sabrina looked down, not at the boulders that Tanya was hurling at her chest, but at Tanya's shoulders. I saw Sabrina's hand at her hip, and as soon as Tanya twitched, Sabrina leaned forward, pulling the blonde to her. It completely threw off the blow, and soon Sabrina's tits were meeting Tanya's head on. Sabrina's tactic was sound. She was not going to win what amounted to a tit-boxing match with Tanya's big tits, but she might be able to outgrind her.

The plan had immediate results. Tanya winced as she felt the dense pair of her opponents' tits begin asserting themselves. Sabrina's prized chest seemed to take this sort of contact much more easily, judging from the expressions on her face. Both women thrust and ground, each breast flopping over the other before returning to its original shape. Both women were also soon covered in sweat, and despite the fact that neither was trying to land a smashing blow from her tits, the smacking sounds of breast on breast flesh filled the room. I watched as Tanya's arms curled upwards, pulling the raven-haired girl into her more fully, and Tanya groaned immediately.

"Oooh. I must have hit a sweet spot," Sabrina whispered, her mouth turning up into that predatory smile. The smile flickered, and I couldn't understand why until I saw Tanya's arms tighten, and muscle that had not been visible under her softer flesh suddenly sprang to life. Sabrina's eyes widened as her feet left the floor, and Tanya groaned as she exerted more effort. The smooth skin of the young blonde woman rippled with the effort, and Sabrina grunted and twisted, shifting her weight around.

While I, along with several of the others gathered, was impressed with the power that Tanya had displayed, Sabrina was obviously no stranger to fighting larger, stronger opponents. Her shifting caused Tanya to lose her balance, and the moment the black-haired woman felt Tanya miss a step, she thrust downward. Tanya's knees buckled, and I was thankful for both my sake and Tanya's that the mat was there to break her fall. The crash was still hard, and the blonde instantly let go of Sabrina. I took special interest in watching Tanya's tits jiggle and fall to the side just a bit. Sabrina was suddenly on her, her own firm breasts pushing into the blonde's pair. Tanya groaned, and perhaps stunned from the fall, did not react until Sabrina dropped her heavy orbs onto Tanya's breasts. The resulting gasp and groan seemed to bring Tanya back to reality, but as I watched Sabrina's legs entangle the big-titted blonde's and Sabrina's hands hold Tanya's wrists, I knew it was too late.

Sabrina went to work on Tanya again, alternating her heavy tits into the weakening flesh of her sorority sister. She would at times grind, then at times pepper the massive boobs in front of her with some well-placed shots. Each shot sent waves of slesh outward, riding across her chest like some erotic tide. As it continued, Tanya's heavy breasts spilled, it seemed, further and further to her sideTanya seemed out of energy, trying to shake her, and she finally reached a point I thought would have arrived sooner.

"Fuck! My tits, Sabrina. You're killing my tits. Please. I'm done. You win." Some applause came from the room, a respectful smattering, but Sabrina wasn't done.

"Great! Wise move Tanya. Let me gather these loose jugs up, first," she began. Her hands reached around the base of Tanya's pillowy tits and shook them, makng them wobble enticingly as she brought them to the center of the beaten woman's chest. I don't know why I hadn't figured out what she was doing until she did it, but the black-haired woman lowered her dominant chest directly onto the corralled titflesh of her opponent, drawing a painful moan from the blonde. I swear I heard what Marcus must have as his ex-girlfriend's tits were flattened over the phone. Tanya's useless tits spilled out and around Sabrina's superior chest. I shifted as I watched the superiority of Sabrina's amazing rack, stiffening as I recalled Tiffany's overwhelmed tits yielding to her unrelenting pair.

"Oh, wow. I bet guys love these. They are so soft. My titties could fall asleep on them. What are you seeing as you watch my tits flatten your oversized jugs, Tanya? Be as honest as possible."

"I'm watching your tits bury themselves into my chest. Your heavy boobs outlasted and crushed my tits, Sabrina. Please, stop." Sabrina immediately pulled away. She reached out her hand and Tanya stood, slowly, obviously exhausted physically. She and Sabrina shared a hug, and Tanya loped off to the side of the room, sitting near two girls I hadn't met as Sabrina made her way towards me. She stopped when her amazing tits were at my eye level.

"You enjoy the show? I hope it brought back some pleasant memories." Her eyes flickered to my cock. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Say the word, and I'll let you fuck them. I'll even let Tiffany watch, if you two want to be together. She can lick them clean." Anger and lust rose in my throat as Sabrina walked by to sit just behind me, and I knew Tiffany could tell I was uncomfortable. My girlfriend's eyes flashed to my crotch, and I thought I saw a moment of pain cross her face. I winced, but she grinned at me. I wanted to stand up to see her, or motion her over, but she stood quickly and walked to the mat.

Tiffany pulled off her t-shirt, and I felt my stare drawn intently to her chest. I was glad to see she'd recovered; the bruising was gone and her nipples were stiff and impressive on her chest. I licked my lips, lust parching my throat as I watched Tiffany await her opponent.

Warm breath blew across my ear. "I've already beaten them," Sabrina whispered. "I felt your dream tits flatten under mine, her little nipples obliterated. You want to see it happen again, too."

"Back off," I warned her again. Her breath stayed a bit longer on my ear.

"I can't wait to flatten her again. I might make you milk her." I gritted my teeth and felt her breath retreat. A slender redhead stood, and walked from next to Tanya to face Tiffany on the mat.