News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister, Part Sixteen

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Sixteen
« on: July 08, 2018, 11:10:28 AM »
The next morning I woke up in Tiffany's room, my hand resting on her left breast. I gently squeezed it, causing Tiffany to shift lean back into me, unwittingly giving me more access to her. I took advantage, groping her greedily. I watched her firm boob roll under my hand. Tiffany groaned and tried to roll over. My mind registered that it was Saturday morning, and when I finally located her clock on the wall, I realized it was early enough to take my time. I slowed my pawing of her proud jug, delicately tracing the lower curve of her breast. 

"I can't believe how many women I've seen these crush," I whispered to her, unsure if she was awake and just trying to ignore. The previous night's conversation and events still lingered in my mind. I wondered what Tiffany meant about a message, but pushed the thought out of my head as I looked back down at my sleeping girlfriend. I began gently kissing her neck, my hand rubbing her stomach as I worked towards a more long-term goal. I grinned as she whimpered a bit, obviously not wanting to wake up. 

As I kissed down her neck and to the collarbone and top of her left breast, I watched her nipple harden. Before I took it in my mouth, I grinned, remembering. "The first time I saw you flatten Nikki's nipples, I almost had to jerk off. Then you started doing it for me." I made sure that I was gentle as I took her tip between my lips. I felt her nip harden in my mouth, suckling and gently flicking it with my tongue. Tiffany moaned as I made sure my hand found her sex at the same time. 

"Wake up," I whispered. "I need you to do something for me." I immediately fastened my mouth back on her breast.  Tiffany's eyes opened slowly, and she looked down at my mouth slowly working her swelling nipple. 

"Do you want a blowjob?" Tiff asked, her voice raspy. I grinned around my mouthful of her heavy boob, and I gave the nipple one long suck. 

"Oh, god, Jon," Tiffany moaned. I let her nipple free, enjoying the look of it as it settled back on her flesh. "What do you want?" 

"I want you to come for me," I told her. I slid my finger inside her and she gasped. I began thrusting gently, twirling my finger around in a gentle circle. Tiffany groaned as I worked my finger inside her wetness. She began thrusting gently on her own, and I took the opportunity to shove more of her heavy breast into my mouth. 

Her orgasm came as I added the second finger, and I stroked her through it, gently kissing her breast before finally kissing her full on the lips. I felt her turn to me, squishing her breasts against me. I marveled at their firmness again.

"Ok. Any time you want to do that again, feel free," we said t I grinned and pulled my finger out of her. Before I could do anything to clean it off, Tiffany pulled my hand to her mouth and sucked my finger clean of her cum. She bobbed a few times, looking up at me. I groaned and she released me. 

"I'd be a terrible hostess if I didn't clean up after my own orgasm, wouldn't I?" I laughed and pulled her close, kissing her again. 

"Now get out of bed and get dressed. I've got stuff to do today for the sorority. Including setting up a match for next Saturday night. No party this time, but I'll give you whatever details I can on Monday." We both got dressed, though I watched her pull on a casual bra and stuff her tits into it. 

"Enjoy the show?" I chuckled. 

"I always do," I told her. Her face changed, and she licked her lips. 

"I gathered that from last night. I had no idea you enjoyed these little fights that much. I knew you enjoyed them, but wow. It's really hot knowing I'm into something you like that much. And don't even try to say it's because I fight. You were almost shooting last night watching two girls you didn't know."

"You were giving me a handjob," I countered. She grinned. 

"I guess I like watching, too," she whispered. "Do you want me to get a copy of the fight so we can watch it together?" I swallowed, the idea filling my head with a steady, rhythmic thumping. I realized after a few moments that it was my heart. 

"That'd be cool," I stammered, realizing that the way I had said it was anything but cool. Tiffany smiled.

"I'll see what I can do. Let me walk you out. As much as I'd love to stay in bed all day with you, I've got stuff to do, and I know you do, too," she told me pointedly. 

"Yeah, dinner with the family," I replied. 

"It's probably for the best. If we saw each other much more today we would be useless for our respective obligations." I realized she'd been vague about a lot of things in the last few minutes, but pushed the thought back. She had other things going on, and I wasn't involved. I didn't tell her everything about my day. I gave her a kiss and felt her hand grab mine and pull it to her left breast. I squeezed, pushing a large deal of flesh out of the top. 

When we pulled away her hand kept mine there, and I realized I could feel her heart beating. "Are you going to be a good boy and not fall to Sabrina's bewitching ways?" I grinned at her and nodded. Her smile became softer. "You can have me whenever you want, you know. I'm yours." 

I swallowed, leaning in to kiss her. Her hand fell to my waist, though I kept my hand on her firm tit. "That is the most meaningful thing anyone has said to me, love. And I mostly mean the last part." Tiffany's eyes shimmered with tears, but she chuckled. 

"You like the first part, too?" She asked. I nodded, smiling. "I meant it." She told me.

I hugged her, pulling my hand away from her breast and kissing her neck. I pulled away. 

"I know you did, Tiff. I'd say the same goes for you, but I think you've figured that part out." 

"Yeah," she said, blinking away the tears. "You are such a slut." 

I kissed her again to show my appreciation, then let her lead me out of the house. There was some activity, but most of it was cleanup. I saw a few girls I'd recognized from the night before, but we buzzed through. 

"I'm sorry I'm so busy," Tiffany offered. "But maybe we can watch that movie on Friday night. The match is set for Saturday, and there may be a few others before. I think mine will be the big one." 

"Why's that?" Tiffany looked at me pointedly. 

"Jon, a girl doesn't just involve her man in some twisted sex triangle and then tell all her secrets. I have some standards." She put on an affected accent, and I exploded in laughter. 

"Fair enough. I'll look forward to seeing you around campus, maybe for lunch?" Tiffany nodded. I walked down to my car and headed back to my apartment. I showered there, and basically slept most of the morning away. I continued unpacking a few boxes and watched a few games on TV before heading over to my family's house. 

"There he is!" My mom rushed up to hug me, and my dad clapped me on the shoulder. 

"Drop out yet?" my dad asked, though his grin indicated that he was glad to see me at home. We'd worked together, but he'd been dong a lot with the front of the shop, so it was usually a fairly cursory greeting at work. 

So we talked a lot, more than I remember talking to my parents in a while. They asked me how my classes were going, what I panned on doing extracurricular-wise, and if I'd picked a major. My dad asked if I'd thought about grad school. I glared at him, and he winked at me. 

He did ask me about majors, and I was leaning toward history or even pre-law. My dad nodded. "Harvard's got a good law school," he told me. 

"And a sizable endowment funded largely by alumni and parents," I shot back. He laughed, and we enjoyed the rest of our meal in good spirits. 

"Thanks for dinner guys." I called as I went out to the car. They both said their farewells and the door closed behind me. I smiled as I walked back to my car. I drove home, and after the short trip, went up to my room. I logged onto my computer and checked my e-mail. 

Tiffany sent me an e-mail apologizing for her kicking me out that morning. I read it, leaning forward in my chair.

"Sorry baby. But I had a thing with Sabrina this morning, and after last night, I wasn't quite sure I wanted to have us all together. I hope you don't mind, but I'm a bit suspicious. So I've told her to back off. She said she would, but I wanted to let you know. And I hope you'll try to stay away from her. 

"Sorry I'm so jealous. Anyway, I can make everything up to you. I've got some Halloween costume ideas to run by you. And don't forget to look at the attachment that I sent."

I clicked on the file, and waited as it downloaded. I wondered what she had sent me, but didn't wait long before a rather skillfully shot photo looking down her tank top popped up. She was on all fours, or would have been had one surprisingly steady hand not snapped a shot of her cleavage. Each solid orb fell forward from her chest, hanging proudly. 

I sent her a quick thank you, assuring her that I'd stay away from Sabrina. I also warned her that the consequences of posting naughty photos in my e-mail would be administered later, hoping she took it the right way. Shrugging, I stood up and went to bed. 

Sunday morning dawned, and for some reason, I was up at sunrise. I walked over to the computer, turned it on, and saw another e-mail from Tiffany. 

"Just set it up, baby. Me and Loni, a week from Friday. Amanda's challenging Sabrina. Can you keep your pants on with Sabrina there? 

"Oh, and I can't wait to hear about the punishment, love. Are you going to tell me? Or is it a surprise? See you tomorrow for lunch!" I swallowed. I had not expected such a racy response. And the idea of watching both girls at the same challenge was intriguing to me. I wondered what else was in store for the week. 

Sunday went by slowly, but surely. Being a student was actually a nice change of pace. I could study when I wanted (and as I had a good scholarship, I wanted to study a lot), and I actually enjoyed it. I had taken some basics, but a lot of the stuff was new to me, and I found I enjoyed learning. I was reading a rather fun play for my literature course when I decided to take a break. 

I checked my email out of habit, shaking my head as I hit the enter key after my password. I had no reason to expect anything on my personal account. 

There was an email from someone named Cassie12 at the top, an attachment paperclip right beside her name. 

Intrigued, I clicked on it, hoping it wasn't a freaky virus. 

Immediately the message popped up, with a note from Cassie. 

"Hey. This is Cassie. Tiffany said she'd mentioned me while you watched Loni destroy Tanya a couple of nights ago. She also said you'd be cool with me sending this file. It's a couple of screen captures from a video of a fight that I had with Loni. She said you might be interested in it. I also was supposed to give you my number in case you wanted to call and ask me about it. I've got the whole file, but it's pretty big, so I can give you a disk or set it up on a website for you. Anyway, just helping Tiffany out. Cass." 

I clicked on the files, unsure of what to expect. There were three. The first was a picture of the brunette Loni, her full, round tits high and firm on her chest, standing about a foot away from a tall, toned redhead, whose tits looked unbelievably firm. They weren't as big as Loni's but they stood high, almost a cone as her thick nipples pointed away from her chest. Both women had angry looks on their faces, and each was wearing a pair of sweat shorts. 

The second picture had Loni and Cassie (I was assuming) locked in a bearhug. It was a profile shot, so I only had the view of Loni's left breast and Cassie's right tit, meeting each other, compressing at the meeting point, creating that vertical line between two women's competing breasts that my girlfriend had just recently discovered turned me on so much. Neither tit in that picture seemed to be giving way, as Loni's boob was holding its own against the apparently dense breast of her opponent.   

The third picture finalized any competitive element. Cassie was on her knees, leaning forward, her shoulders supported by Loni's thighs. Her red udders hung below her, falling far further than they should have given the firmness represented in the first two pictures. Her nipples were hard, still, and I wondered if like Loni's last fight, the nipple fight had been skipped. I followed Cassie's torso to the obvious stakes. I could no longer see the soft, round face atop the toned body of the redhead, as it was buried between the sculpted thighs of the victor. Loni was cupping her left breast in the center of the ring, enjoying her victory.

I wondered if Tiffany would face the same stakes, publicly humiliating herself as she topped Loni off. 

I tried to think of a delicate way to send the e-mail back, requesting the video. 

"Cassie. Thanks for the pics. Any preferred way you want to give me the video?" 

A ping announced the new e-mail. 

"Yeah, Tiffany asked if you'd like to have lunch with us.  I can give you the DVD then."

"Sounds good. Where do you want to meet? What time?" She was in front of her computer just like I was, I realized as the message came back within a couple of minutes.

I grinned. Tiffany had chosen a very careful place. Nice food, but some booths in the corner that would be completely empty on a Sunday afternoon. 

I showered and cleaned up, heading to meet the girls. Tiffany had been there a bit, sitting one of the corner booths. I slid in next to her, and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. She grinned.

"Hey. Glad you could make it." 

"Me, too. So what's going on today?"

"Cassie's going to give us a copy of the video of the fight between she and Loni a couple of years ago. And I've got a few questions for her, too. Oh, she's here." Tiffany waved, and the redhead nodded and walked over. Cassie was relatively tall, and wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt under a light sweater. The jeans were flattering, highlighting the smooth flare of her hips as she walked. I tried not to stare at her obviously hard nipples, which were just visible through her bra and the shirt. 

She was also wearing the same pin on her left breast that Tiffany had been wearing at the party. She caught me looking and smiled. 

"Nice pin," I commented. 

"Oh, Jon, they're nice tits. You can tell her." Cassie grinned as Tiffany made me blush. 

"Nice to meet you, Jon," Cassie said, extending her hand. I shook it, making sure to look at her eyes rather than her rack. 

"Nice to meet you, too. Thanks for coming out and talking to us." Cassie grinned, a smile lighting up her already pretty face. 

"How's Tiffany treating you? Last I heard, she was pretty rough on boyfriends." I raised my eyebrows and looked at her. She had the good grace to blush. 

"I think we're good," I told her. 

Cassie chuckled. "Oh, here's the video. You two might want to watch it before Friday night. You might get a few pointers. That was a big fight for me. I got taken down pretty hard, too. And Loni's not shy with her stakes." I recalled the picture of the redhead's unseen face between the thighs of the impressive brunette's legs as I pulled the DVD across the table. 

"Thanks for the video. What happened between you and Loni?" Tiffany leaned forward as she listened intently. 

"Honestly. A guy. A good guy, really cool. We'd been dating almost a year when Loni started making passes at him at parties. Nothing too serious, but constant. So I finally got sick of it and challenged Loni to fight. I told Michael that he was welcome to watch, so he was right in the front row when Loni beat me. She took my room and my guy, though to Loni's credit, my guy made the first move after the fight, asking her out to coffee one night while we were still dating." 

We stopped talking as the waiter came by, took our drink orders, and zipped back into the kitchen. 

"That son of a bitch. You're better off," Tiffany said. Cassie laughed. 

"Sweetie, I'm over it. I wouldn't be here talking to some strange guy about how Loni flattened me if I weren't. I know he won't answer me, Tiff, so I'll ask you. Does Jon here get off on it?" 

Tiffany laughed, but I thought I saw some redness creeping into her face. "Yeah, he likes it." Cassie grinned. 

I felt like saying something would just get me into trouble, so I stayed silent. 

"Good. But also, you two watch out for each other." Tiffany smiled genuinely, and I nodded. It was nice hearing it from another source. 

"Any advice for the fight?" Cassie's smile dimmed a bit. 

"Well, it wasn't a mark in the win column, so I'll stick to the stuff not to do." Tiffany nodded, her face sympathetic. "First thing: don't get her angry. Loni's mean enough as it is. Give her a reason to attack full on, and she's like a wild animal. And she's strong enough that it becomes a very bad idea." 

We paused as the waiter took our lunch order, then Tiffany resumed her questioning. "What gets her angry?"

"Don't insult her tits, actually. Which is weird, but it seems to work for her. I was amazed that Sabrina beat her. That fight was one of the closest I remember seeing last year. But Sabrina was doing well until she brought up how saggy Loni's tits looked next to hers. Sabrina was on her back most of the rest of that fight, but I think if it had happened earlier, Loni would have taken Sabrina out." 

"Wouldn't have minded watching that," Tiffany sighed. 

"Yeah, I was sorry to hear about that. I heard that you had some help filling out the loser's end of that arrangement?" Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah," my girlfriend replied. "She made sure he was involved." 

Cassie grinned. "Oh, c'mon. No details? I just snuck that fight out of the archive." Tiffany sighed again, but nodded. 

"Sorry. Instinct reaction there. I had to blow him while he sucked on her nipples. He finished on my boobs." Cassie's mouth fell open as Tiffany blandly recalled a rather memorable night for me.     

"Holy shit," Cassie whispered. "That's insane. Was this public?" 

Tiffany shook her head. "No, happened at my house. She flattened my tits and then let Jon suck hers. Usual trash talk until Jon was able to unload on me."

"Did you like it?"  Cassie asked turning her expression turning to a cold stare. Tiffany reached out and touched her hand.

"We both kinda did, Cass." Cassie's face grew less dark, and I shifted, a bit uncomfortable at the sudden change.

"Alright. Well, the video might get you some ideas on how to beat up on her. I hope you do better than I did."

Our lunch arrived after a couple of minutes of idle chatter, and the conversation moved to school. Cassie was very courteous, asking about my major and classes, offering advice on professors, but I got the sense that she had something on her mind. She never brought anything up, but as we wrapped up, Tiffany sighed and looked at her phone.

"Parents want me over to talk and have an early dinner in a few. I should probably get going. Do you mind, baby?" she asked, looking at the check.

"Go," I said, waving her off. I pulled the DVD into my hand and pulled out my wallet. She kissed me and said good-bye to Cassie.

"What? No kiss?" Cassie asked, grinning Tiffany laughed.

"Maybe later?" Tiffany shot back. Cassie cackled as she watched my girlfriend leave. I found myself envying Cassie's view until I watched her chest heave for a moment. I shook myself out of it, but Cassie's grin indicated it wasn't quick enough.

"Enjoying the view?" I swallowed. Before I could say anything she laughed. "It's fine, Jon. I actually appreciate the flattery most of the time. And I'm a little more laid back about it because you'll see a lot more of them on that DVD. Plus, I get the strong sense that not much is going to pull you away from Tiffany. Am I right?"

"I hope so," I told her. "We've had a few rough spots with the fights."

"Ok. That's a good start. Because Michael was a good guy, too. He wasn't involved in the fights or anything, but that fight changed the way he looked at me. I was less of a woman in his eyes. My tits made a lot of our life together. I honestly think he would have kept dating me if I'd let him, still going to Loni on the side. And I almost did. Do you know why?"

My eyes were wide. This self-disclosure was a surprise, and not one I was necessarily happy with. I shook my head.

"Because all I wanted was someone there to hold me and tell me I was worth something. I'd put a lot of stock in my tits, mostly because it was all I knew. Guys liked them. Hell, you like them, right?"

"They are very nice," I said diplomatically. A smirk crossed Cassie's face.

"If you and Tiffany weren't attached, and I offered you the chance to see them, right here and now, would you take it?"

I found no reason to lie to a woman who was offering so much. "Yeah, they're amazing." Cassie grinned.

"I went through a rough patch after that fight, and I dated anybody who showed an interest. I was so demoralized. It wasn't until I found another guy that wanted my intellect, my personality, and my finely toned ass that I could look up around the sorority again." I laughed as she snuck the ass comment in. I was beginning to like her. "But it took a while, and it wasn't just because Loni beat me. Michael basically told me he wanted a good pair of tits, not a girlfriend. And because I'd put so much stock in my boobs, when he rejected them, I couldn't take it. Luckily, someone was there to give me some good advice."

"Who?" I asked.

"Your girl. Tiffany made sure I wasn't alone, and we became really good friends because of it. Even though she was a freshman, she was always supportive when I would talk about school or guys. She never brought up my titfighting once while we hung out in terms of offering me advice. She'd mention them when she'd have one, but I never felt pressured to fight. There was no competition between us. Not like there is between she and Sabrina, anyway." I nodded, sighing. She caught my eye and looked at me.

"Which leads me to this question: Are you going to leave Tiffany if Sabrina wins the titfight?" I was floored. How did this woman, this woman I'd just met, know me so well? I'd had the discussion in my head already.

"No," I replied. Cassie looked at me again, and I shook my head. "I won't leave her."

Cassie put her arms on the table, and rested her breasts on her forearms. "You can look. I don't mind." I shrugged, looking. She began shifting them beneath her bra, and I saw the tops of her well-formed tits jiggling in front of me. "You like what you see, Jon?" I nodded.

"Imagine how much harder it would be to look away if these were Sabrina's tits after she'd just crushed Tiffany. Still sure you'd stay?"

My eyes looked up and into hers. I couldn't figure out her game, unless she was actually on Tiffany's side. But I found myself getting angry at her persistence.

"I'm not going to leave her, no matter how many tits you dangle in my face, Cassie. You or Sabrina. No matter what happens, whether she wins or loses, I'm going to be there." Cassie grinned.

"Hey. I just met you. I gotta watch out for my girl. But good. Remember that. There's a possibility that you are going to be involved at the party, right?" I nodded again. "Tiff told me. How bad do you think it'll get?"

"Pretty bad, actually. Stakes are 'ownership'." Cassie nodded.

"That's what it sounded like. Well, I guess we can only hope Tiff wins this one. Be there for her, Jon. Please." I nodded. She reached out and grabbed my hand. I was touched, and looked at her face.

"I will." She smiled, stood up, and walked away. I finished my drink in silence, contemplating what Cassie had said.

The rest of my day went as expected, with me studying, wondering what Tiffany was doing. At about eight o'clock, I heard a knock on my apartment door. Tiffany was there, a bag of popcorn in one hand and a gigantic soda in the other.

"Wanna watch a movie?" she asked, her face splitting in a grin. I ushered her in. She set the drink and the popcorn down on the coffee table and turned to kiss me.

"What movie do we wanna watch?" she asked.

"Well, there's this one where this girl fights with another girl," I said. "Using their tits." Tiffany's eyes narrowed.

"Good," she said. "I was hoping you'd want to watch something entertaining." She pulled off the hoodie she'd thrown on, and the thin shirt beneath hid nothing, as I could see the hint of her areola through the strained cloth where her nipples were pointing through.

"Just a warning, I've got a lot of nervous energy to burn this week, baby. I might actually take you up on the stay at the apartment a few times this week. With benefits," she whispered. I swallowed, unable to avoid staring at her bra less boobs. She grinned. "Well, do I have to put in the movie?" she asked, laughing.

We sat together on the couch, Tiffany ensuring that my shoulder was draped across her tightly enough that my hand had nowhere to go but on her right breast. So I didn't fight the nice feeling of her firm flesh in my hand. I avoided the nipple purposefully, and soon a dim, flickering light filled my living room.

As I saw the two women appear on the screen, I  felt Tiffany somehow squish in closer. I palmed her heavy tit through  her shirt. She sighed as I held her for a moment.

"I hope we can get through this," she whispered.

"We can, baby. I'm not going anywhere." She giggled.

"Yeah, totally talking about the movie. But  thanks, love. Shh. The good part's about to start." Tiffany, as usual  when it came to video presentations, was right. Cassie moved into the  frame, and her toned body was surprising given the lack of skin she had  shown at lunch. Her pert breasts jiggled just a bit, shaking in strict  boundaries on her chest. Her arms were muscular, and her abs were cut.

"She looks fucking amazing," Tiffany whispered.

"She's cut," I agreed. My eyes floated down to the  distinct line of muscle in her thigh, mirrored in her calf with a same  apparent marker of the time spent in the gym. Her hair was tucked behind  her ears, and looked like it came to just below the shoulders.

After a second of stretching, Loni stepped  forward. She wasn't as cut, but she was bigger. She wasn't fat, but had a  slightly larger frame, which made her seem bigger than Cassie as they  stood beside one another. Loni must hate nipple fights, I thought as she  slung her tits from the left to the right. Cassie surprised me with her  quickness, backing up out of range, then stepping forward and pushing  her pert boobs lightly into Loni's flesh. The brunette grunted as her  boobs were indented. I couldn't see a noticeable compression from  Cassie's side, indicating her firmness.

But she was giving up size. Loni's heavy jugs  shook, but not much. As nice as I'd thought they were at the fight, they  were nicer still in this older video. The look on her face was severe,  and while I couldn't see the tan lines that had been defined on her  dense boobs at the fight, they did actually look even firmer, shaking  only slightly as she moved.

The brown-haired girl reared back for another strike, but this time Cassie took the initiative. Her workout schedule must have been for some practical reason, as the redhead's blow was quick and solid. Even on the camera, the smack of Cassie's firm breasts slamming into Loni's was loud. Loni's titflesh shook, jiggling as she took the blow from Cassie's solid boobs, but this time, she slung her left side back, slamming her right tit into Cassie's jug. The blow caused Cassie's firm breast to move, and the accompanying groan told me that it hurt, too. Loni finished the blow, pushing her tits over Cassie's perky boobs.

The breasts on camera alternately compressed and sprang back, each pair reflecting, it seemed, the fire in their respective owner's eyes. Cassie seemed to be gritting her teeth as Loni completed her first pass, but as soon as Loni had finished, Cassie followed with a quick blow of her own, her left breast slapping into Loni's left jug with a parting shot. Loni's flesh pushed in, springing back as quickly as Cassie pulled her own stabbing teat away.

"They seem pretty even," I whispered, stroking Tiffany's boob again.

"Yeah," Tiffany sighed. "I think Loni's boobs might be bigger than mine, but not by much." I looked up at the screen again, and down at the curve of my girlfriend's right breast, the smooth line interrupted by my greedy hand.

"You think?" I asked. Tiffany sighed again.

"Yeah. Though we've been closer before, so I had good look." I smiled at her and shrugged. On the screen, Loni winced as Cassie's thrust pushed both of her boobs into Loni's rack again. Tiffany and I both quieted down as we watched the redhead use her best advantage. Whatever training was done was for quickness, and I don't know if I'd seen a more athletic titfighter before. Her blows were quick and accurate, her perky jugs turning into welterweight fists as she began battering Loni's heavy, thick tits. Loni reached out at one point, hoping to slow the redhead down by grabbing her arms or shoulders, but Cassie danced to the side, brushing Loni's arm aside and slamming her left breast into Loni's right sack.

"Ow," Tiffany commented. "That one looks like it hurt." She shifted again, and my index finger brushed her insanely hard nipple. Tiffany gasped at the accidental contact.

"I'm not the only one that likes watching, am I Tiff?" I asked, this time lightly rubbing her nip with my index finger.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said in short gasps. I snorted, and lightly squeezed her sensitive tip. "Oh, fuck, Jon."

"Shh. Watch the movie," I chided her. She slapped my leg, but we both refocused on the fight. Cassie was still pushing Loni around, though even at this point, neither woman seemed to be giving a great deal of ground. Loni shrugged off one stabbing attack, landing a swinging shot, her right breast compacting against Cassie's right boob. Cassie winced but continued trying to spear the brunette's tits. Loni backed away, allowing Cassie's firm breasts to stagger forward, setting her up for a solid thrust from Loni's pair. Both women winced this time, the loud smack reverberating despite the distance between the impact and the camera. But Cassie staggered back, and Loni took advantage.

The latter stepped forward, slamming her left breast into Cassie's right in a full on front collision that Cassie had tried to avoid. The redhead grunted as her tits compressed beneath the larger pair, seemingly filling back out as Loni pulled away. Both breasts jiggled from the release, and both women eyed the four boobs before them. It was hard to tell who moved first, but almost simultaneously, they launched their breasts at the other pair. Each orb compressed at the point of contact, forcing soft, supple flesh to spill out the side of the impact point. Both women held their breasts in the position for a while, twisting their hips, testing their firmness against one another before pulling away. Cassie kept her eyes down as she thrust forward again, drilling her nipples into Loni's dense boobs.

Loni rolled her tits left, trying to avoid the nipple attack, the slight snarl on her lips the only sign she offered that the strike had affected her. Both breasts folded and bent as the two women swiped their chests together. Loni's left boob found its way atop Cassie's right breast, shoving the pliant flesh down, and in reaction, Cassie shoved her torso up, her right tit sloping around and across Loni's left breast before Cassie's left breast lay atop Loni's left jug. They went back and forth a couple of times, each breast slipping and slapping across the opposing gland.

Tiffany was leaning into my hand, forcing her dense breast into my fingers. Despite my intense interest in the fight, I made a strong effort to flick her thick, stiff nipple slowly as we watched the video. Loni had pulled away, readying herself for a strike, but Cassie again thrust forward, her speed still markedly faster than her opponent as she landed what, judging by the look on Loni's face, must have been a stinging blow to her left breast. Loni's flesh rolled slightly from the impact, and the jiggling teat withdrew with a sharp jerk, causing more waves to course through the entire boob.

"Good hit," Tiffany breathed. "How did she lose this fight?"

"Good question," I replied. I moved my hand to cup Tiffany's breast from below, lightly squeezing her heavy tit, marveling again at her firmness. Tiffany either ignored it, or kept her reaction to a facial expression.

As my attention returned to the screen, Loni was swinging her tits back and forth violently while trying to avoid Cassie's attacks. Cassie's strikes were not slowing, but Loni had become accustomed to the speed, and the blows were not landing as solidly. Loni's tits began hitting more often, though her strikes were slower.

Cassie finally managed a blow that seemed like the deal breaker, slamming her tits from below into Loni's full boobs. Loni's rack was rocked, both tits wildly shaking and morphing their shape as the brunette took a sharp step back. Cassie was breathing hard, but grinned.

The sound was tinny, but Cassie spoke loudly enough for everyone, including the camera, to hear. "Those sagging jugs finally take one too many? They feel so good against my firmer tits. You're not getting anything tonight with those limp bags, Loni. You can give up now, though, " she added, a malicious edge to her voice.

Loni's face turned to a scowl and she thrust forward again. Cassie tried to dodge, but Loni's arms shot out more quickly than they had the entire fight and grabbed her by the shoulders. "How's this for sagging, cxnt!" Loni snarled, slamming her chest into Cassie's. This time, with Cassie's ability to move hindered, her smaller breasts were absolutely battered. Cassie's groan grew only louder as another thunderous blow landed on top of her rack.

"Holy shit!" Tiffany gasped. I was surprised as well, and I felt her nipple stiffen as she shifted beneath me and I let my hand roam a bit. "She's not done, either, Jon." I glanced back up to see at least five more of the shots. Cassie seemed stricken, but shook her shoulders and the next blow missed almost entirely, Loni's left breast just glancing off of Cassie's boob. She twisted free, and Loni came after her again. This time, Cassie fired another short, quick strike, needling Loni's left breast first with her stiff nipple.

Loni grunted, but said nothing, still focused on the two pert globes between her and Cassie. Another slam from Loni missed, but this time, as Cassie came forward to strike, the brunette's shoulders and hips twisted with a single jerk. Loni's right tit slammed into the side of Cassie's right breast, shoving the her obviously loosening tit towards the center of her chest. Loni's right boob slipped over both of Cassie's jugs. Both breasts shifted and folded again, but as Loni brought her chest back over Cassie's torso, Cassie began to pull away again.

"Going somewhere?" came Loni's tired voice as she reached up and pulled on Cassie's shoulders. I could tell Cassie was tired, as the redhead leaned back, but not quickly enough. Loni pulled her back in, this time using a simple but effective shove straight into Cassie's boobs.

"She's got her now," Tiffany said, and I let my hand wander down her side. Tiffany shifted and tightened her ass as I groped her butt. As I watched on the screen, I understood what Tiffany was saying. Cassie's breasts were shaking with more vigor, and her head and shoulders were sagging as Loni began crushing her.

"Yeah, look at Cassie's tits, baby," I whispered. Tiffany took a deep breath, but said nothing, so I continued. "Loni's just pummeling Cassie's boobs, huh?" I moved my hand back to her exposed tit. I jiggled her right breast as I felt my own pace accelerate.

"Oh, baby," Tiff whispered. "Please, I'm watching the fight." Her voice now was barely a gasp, and I grinned, despite myself. I stopped shaking her breast and let my fingers slide down to her hip then over her waist, and without warning, felt my hand slide under her pants and onto her ass cheek, confirming that she was wearing no panties.

"Remember that punishment?" I asked. Tiffany groaned as I squeezed. I kept groping as I watched Loni complete Cassie's destruction. The brunette had the redhead wrapped in a bearhug. The only caveat was that this time Cassie wasn't getting away. As she seemed to feel the effects of the grinding attack, Cassie tried desperately to turn to her right, and avoid as much of the sweeping, powerful passes as she could. Loni's persistence was almost machine like, though, never slowing, just constantly, continually grinding away at Cassie's boobs.

Cassie's struggles grew weak as the visible evidence of her precious boobs' destruction became apparent. Even as part of me grew more excited to watch the climax of the fight, my sympathy for Cassie was stronger than I thought it would be. I knew she'd lost, but seeing how much fight had been taken from her was a shock.

"Wow. She'd told me it was bad, but I had no idea," Tiffany whispered. I gripped her ass more firmly and she grunted. I let my finger slide down  between her cheeks.

"Baby," Tiffany warned, but I felt her legs shift, allowing me easier access.

Cassie's hands hung at Loni's side, and Loni knew she had the fight. "You gonna give, Cassie?" Cassie said nothing, so in a brutal thrust, Loni pancaked both tits. I could only see the result from Cassie's left boob, as it flattened, spreading out her chest and across Loni's superior right tit. I couldn't resist anymore, plunging my index finger into my girlfriend's sopping pussy.

Tiffany groaned as she felt my first intrusion, shoving back instinctively. I watched as Cassie's tit came back into view drooping slightly, but noticeably given their pre-fight state. "How bout them apples?" Loni laughed, shoving her tits into Cassie's beaten udders once more. Both of Cassie's weak boobs flattened again, as I'd expected.

"Applesauce," Loni cackled, amazed at her own wit. But part of me didn't deny it was true. Those firm boobs looked like a paste with Loni's impressive teats smashing them.

"What a bitch," Tiffany breathed, even as I slid my finger into her repeatedly. Loni had a few more passes where Cassie's flopping jugs spilled over her chest, but the video ended there. I began to work over my girlfriend, beginning to understand another layer of our relationship.

"You gonna get payback, baby?" I asked as she lay on me. She obviously did not want to move, for fear of my finger sliding out of her, but responded.

"Loni's going to get destroyed," Tiffany moaned more loudly as I found position to move my middle finger into her as well.

"How so?" I asked, keeping my tone pleasant and light.

"Gonna crush her titties," Tiffany managed to get out.

"You mean you're going to push your big, perfect jugs on top of Loni's and flatten her, pancake her tits like she did to Cassie?" Tiffany was gyrating now.

"Yeah. Please, Jon, let me cum." My mouth went dry as I felt Tiffany give me control over her, even in such a small way. It may have been heat of the moment, but my mind cleared as I realized that she was trusting me. Part of me wanted to let her down, to pull out and make her beg. That part was quickly crushed as the other part of me wanted to get her off. My middle finger came out and found her clit. After a few moments of rubbing, Tiffany's climax washed over my hand.

"Fuck!" Tiffany yelled over her orgasm. "Fuck," she said coming down. 

"Oh, wow that was fun," Tiffany whispered. "I guess I need to wear this shirt more often." She sat up, letting her breasts bounce. She saw the dazed look on my face and smiled.

"Remember, I'm yours, baby. Were you surprised when I asked?" I nodded.

"You shouldn't have been. I honestly thought I was going to have to beg tonight. Or do something so unbelievably perverse that I'd question myself morally in the morning. I'm sure you'll think of a suitable punishment." She laughed at the look at my face.

"I really didn't mean to shock you," she added, feeling a bit bad. "But, I want you to know that I trust you. And if I can trust you with something so intimate, then I can trust you with everything." She leaned in to kiss me, letting her breasts fall away from her chest. She pulled away, leaning on all fours. Her breasts slightly swung beneath her and she reached up with her left arm to cup her right breast, pulling on her nipple.

"But sometimes, baby, I do need to be punished." She laughed again as I sat in open-mouthed shock. "It can wait. I look forward to finding my penance." She sat up, still holding her thick boob as she leaned back. We both stayed, breathing heavily for a moment

"What'd you think of Loni?" Tiffany asked suddenly.

"She destroyed Cassie, Tiff. I can understand what she meant when she warned you against making fun of her tits." Tiffany nodded.

"She's tough alright. Sabrina's fight with her was actually much closer than that, but also more vicious.  A lot of people couldn't tell you who was going to win or lose."

"Wow," was all I could think to say. "I imagine you had your reasons for getting this fight on the ground, then?"

"Remember the message I told Sabrina about?" I nodded; that had been on my mind since we'd left the basement.

"Loni's the message," Tiffany whispered. She stood, leaning over to kiss me. I took the opportunity to feel both her firm breasts, her nipples' hardness digging into my hands

"I'm going to go clean up, then go to bed. You coming?" I chuckled, then stood, remembering to take the DVD out and put it in its case. I was going to have to e-mail Cassie to see if she wanted it back. I heard the shower going, and smiled as I heard Tiffany start humming. I lay down on the bed and waited. I almost nodded off a few ties, but sat straight up when Tiffany came out in a towel.

"Can I wash my clothes here?" she asked meekly.

"Sure." She started to gather her clothes with one hand, using the other to hold the towel in place, so I rolled out of the bed and gathered her clothes. She smiled.

"You can do laundry?" she asked as I gathered the detergent form the small hallway closet. I gave her a weird look.

"Sorry," she said. "Thanks."

I grinned at her. When I got back from throwing the clothes in the wash, Tiffany was asleep. I smiled, lay down and fought all of the urges I had. I fell asleep thinking of Loni under Tiffany's tits, the former begging for mercy.

I woke up thinking of the same thing, the video of the fight still burned into my memory as I shook the sleep from my eyes. My girlfriend was hogging all of the covers, and I grinned as she struggled to keep them away from my persistent pulling. "You've got class in a couple of hours, Tiff," I said. "And so do I. And you have no clothes here. Which I don't mind." A middle finger came up from the mass of girlfriend and blanket.

"Can you put my clothes in the dryer?" she mumbled. I laughed.

I went and moved her clothes, then brewed some coffee. As I turned around, my topless girlfriend stood in front of me, a smile dancing in her eyes. I swallowed. She'd put on a pair of my shorts, but her magnificent rack remained exposed to my view. In light of our encounter, I marveled again at their firmness, how high they sat on her chest, just above the slightly toned abs. Each of her nipples stood, though not erect, firmly, their light red standing out against her pale flesh.

"Thanks for last night, baby." She walked in and pulled down a coffee mug, pouring herself a steaming glass. The potential for disaster was the only thing that stopped my hands from reaching around to cup her tits.

"I forgot to mention at dinner last night: Dan said he wanted to talk to you sometime this week. I told him you'd be around this afternoon for lunch. I won't be able to make it; last night I was supposed to be setting up the budget and decorations for the Halloween party, but I felt much more like hanging out with you."

"I'm glad. Thanks for the heads up; I'll call Dan." Tiffany looked at me with a smile. I realized I'd been staring at her breasts again.

"See something you like?" she teased. I grinned. "Too bad you have classes." She brushed past me, but I reached up and lightly patted her ass through the pair of shorts.

After my first two classes, I met Dan for lunch. He sat down at the campus restaurant. Dan had put school off for a year to work; he'd planned on working in film, and had gotten a job at the local TV station. The job was temporary, but with absolutely no control over the schedule (sometimes he was doing news, sometimes sports, and sometimes getting coffee), he didn't enroll. His girlfriend had, however.

"Hey." I said. Dan smiled at me, but he was twirling his glass in his fingers. I sat down.

"Hey." he replied.

"What's been going on?" I asked, hoping to hear another cool story about one of the news shoots.

"I was hoping you could tell me," he asked. He looked up, a very strange, thoughtful look on his face. He took a deep breath, then leaned forward.

"I take it you saw Tiffany beat my girlfriend's tits up, yeah?" All the color drained from my face, and I just nodded as the waiter took my drink order, managing to blurt something out. After he'd left, I looked at Dan.

"Yeah. Nice job, by the way. She's got a nice set." I fully expected Dan to kick my ass and was waiting for him to blow up. I watched his face turn crimson and readied myself for action. I sure as hell deserved it.

"What?" Dan asked, unbelieving. I shrugged.

"Shit, Dan. This is a huge shock. The least I can do is be honest. You want answers? Ask questions? You want a reason to kick my ass, now you've got one. Your girlfriend has nice tits." Dan leaned back in his chair.

He'd always been bigger than me, and the few fights we'd had as we were growing up usually ended badly for me. I had no doubt that when he was mad, actually angry, that I was not going to last long, but I wasn't about to fight the guilt for hiding it from him. Instead, Dan shook his head.

"Just tell me what the hell is going on, please." So I explained it to him. How I'd stumbled onto it, how Tiffany and I had started dating over it, and how all of it had developed. I also told him that I'd had no idea Tiffany was facing off against Connie.

"Well, fuck," Dan said. His face was simply pale. All of the anger had left him, and the matter-of-fact manner in which I'd described the event seemed to have given him pause. I was fighting to keep the giddiness of avoiding a probable ass-kicking and likely hospital stay off of my face.

"So what about this sorority? Tiffany apparently mentioned it to Connie right before she found out we were dating." I explained the little I knew, and Dan nodded.

"That would explain her sudden desire to pledge." I slapped my open palm against my face. Dan grinned.

"Glad to know I'm not the only one fucked up about this," Dan said.

"Not at all, man," I replied We'd been at lunch an hour.

"So can we talk about this some more later?" Dan asked. "I've got to get back to work. Thanks for the time, buddy."

"Any time, man. And yeah, just hit me up." As Dan walked away, I found myself wishing that I was old enough to drink publicly.

When I came home from work, I immediately showered and got into some pajamas. I hunkered down with the play I'd been reading, hoping to finish it off by Tuesday. My studying went well until my phone rang.

"Hello," I answered.

"So my brother knows?" Tiffany asked, her voice small and weak.

"Yup." I said. "Connie told him about you beating her."

"Damn," Tiffany said.

"Yup. I think I calmed him down, but I told him a lot. He asked, and I'd rather not have him get any more surprises. I almost got my ass kicked."

"Sorry, love," Tiffany said sympathetically. "Did he ask about me?"

"No, and I find it a small miracle that he didn't want to hear about you. That might have been one of the most awkward conversations ever."

"Well, next week's dinner will be fun. Oh, and before I forget with the family drama, we're going costume shopping tomorrow. And I'm picking an extra one up for after the party."

"Sounds good. Why the extra costume?"

"I've got plans for Sabrina," Tiffany said conspiratorially. I swallowed. "And I want your help in breaking that bitch's spirit." I swallowed. "That starts with the costume." We chatted for a bit more before I went to bed.

For some reason, the more I thought about it, the more wild my imagination got, imagining Sabrina crawling around in some costume. I had her pictured alternately in a nun's outfit, with some strategic cuts, trying to find the most humiliating idea I could. Another idea, Sabrina overly made up as we treated her like a backstreet whore. By the time I got to the store, Tiffany was waiting, but I couldn't hide my exuberance.

"What do you want to go as?" Tiffany asked. I shrugged.

"I was wondering if you had any ideas. I didn't know if we wanted to do a couple theme." We decided to go in and take a look. We wandered around the store for a couple of hours, but at the end, we'd made our decision. One of Tiffany's favorite movies was Tombstone, if only for Val Kilmer.

"He was so pale," she squealed. "Really hot." I looked wide-eyed.

"He was dying of tuberculosis," I said incredulously. She put her hand on her hip and looked at me pointedly.

"Sick people can't be pretty? Are you saying you won't love me if I'm sick?" I groaned, but ceded her point. I was Doc Holliday. She was going as "Bustle-less Kate." The dress was involved, but lacy and black, with adornments over the shoulders, off the straps, and extremely low cut (I stopped complaining when she showed me the neckline). As she tried it on, I wasn't allowed to see it, but she did not stop commenting on how I was going to love the outfit. When she came out, the outfit was in its package.

My costume was much easier, and we realized we could get it cheaper at any other thrift clothing store, save for the hat. So we bought the hat. The search for Sabrina's costume had been much more involved, but we both came to the same conclusion as we saw it.

So we left the store, and as I was kissing her goodbye, Tiffany sighed. "I wish I could come by tonight. I have this burning desire to watch this," she slid me a  DVD. "But it looks like you'll have to watch it on your own." She pulled away, smiling.

"Call me after your done watching. Or you know, whatever else might go on." I shot her a look and she stuck her tongue out.

"Seriously, watch it!" I nodded.

I made sure to finish the play before I finally plodded over to the DVD player and popped in the shining disc. There was no writing on it, so I had no idea what I was in for.

I was probably more surprised than I should have been when I saw Loni on the screen. She was topless again (I hadn't seen her with her clothes on to that point, I realized). But so was her opponent. Sabrina stepped forward, her black hair in a pony tail, her impressive bust thrust before her. The comparison that I'd tried to make earlier  was made for me, as the black-haired girl stood next to the brunette. I paused the DVD player, looking at the size comparison and just to see if they visually stacked up in terms of firmness. I noted just a few stretch marks on Loni's heavy teats, while Sabrina's skin seemed flawless.  Knowing the outcome didn't take away much of the desire to watch the fight.

I leaned back on the couch, hoping to glean something from Sabrina's victory that would help Tiffany. And to watch Sabrina pound Loni's big teats into submission. I grinned as I pushed play, and watched the two women line their tits up, each pushing gently into the other. Both pairs of breasts pushed the other back but no ground seemed to be gained. It obviously wasn't  meant to be a heavy blow, but neither woman seemed satisfied with the result, each pushing forward again. This time, they kept them there, and I was surprised, given Loni's predisposition for the boob-boxing technique. Instead, they slowly twisted their torsos together, alternating the direction, so each dense, meaty breast pulled and pushed over the other.

I watched amazed, as the four heavy jugs collided. Each shifted and sprung over and under, around the other, falling and shaking as gravity and the their twists dictated. Sabrina's thick tips seemed to stab at Loni's big jugs at some points in the collisions. If they bothered Loni, though, I couldn't tell. I cursed not being able to move my head to catch something else from a different view. Loni's face had already twisted into a snarl, so any frustration with the stiff peaks of the younger Sabrina didn't seem to register. 

Each of their firm tits slammed and slipped over each other as the women turned up the contest's intensity. The grinding was becoming more aggressive, I noted, but so to was their grip on each others arm. Neither could move with the same fluid motions anymore. Each pull and tug on their limbs became jerky, almost stop-motion on the video. Still, even after all this time, I found myself mesmerized by the slapping tits in front of me. Sabrina's heavy jugs fell over and around Loni's boobs, while Loni kept her passes straight left and right, meaning her boobs bent and ground into either Sabrina's left tit or right tit depending on her twisting torso. Each breast folded just enough to make way on her chest, but then reclaimed its position.

Neither woman seemed to be making much headway. Sabrina's gorgeous boobs still stood firm and high on her chest, and while Loni's didn't seem to sag any more the constant contact had reddened the paler flesh more obviously. Sabrina looked down to her chest for just a moment, then back at Loni's face, and grinned. Loni grinned back, but obviously had a different idea of what was going on. She pulled back and threw a heavy blow into Sabrina, who obviously hadn't seen it coming. Even with Sabrina's firmness, the shock of the impact threw her tits back, flattening, then regaining their shape and jiggling.  They didn't get a chance to stop the shaking as Loni's second blow pushed Sabrina back.

I was still in awe of Loni's aggression. Both in Cassie's fight, and this one, she was not only aggressive, but fiercely aggressive. As she landed a third haymaker, I realized she didn't have control all the time. Once she got going, she couldn't stop. So if a blow missed, the advantage immediately shifted to her opponent, whom, I also realized, was seldom able to move so quickly after the first barrage. But if someone could... Sabrina hadn't, and it looked to be costing her. The black-haired bombshell was getting tit-bombed, it seemed. I had the strange thought that no other pair of tits could hold up to that, except my girl's rack. I felt myself stiffen as I thought of Tiffany flattening Loni's big wrecking balls in front of all of their sisters.

I pushed my eyes back to Loni, who was measuring Sabrina for another blow. Sabrina thrust forth this time, however, and met with full force the momentum of Loni's big tits. A loud, wet clap reverberated from the TV, and I quickly turned it down. Their meaty flesh wobbled and waved across their chests, and both women's faces were masks of pain and discomfort. Sabrina thrust slightly again, and Loni met her, neither woman backing down. They both pulled away at the same time, and I turned it up slowly as the women cradled their heavy jugs. After just a few seconds, they went after it again, this time slamming their boobs into the other's pair. Another smack, not as loud, but the women kept their breasts together, grinding into the other's soft flesh. Loni pushed more than twisted now, her back rolling with the effort of keeping her tits in contact with Sabrina's. Sabrina tried to counter by shifting her torso side to side, stealing a page from Loni's playbook and forcing her jugs into the Loni's boobs.

Both women continued their grind for almost three minutes (the advantage of the DVD player) before Sabrina finally bent down just slightly and slammed her tits upward. Loni didn't move quickly enough, confused if the look on her face was any indication, and felt the full impact of Sabrina's firm tits slam into her own. Loni actually groaned loudly enough for the camera to pick it up, and actually groaned even more loudly as Sabrina slammed her breasts into Loni's from the side. Loni's tits shook and actually slapped against each other from the impact. Sabrina's heavy orbs came in again, but Loni slung her own jugs towards them. Another audible slap emanated from the screen and both women winced. Loni's recovery was quicker this time, and she sent two quick blows, her left breast swinging wildly as she slammed it into Sabrina's right, watching both tits push back where they met, only to spring back into their original position.

"How are your saggy tits feeling now, bitch?" Sabrina asked, seemingly to soothe some of the pain of the blow. Loni howled and rammed Sabrina without warning. The blow was so fiercely delivered that the black-haired girl took a step back, falling down. Loni was atop her in moments. The brunette began dropping her heavy tits onto Sabrina's, whose moaning grew more and more intense with each passing moment. I was stunned by the ferocity of the attack, and so, too was Sabrina, it seemed. Sabrina tried to roll to one side, but Loni's arms pinned her down for another blow. Sabrina groaned, but grabbed Loni's wrist with her hand and pulled. Loni fell, her boobs flattening into Sabrina's once more, and the latter rolled away. As she was standing, she shot a wild blow that caused Loni's breasts to wobble mightily on her chest.

Sabrina's tits also shook from the impact, and her face was telling more of the story about her discomfort. The brunette renewed her battering ram attack, and Sabrina reached up to grab at her shoulders. Loni grabbed her wrists, and held her for a particularly brutal blow. Sabrina winced as Loni's breasts slammed into hers, the force of the strike sending Sabrina's meaty tits ballooning out, her flesh displaced by Loni's forceful strike.

Sabrina bit her lip, but thrust back, pushing Loni's back as far as she could. Loni pulled back almost immediately, however, and reared back for another strike. Sabrina didn't waste time in pursuit, and because of the mistimed blow both women missed their targets. Sabrina's left breast found its way between Loni's pair, and because of the position Loni's left tit was squished between Sabrina's rack. Both women groaned this time, their respective breasts splashing against their opponent's breast bone.

"Shit!" Both women yelled simultaneously. Sabrina acted first, seemingly inspired by the vicious contact. Her left breast shifted from between Loni's jugs and pushed into Loni's right breast even as Sabrina's right orb slowly slid into Loni's left. Loni groaned and shifted in the opposite direction, the four breasts fighting for position in the center of their chest. I was amazed at the resiliency of the four glands, and fought the urge to open my pants.

Loni's apparent move to end the stalemate was sudden and fast. Sabrina was faster. Loni tried for a two-boob uppercut, letting the force of her massive jugs carry her forward. Sabrina stepped back quickly, and as Loni tried to recover. Sabrina swung her massive rack from the side, slamming her heavy left tit into Loni's left jug. The wobbling titflesh didn't deter the black-haired girl from grabbing Loni's shoulders and swinging her own tits from side to side, keeping distance between them so that each blow gained momentum. Loni's boobs began shaking all over her chest, and I found my hand at my crotch again.

I noticed that Loni's face was registering more discomfort after the missed blow, and wondered if something had changed. My question was answered as Sabrina suddenly shifted, lining her tits up with Loni's. The black-haired girl shoved forward mightily, and Loni wailed. I saw the visible difference in Loni's breasts as they ballooned out, Sabrina's heavy jugs claiming the bit of space between their chests.

"Fuck yes," Sabrina said, the exhaustion evident on her face. "I flattened you, Loni. I took your titties and made them mine."

"The fuck you did," Loni spat. Sabrina's eye hardened into something I hadn't seen before, and she brutally thrust her tits forward, smashing any resistance from Loni's beaten jugs. They pancaked, absolutely beaten, and Loni's eyes grew wide.

"Denial is so unhealthy, Loni. You want to rethink that, and admit you know when your pathetic tits are pounded into fucking jelly?"

"Fuck you, freshy," Loni hissed. Sabrina lightly caressed Loni's upper arm. The brunette seemed to relax, and while I shouldn't have been surprised, I was. Sabrina leaned in and whispered something. Loni's confusion was replaced with pain as Sabrina's grip on Loni's arms tightened; her forearms tensed as she slammed her firmer pair into Loni's beaten sacks. Again, Loni's tits splashed outward, this time almost as if there was nothing to them. It looked from the video as though Sabrina's tits were pushing the brunette's beaten udders back into Loni's chest.

"Oh, shit, no. No no no no no no no no." Loni's wail became muttering, and soon her head was leaning forward, her eyes full of Sabrina's powerful pair dominating hers.

"Keep looking, bitch. You thought you'd beat up the new girl. I used to do this to bullies all the time in high school, Loni. You're no better than those high school girls I've flattened. I'm going to enjoy this." Sabrina pulled away to watch Loni's sacks droop, the reddened tits falling noticeably lower, even on the camera. Sabrina cupped the beaten boobs and let them fall. Loni winced, her eyes wide in shock. "Now describe these titties," Sabrina said, her voice lanced with that silky malice that I'd come to hate, but still found intensely hot as she destroyed Loni in front of her sorority sisters.

Loni was quiet until Sabrina lifted her own breasts and dropped them onto the losing pair. Obviously sore from the impact, Loni's bags jiggled under the superior boobs.

"What about those tits?" Sabrina asked. To punctuate her request, Sabrina dropped her superior pair atop Loni's weakened sacks.

"Fuck, Sabrina, enough. You crushed my boobs. You turned them into jelly." Loni let her head fall back as she admitted that she was beaten. Sabrina seemed to hesitate before moving on.

"And how on earth did that happen?" I noticed that the video was running longer on this one than it had with Cassie in terms of the fight's beginning and end.

"You smashed them, Sabrina, you smashed my tits with yours. Please stop!"  Sabrina pulled away then pushed Loni's tits hard. They flew up as the brunette fell on her ass.

"Useless tits!" Then the screen went black.

I wondered if I'd seen anything that would help. I looked up at the clock and realized how late it was. I wondered if I should call Tiffany. I hoped she wouldn't be asleep.

"Hey," I heard after a couple of rings. "How was the fight?"

"It was close," I told her.

"I know," she said. "I was there." I'd forgotten. Then, of course, I wondered why I watched the video.

"Then why did you want me to see it?" I asked. There was a pause.

"When Loni missed that big swing at the end of the fight, what did you think?" I processed her question for a moment. I smiled, realizing the same thing she had realized.

"Sabrina was able to get in on the strength of that miss. Loni never recovered." Tiffany laughed.

"That's right," Tiffany said. "So I know how I'm going to go in the fight. Did you enjoy watching it without me?" I made a noncommittal noise.

"Do I need to come over and take care of you, baby?" her voice suddenly dropped, low and smoky. My cock lurched, but I knew she had some work to do for classes.

"I'd love that, Tiff, but we still have classes. Get your work done." For some reason, her blatant offer had triggered something in me. "I want us to take our time." Tiffany sighed, but it was one of satisfaction.

"Ok," Tiffany whispered. "Are you around tomorrow night?" I told her yes, and she nodded. "I may be a bit late, but I'll be there."

I woke up the next morning, both excited and frustrated by my girlfriend. I wondered what she had in store for us, but had to wade through some very not-exciting lectures. I was walking through the cafeteria at lunch when I heard a familiar man's voice.

I turned to see Dan, sitting with Connie, whose eyes sparkled as she looked up at me. Connie's neckline plunged, and Dan grinned as I couldn't resist taking a look at her cleavage. "Sit down, man. You're making a scene." I plopped down with my sandwich. They had eaten most of their lunch, but invited me to join them to finish off the meal.

"Hey guys," I said. "How are things?" Dan shrugged and nodded, keeping an arm around his new girlfriend.

"Ok. Dan told me you know I'm pledging?" I nodded, taking a quick sip of my water.

"Yeah. What inspired that?" Connie blushed. Dan shot me a look, and I waved my hands apologetically. "Sorry. Uncalled for. I heard. Are you going to the Halloween party?" Connie nodded.

"Apparently, that's my first sorority fight," she whispered. I looked at Dan who shrugged. "Dan coming?" I asked blatantly. Dan's eyes narrowed.

"He's more than welcome. I'm not sure how he feels about it." She turned to him, a look that seemed almost hopeful on her face.

I turned to Dan again. "Way to put me on the fucking spot, asshole," he snapped. "I'm going, but at the first sign of my sister's tits, I'm gone. So please, Jon, keep her shirt on while we're there. And no funny stuff," he warned.

"You have my word. She's not doing anything officially that night, so you're in the clear." A quick thought crossed my mind, and I was glad it did. "Do you want me to leave before your fight?"

Connie grinned. "I appreciate it, but you've already seen me. I don't know if Dan is going to be put out by it."

"As long as there's no touching," Dan said. I smiled, trying not to laugh.

"Dude we're not getting anywhere near the action. They've got boundaries. I won't see any more than you, and neither one of us will touch her." Connie was doing, to my credit, a much worse job of not laughing, and Dan glared at her.

"Sorry, sweetheart." She kissed him chastely on the cheek. Dan rolled his eyes, but calmed down.

"But yeah, I'll keep my distance. Oh, and pick out costumes."

"I'm not wearing a costume."

"Dude, your sister is making me dress up like a tuberculosis ridden cowboy. Put on an eye patch and go as a pirate, but I'm not going to this thing as the only guy dressed up." Connie snickered again, but Dan grabbed her shoulder playfully.

"I'll go, but I get to pick your costume." Connie sobered up immediately, but I saw the flicker of a smile play across her lips.

"Ok," she said, sounding defeated. But again, her eyes didn't mirror the sound in her voice. She excused herself, going to get another drink, and Dan leaned in to me.

"Jon, I know I should be pissed at you for hiding this from me, and I hope you don't think it's TMI or anything, but since I found out what Connie's been doing, we have had sex every day. But it's so weird thinking that everyone else is going to be seeing her tits out. How do you handle it, man?"

I'd never thought about handling it. Our relationship had grown differently. I'd gotten the sense that Tiffany got off a bit on having me there to watch, and when I realized it, and told her, and she still let me show up, we'd established a sort of trust. Tiffany liked titfighting. That's part of who she was. Dan, though, had been dating Connie a couple of months. This became an obstacle. I tried my best.

"I don't really know. I mean, we started dating almost on accident. I guess I almost look at it like sports. It just happens to get me a chance to see my girlfriend's tits plus another pair." The last part was designed to keep Dan fro getting to wigged out. Telling him I got off on watching his sister smash other women's breasts wasn't going to help. Dan shook his head.

"Thanks," he said nodding to Connie, who was walking down the stairs with two cold drinks. I leaned back and gathered up my things.

"It was good to see you guys," I said, looking down Connie's shirt again. Connie caught my gaze but surprisingly did nothing. Dan must not have noticed, because he nodded and took the drink, thanking his girlfriend as I turned to leave.
The rest of the day passed without incident. I spent the afternoon familiarizing myself with the library before work. Pretty much everything I'd read said I'd be in there a lot. So I studied a bit, fooled around with some books and some articles, then went to the store. My dad checked in on me, telling me that my mother worried and that he'd need to be checking pretty much every day. I promised to call more, and then spent the afternoon re-shelving some elements after I cleaned the back part of the storeroom.

I wished my dad goodnight, and wreaking of chemicals, went home to shower. I made myself another sandwich and had just pulled out some homework (to get ahead) when I heard a knock. I opened the door, and Tiffany came in, a strange smile on her face. I kissed her and she pulled me into the bedroom. She was hugging a longer coat over her, as if she were cold. I found it odd on such a warm night.

"What's wrong, Tiff?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong, baby." She pushed me onto the bed and I let out a breathless laugh. "Just had a bit of a run-in with Sabrina and she got me thinking of you, is all."

"What happened?" The mention of Tiff's arch rival raised my guard.

"It's nothing, baby," she said, soothingly.  "We just had a chat and cleared a few things up."

"Like what?" I didn't trust Sabrina, and I certainly didn't trust her with Tiffany.

"Jon, it's nothing. I just came over to take care of you."

"Tiff, something's up. And as much as I'd like to let you take care of me, I'd rather know that you're ok."

"Jesus, Jon, can't a girl just want to suck her man off?" She looked a bit put out, and I gritted my teeth. I had to stay strong, and realize that she needed an outlet. Still, her brazen blowjob deal was not one I turned away from lightly.

"Please, Tiff. Just tell me what happened."

"Fuck it. I'll go suck someone else off." My heart stopped, and as she moved towards the door I swallowed.

"Wow," was all I said. I'd never been so angry. "Well, have fun." I heard the door slam, and kicked my bed. Luckily, I didn't break anything. I paced around my apartment until I was sure she'd gone then walked outside. I hadn't gone on one of my late night sojourns in a while, and while it wasn't too late, I realized I hadn't eaten nearly enough. I found my way to a restaurant where no one would look for me, and decided to go to the town's Hooters.

When I got in there, I ordered the irony, a plate of wings. I guess it wasn't so much ironic as accessorizing, because there were certainly enough breasts to go around. I noticed the glimpse of one girl whose ample chest jiggled delightfully, but I always seemed to catch her as she went in. My waitress, a thin brunette whose name I couldn't read because it was so near the pushed up cleavage of her tanned tits, told me another girl was coming by to wrap up my order. I thanked her and asked her about the tip, not wanting to be a total dick, though the urge was certainly there. She told me they'd split it.

"We doing okay here?" I looked up, and both the waitress, a not unattractive brunette with a pair of massive breasts, made more impressive with the outfit, the bra and tank top crushing the breasts together and creating cleavage that made my cock hard.

"Hey, Jon." The familiar voice and use of my name pulled my gaze from her titanic, jiggling breasts to her face. I looked aback.

"Oh, hey Kara. How are you?" Kara shrugged ,her shoulders lifting and dropping those heavy jugs of hers daring me not to ogle them.

"Been better. Darla beat me a while back." My heart twinged with sympathy. I'd seen firsthand how Darla treated losers. I tried not to ask how her big tits had lost, but Kara must have seen something in my face. "Yeah, her tits were just firmer than mine," Kara mentioned, "in fact she knocked my boobs into retirement.  At least they are good for this job." she acknowledged with a sheepish laugh then gave me a slight shake of her tits with a wink," she acknowledged. I found myself disappointed, even with all that had gone on, that I wouldn't see her heavy, hanging jugs again. "Where's Tiff?"

"Out," I said, trying to keep the rancor out of my voice. I failed apparently, because Kara looked at me.

"You guys okay?" she asked. Her concern seemed genuine, so I nodded, as comfortingly as I could.

"Yeah. Just new stuff. First week at school and all."

"Ok. You want another soda?" I nodded.

"Great. Thanks." I thought of Kara as she walked away, and how Tiffany had crushed those tits in front of me, then made the loser suck them. I sighed as I dropped far too big a tip on the table, hoping to go home and get some rest. I closed the door of my car and walked to the front door of my apartment. Tiffany was there, sitting and looking towards the parking lot. Even in the dim light, I could tell her eyes were wet. She wiped them and stood up.

"Can I come in?" she asked, her voice now shaking. Seeing her brought the anger back, but even so I'd calmed enough.

"Sure." I was short, and I was curt, and I meant to be. It stung watching her face fall, but also justified. I opened the door and let her in.

The door closed behind us, and I locked it out of habit. When I turned, Tiffany was standing there, still clutching her coat.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi." She bit her lip, then swallowed. I knew something was coming, but even at the point we were at, the part of my brain that could predict Tiffany dumping me was screaming the loudest. I thought I'd be angrier, but as I looked at her, I felt only fear and uncertainty.

"Sorry about earlier," she whispered.

"Which part?" I snapped. She flinched a bit. Part of my anger and fear gave way to sympathy.

"All of it. I should have told you. And I shouldn't have stormed out. Nothing happened," she whispered. "I didn't go anywhere. I've been waiting outside for twenty minutes, Jon. I'm so sorry," she sobbed once, holding back tears.

"That hurt," I said. "I've been trying so long to help. Then suddenly you shut me out?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal," Tiffany said. "Did you want to hear about it?"

"In a minute, I think. I'm not sure I'm done yelling at you." Tiffany nodded. "Why don't you sit down?" Tiffany nodded, wiping her eyes. "What on earth were you thinking? You're just going to suck somebody else off? Maybe I should have fucked Kara while I was gone?"

"Fucked Kara?" Tiffany's eyes went wide. "Where did you..." I wheeled on her, somehow releasing my anger all at once.

"Oh no. Nothing happened on my end, but this isn't about what I did. Kara works at Hooters now. I went and ate some wings. I saw her there."

Tiffany quieted immediately. I looked at her and sighed. "What happened with Sabrina?" I asked, calmly as I could.

Tiffany looked at me. Her lip quivered, and despite the anger I felt, I slid beside her on the couch. I wrapped my arm around her and she buried herself in my shoulder. I held her as she cried, wondering what on earth had happened.

As she calmed, I pushed the hair from her face and kissed her. She responded meekly at first, responding only to what I was doing. Then she sought me more and more aggressively, until I felt her hand at my belt.

"Baby," I whispered. She looked at me, her face resigned. "What happened?"

"Sabrina wanted to make sure I was in the right frame of mind this weekend. So she got all the girls together to throw me a party." I knew something had happened. My anger returned, though it was directed at Sabrina this time.

"You wouldn't have believed it, Jon. Sabrina got me in a nipple fight tonight." I looked at her. "Still want to hear about it?"

"I'm sorry baby," I told her. "I wish you'd said something.."

"I never thought you'd turn down a blowjob," Tiffany laughed, sniffling a little. I reached over to the coffee table to grab the box of tissues. She blew her nose, but shrugged. "I didn't want to tell you. I spent the better part of a week telling you to stay away from her, and then I let her bait me into a conflict. And this one was in front of everyone. I guess I should start at the beginning:

"I was in my room when Sabrina knocked on the door and said we had a meeting. I hadn't heard anything about it, but it wasn't unusual. We walked downstairs to the living room and there were ten or twelve girls in there. 'We're here to discuss your unacceptable behavior at the fight last week,' Sabrina told me. I must have looked absolutely shocked. Because Amanda spoke up. 'Yeah, we saw you push Sabrina, Tiff. We're supposed to be sisters.' Everybody sort of said the same thing. I shook my head and tried to defend myself.

"I told them, 'Sabrina was giving my boyfriend a handjob to try and steal him from me. What else was I supposed to do?' A few of the girls started whispering, but no one said anything until Sabrina started in again. 'You could have let me finish,' she said. A few of the girls laughed, and most nodded. I couldn't believe what was going on. 'He was never part of our stakes after that night, Sabrina,' I told Sabrina, and also the rest of the girls. I realized that I had to avoid whatever mind game Sabrina was playing." I listened in silence as Tiffany told me the story. She was still clutching the front of her coat, and I laid a hand on her leg to comfort her. She smiled at me, continuing her recap of the night.

"Sabrina just huffed. 'He's always part of the stakes, Tiff. You know that. And you know that he's attracted to me. I know it. I felt it.' A few of the girls oohed and aahed over that, but I was doing my best not to fall for her shit. Besides, it was true. She knew how much you wanted it," Tiff whispered. Her glance at me wasn't accusatory but it was there, and I didn't have time to make sense of it as she continued. "And I knew it, too. So I tried a different tact. 'You were going to make him cum in front of all the girls, Sabrina. Why the hell wouldn't I stop you?' A few of the girls seemed to sort of nod their agreement, and I thought I'd won them over, but Sabrina wasn't done.

"She looked around the entire room. 'That may be the case, but we do not settle things like that in our house. Especially given the special initiation both you and I took.' I knew I was grinning, but I couldn't help it.

"I almost laughed as I explained it: 'We've got plans on Halloween, Sabrina. Not today.' By our rules, if you've already got a fight scheduled for a later date, both parties have to be into the change. Of course, Sabrina had her own rules.

"She shook her head. 'That's not a fight we have power over here as a sorority. That's a private event at Jon's place. It's not sanctioned.' I actually laughed, which was not the best way to win over a serious audience.

"Some of the girls looked pissed as I laughed. 'Sorry,' I muttered. 'But when did we start sanctioning our fights? And why are so many people just blindly following Sabrina?' Again, I realized much later that criticizing the audience was not the best way to go. Because we did have rules.

"Sabrina seemed to be confident. 'Well, Tiffany, if you'd like to settle this like sisters, there's really one good way to do that. I admit, we have that fight on Halloween night, but we pretty much only specified a titfight, yes?' I thought back, trying to catch up with her thinking, but so much was going on I just responded to the question. 'Yeah.'

"Her voice got much more serious after that. 'We have taken a vote in which the result was 10-1 with one abstention. I have been given permission to challenge you to a nipple fight. Or we can suspend you from future activities until you demonstrate suitable... rehabilitation.' I remember exactly what she said, because it was the first time I'd heard it since reading the rulebook. She was right, and according to the rules someone drafted a while ago, she had every right to throw that challenge at me. Of course, I was livid, so I accepted."

Tiffany looked at me for a moment. "I'm so sorry that I snapped at you earlier, Jon." I felt a bit bad as well after my interrogation of her, but I just hushed her and stroked her hair.

"It's ok, Tiff. You don't have to finish if you're not comfortable." Tiffany smiled faintly.

"I'd rather just get over it, if that's ok," she pushed. I nodded, cursing the part of my brain that was excited to hear the story and how it turned out.

"The nipple fight was in a smaller room than the basement, downstairs. Amanda had the camcorder so we could all see it again. And Sabrina was already topless. I couldn't help it, but I flashed back to feeling her big boobs flatten me. I tried to shake it off, but still didn't feel that great as I peeled my top off. As soon as we stepped towards each other, the entire room went quiet. Sabrina and I started working our nips. It felt nice to get some attention, and soon my tips were as hard as I could get them.  Sabrina's looked hard, too, and that dark, luxurious red. I could feel my excitement building, but took a few deep breaths. It felt like any other fight I'd had.

"So when I stepped forward, I was in my element. No offense, baby, but even you don't get in my head when I'm fighting. It's a nice, focused place. All I could see were Sabrina's nipples. We usually start out with a light touch, and this time, that's what we did again. I love the feeling of nipples on nipples, Jon. That first touch is electric. Both of us are primed and ready, and both get waves of energy shooting through each of our tips. It goes away with the pain, but if you ever wanted to know, yeah, we get a thrill out of that part. At least I do." I felt myself stiffening as Tiffany related her story.

"But the fight started pretty standard. I thrust at her, trying to spear her areola, and she did the same. We both missed, and I felt my nip scrape across the inside of her boob. I hated how firm her tits were, but felt mine hold up pretty well as her nip scraped across my own tit. I tried again, this time a straight shot. I got the first one in. It was nice to feel Sabrina wince, her perky areola stabbed by my thick nipple. I spent a bit too much time relishing it, because she was able to slam my other areola with her nip, and ground it down before pulling away. It hurt, but stopped as soon as she pulled away. So I slammed my nipple into hers again, and I hit it again. This time, we both sorta winced, but I was able to keep my nip in position. We ground for a second, but she pulled away again.

"When we took that step towards each other, she hit me good, Jon. Oh god. Both her nips actually hit my areola, and I felt her grinding before stepping back. It hurt, and stung just for a second until I thrust forward. Both pairs of our nipples actually scraped against one another, and we both fought the discomfort as we started to flick our tips across the other's pair.  Baby, I've never really felt a pair of firmer nipples than Sabrina's. Emma's are close, but not quite as good. We kept flicking for a while, each nipple was bending and turning as the other ran into it, up and down, left or right. Both of us watched, and I an say that no one had the better of that deal. I love the little slaps that hard nipples make against each other.

"I changed tactics first. I thrust forward after one pass, spearing both of Sabrina's areola with one shot. I wish you'd been there just to here her moan. I stayed on her, grinding as much as I could, hoping to grind the nipple away. Both of our nipples were so hard, baby, you wouldn't have believed it. I could tell I was doing something right, because Sabrina tried to pull away two or three times. I grabbed her arms, holding her as I kept pushing my hard nipples into hers.     I kept thrusting, watching my thick spikes push her areola back." My girlfriend stopped and looked at me, smiling slightly. 

"This is turning you on, isn't it Jon?" I nodded. "Such a dirty boy," she laughed.

"Well, she twisted away, and she was rubbing her tits. I could tell I'd done something to her. When she turned back around she came at me, and I felt her big boobs crash into mine, nipple to nipple. It fucking hurt. I grunted, or something like a grunt, and Sabrina smiled. The bitch smiled. I pulled back and aimed, and shoved my boobs forward. This time I forced her to grunt, but I didn't let up. I shoved my heavy tits across hers, making sure my nips slapped hers as I did it. I could feel both of our stiff peaks bouncing off each other. If it hadn't been such an intense fight, I probably would have enjoyed it. But I watched as our nips fought each other. It was getting really uncomfortable, and each pass was becoming more and more painful. We both slowed down, but it didn't help that irritation. It just dragged it out. I felt Sabrina's peaks sliding over my areola, watching hers bend up and down while mine bent the opposite way. Each nipple was just standing up, waiting for the next blow.

"I remember really hoping that she was feeling the fight like I was. I kept looking at her face, and when I caught her wince after one good flick of her left nipple I shot forward, shoving my stiff tip into that left nub. I wish they'd been recording that one. She fucking yelled. She pulled away, and I grinned, stepping forward to go after her again. She met me, this time her tips just drilled mine, pushing into my areola. It hurt, Jon. That time, it actually hurt. But it also made me angry. I slammed my nips into hers in retaliation, and then she started fighting back. She'd hit my thick peaks with hers, and I'd feel them pushed aside, my nips bending under hers. But then I'd land my perky nips on top of hers and hers would get pushed down, or out to the side. Both of our nips were getting softer, baby. We were working each other hard."

Tiffany slid over to me and unbuttoned my pants. I didn't say a word as she pulled out my hard cock and watched it throb in her hand. "Then she hit me, and I felt my nipples burn, baby. She'd bent them. Again." She pulled up on my cock, playing lightly with the head. "Sabrina beat my nipples. I couldn't outlast her for you, Jon. She owned my weak, limp tips."

She let go of me and pulled open her coat. Her nipples still hadn't fully recovered, her flaccid flesh still just visible. But written in what looked to be lipstick on the tops of her dense tits were the words: Sabrina's nips: Cum on me! Tiffany pulled from her coat pocket a small digital camera. She turned it on.

"I'm sorry for everything, Jon. I really am. I can't tell you about the rest of the night right now. There's something you need to do."

"Oh no," I moaned. Part of me didn't want to, and part of me did; the latter, I realized, was causing the confusion.

I heard the beep of the camera. Tiffany pointed it at her face. "Hey girls. As per the decision of our house and society, my weak, flaccid nipples are about to get their just treatment. Jon, my boyfriend, will acknowledge their worth by putting them to their only possible purpose: a dumping ground for his cum. Sabrina's impressive nips dominated mine again, leaving these useless nubs destroyed on my chest. I will assist him in his endeavor by sucking his cock like the whore I am."

"Jon will assist me by playing with my nipples and describing how they feel. I'm sure he'll feel how much better Sabrina's thick, dense nipples are." She turned the camera around and presented her beaten tips to me. "Feel, them, baby," she said. "Rub my pathetic nipples." I mouthed "I'm sorry," and she gave me a sad smile. My fingertips gently caressed her areloa as I tried to bring life to her flattened peaks.

Tiffany leaned over to put the camera, still recording, so that she could see the flip viewfinder. I continued to toy with her nipples, being as gentle as I could. She still responded, and I felt the weakened flesh begin to stiffen just slightly. "Tell the girls, Jon. Tell them about my nips."

"They're so much softer than they were, Tiff. Sabrina really flattened those nipples, didn't she?" Tiffany nodded, her eyes closed.

"Yeah, baby. She speared and battered my useless nipples. She bent them and broke them underneath her perfect pair. Please cum on them, so their sole purpose is fulfilled." I grunted as my girlfriend slowly slid her lips around the head of my cock. I couldn't help but cup her tits, slowly stroking from her chest towards the front of her firm tits, leaving my fingers dancing on her nipples. I loved the feel of her firm breastflesh, and marveled at how limp her nipples, despite their slight stiffening, felt.

On a whim, I pushed her left nip down with my finger. She grunted but ignored the discomfort. "They're so flaccid, Tiff. They bend so easy." Tiffany slid her lips further down my shaft. I groaned as she sucked me off. "Girls, these nips are bending if I even think about pushing them." Tiffany pulled off, licking the head of my dick. I gently flicked her right nip, watching the bud bounce against my fingertip. I felt my orgasm build as I played with her soft tips. I pinched both as gently as I could, and Tiffany groaned. I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain, but the sound and sight the movement produced sent me over the edge.

"Hold them up for me, baby." And for the second time as a result of a Sabrina victory, splashes of my cum covered my girlfriend's tits. She gasped as the first jet rocketed out of my cock. It splashed against her right nipple and any worry about her feelings were lost as I came all over her tits.

"Sabrina, Jon is cumming on my nips. You crushed my tips. Did you like cumming on them Jon?" I grunted in the affirmative as another dollop of sperm landed on the top of her left tit.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Post #8
Author : Jon Grey
Date : 
Thread Title : Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part 16

"Yeah baby. I loved cumming on those useless nipples." Tiffany nodded, then reached over to turn off the camera.

She looked up at me, the camera off, and tried to smile. I ran into the kitchen for a towel. When I got back, Tiffany was still on her knees, covered in my cum. I cleaned off her breasts lightly as she shook her head and began to cry. I pulled her onto the couch with me and held her.

"I'm sorry Jon, I'm so sorry." I tried to soothe her. "I thought I could beat her, but her nipples are just so strong. And afterward... I just needed to be close to you." I held her tight, cursing myself for enjoying the feel of her bare breast on my chest.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. She burrowed in closer, and I watched her naked breasts smash together. She'd stopped crying, but I had no blanket. I was just able to reach the coat and cover her up as she lay across me.

"I wish I could have won for you, baby."

"Tiff, it's fine. I just wish they hadn't put you through this." I heard a bitter laugh.

"This is tame compared to what happened after the fight, baby. Let me see if they've sent it." She grabbed the camera and made her way to my computer. I followed, buttoning my pants. After she'd uploaded the video from the camera, she logged onto her e-mail and sighed.

"Well, now everyone's gonna see it," Tiffany said. "No use in getting too pissed now." She leaned back, the coat hanging on her shoulders an afterthought. I tried to ignore her bared tits while I looked at the screen.

My laptop flickered as the player came to life. Sabrina dominated the screen. "Is it on? Ok!" the black-haired girl asked. There was a ridiculous, childlike tone to her voice. Tiffany sighed. Her breath drew my attention, and as she leaned back in the chair to watch, I felt my hand wander down her chest. She sighed as I gently rolled her left breast in my hand, squeezing and kneading her.

"I'd normally be pissed that you were taking advantage of me in my vulnerable position, but that feels really nice. Just avoid the nipples," she said wistfully. I grinned but said nothing. Sabrina moved aside, and had my topless girlfriend holding up her tits. Her nipples were still barely there. I moved directly behind Tiffany to get a better view and to begin fondling her right breast as well. I took extreme care in avoiding her nipples, and the little gasps and grunts I was getting now did not sound like pain.

As I forced my eyes back to the screen I saw what looked like eight or nine topless girls lined up, each pulling on their nipples. "Oh shit," I whispered. "What is going on?"

"Everyone wanted a piece of me," Tiffany said. There was no more anger or anguish in her voice. Sabrina reached to just off frame and pulled Tiffany on.

"You ready?" Sabrina asked. Tiffany nodded. "Ok girls," Sabrina continued. The horrible sound coming from my computer suddenly made me want speakers. I still made out a shaking sigh from Tiffany on the screen. "Let the flattening begin! Remember the rules. You get 30 seconds. Let's do this alphabetically. Amanda! You get first dibs!"

"Oh no," on-screen Tiff said. She cupped her tits, and I wondered for what. Amanda, her blonde hair in a ponytail, came in, he full breasts jiggling.

"This is going to be so much fun," she told Tiffany. She came in with her breasts, spearing Tiffany's areola with her nipples. My girlfriend's weakened buds never stood a chance as they flattened against Amanda's fully stiffened spikes. Rather than keep stabbing, the blonde girl ground her tits into Tiffany's, ignoring (or maybe even relishing) my girlfriend's groan of pain. "Karma's a bitch, bitch. I can't believe you made me go bra less that night. Your boyfriend get a good look? Take a look at me now." The grinding continued for a few seconds, and as Amanda pulled off, I heard a little "ding." Amanda smiled and turned to walk off screen.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"They all got to do it," she whispered. "See?" Tanya appeared next, and Tiffany's groan was impressive as the blonde's full, heavy boobs slammed into Tiffany's at the nipples. Then the buxom pledge pulled away and began flicking Tiffany's flaccid tips more and more. She kept going until the ding marked her time. I watched the succession of girls flatten my girlfriend's nipples, some stabbing, some slapping, some grinding. By the end, Tiff's flesh looked beaten and raw. Sabrina took the last spot in line.

"Drop your titties," Sabrina commanded. Tiffany let her boobs fall. Sabrina picked up Tiffany's left breast, cupping it from below and bringing my girlfriend's beaten tip to her own turgid spike. "What does that look like to you, Tiffany? And tell it true."

"It looks like my pathetic nipple was just fodder for your perfect tip, Sabrina." Sabrina inverted Tiffany's nipple.

"Fuck yes," Sabrina moaned, dramatically. "I just flattened your nipples. You do the other one." Tiffany shook her head, but cupped her right tit and shoved her beaten nipple onto Sabrina's perky tip. It inverted again. "Now fuck my nipple with your beaten flesh." Tiffany's mouth dropped, though I couldn't tell if it was from shame or pain. But she did it, bouncing the tip of her breast and watching Sabrina's perky tip thrust in and out of her areola. Tiffany looked up at me and smiled.

"Getting a bit more intense on my tits, there, big boy. You like something you see?" I hadn't realized it, of course, but I'd started jiggling Tiffany's tits as I watched her defeat on the screen.

"Sorry," I muttered. Tiffany shrugged.

"Don't be," she whispered. "I don't mind you find it hot that I lose. I know you like it when I win, too."

"That means I like you," I reasoned.

Tiffany laughed. "It must," she said. "Thanks for watching that with me," she continued, more seriously. "It felt nice to know someone was here."

"I'll always be here, Tiffany. Always." I slid my hands down her waist as I bent over and kissed her. It was a slow, caring kiss, and when I pulled away, I was looking into her smiling eyes.

"You're here now, aren't you?" she asked, for all the world like a little girl trying to make sense of things. I understood; I found myself acting like a kid trying to find my way through the mess often enough.

"Yep. Do you want to stay tonight?" I asked her.

"On one condition," she whispered. I fully expected her to say no funny business.

"What's that?" I prompted.

"That you don't hold back tonight. Tell me what you want, and don't think anything is off the table. When I came in, I was completely destroyed. So many of my friends turned on me. I was looking for comfort, to feel needed. So when you turned me down, I was absolutely devastated. Now I feel more than needed, Jon. I feel wanted. I couldn't believe you started groping me while you watched my lowest moment. And I got that it wasn't designed just for comfort. I've seen you get off after a win, too. All I have to do is mention crushing Kara's boobs, or flattening Christy's big tits, and you start getting excited. I get it: You weren't turning me down. You wanted to know about me. You were thinking with your heart, and that is the hottest thing I have ever seen."

She stood up and stripped, without ceremony or show. "And now, you get me. Don't get all worried about my emotions; I love you, and I know you love me. Now, I want to start helping you think like a sexual creature. How do you want me?" I felt my breathing quicken, and despite the blowjob I'd just gotten, I was as stiff as I'd ever been. "Do you want me on my knees again, baby?"

"No," I told her. I think it was the permission, but something inside of me snapped. "Then I can't hear you talk about how you're going to destroy Sabrina, and then what you're going to do afterward." Tiffany swallowed, licking her lips.

"We're, baby. What we're going to do to her. I'm going to give you a crack at the raven-haired bitch. I'll even hold her big tits together so you can fuck them."

"It'll be nice to fuck those big jugs fully softened, Tiff. But you won't be able to hold them if you're sitting on her face, will you?" Tiffany's eyes widened.

"I can be. I'll be staring right down at your dick sawing between them." Her smile faded as she bit her lip. I pulled her to me and kissed her, loving her aggression and the feel of her softened nipples against my shirt-covered chest. I tightened my grip on her back and picked her up turning and laying her down on the bed. The work in the stockroom had taken its toll on me, but had given me surprising benefits. As I lay my girlfriend down, she looked up at me. There was lust firing in her eyes.

"Didn't know you were so strong," she breathed. "That's fucking hot."

"Not as hot as a busty coed on her back, begging me to make her cum," I challenged. "Beg for it," I told her. We both seemed to be breathing faster as I made the request.

"You want me to beg, baby? Am I your fucking slave now?" I began peeling off my clothes.

"No baby. You're my fuck-slave." Tiffany's eyes closed and her hands cupped her heavy tits.

"I'm what?" she asked. All of the aggression had gone out of her voice.

"You heard me. Do you want to cum?" Tiffany held her left breast and her right hand fell to her side.

"Please make me cum, Jon," she whispered.

"Keep your hands on those tits while I get you off. I want to see them shaking." Tiffany obeyed, and I was reveling in the power she'd given me. Her thick tits shook and jiggled as she tried to urge me on. I let my finger slide down to her left thigh, reveling in the heat emanating from her pussy. I had to fight with all my might to keep from slipping inside her, but instead let my fingers dance around her opening.

"Please, baby, I need to cum. Do you want me to do it? I'll rub myself off if you want me to."

"Keep your hands on those tits of yours, baby. Make your titties jiggle." I felt my cock throb as I ordered her to perform. Tiffany did that, so I rewarded her, letting my index finger glide up over her clit.

"Oh, Jon," she sighed. I slid my finger into her, letting my thumb flick against her clit as she kept her hands on the underside of her tit. She groaned softly as I began fucking her with my finger.

"Cum," I ordered her. Tiffany's breathing got deeper and deeper. I was amazed as she took my order to heart. "I told you to cum, Tiff."

"FUCK!!!" she screamed. I felt a flood of her juice over my finger, and groaned. Her hands fell to her sides and her head tossed back and forth.

I couldn't help but grin as I watched her breasts shake and her body tighten before slumping down on the bed. "I'm not done," I told her.

"I'll take care of you however you want, baby. You certainly earned it," she breathed. I ran my finger over her clit again. She trembled. "Oh, no, Jon, no."

"Cum for me again, Tiffany," this time she began thrusting against my hand. "Tell me what you're going to do to Sabrina while you get fucked." I pulled my finger out and stripped. She felt me at her entrance and gasped.

"Go ahead. Tell me," I ordered. She shuddered and I lightly pushed her left tit around with my hand. "Tell me what's going to happen to Sabrina's big tits when you two fight in front of me."

"I'm going to flatten her big tits," Tiffany whispered. I shook her boob again. "I'm going to flatten them with mine. I'm going to grind and crush her udders until she can't take it. Then I'll flatten her. Please, baby."

"Please what?" I asked innocently.

"Finish me off, Jon. I need to cum." I laughed.

"Then tell me what you'll do with Sabrina." I pulled away from her, leaving my hand on her big jug. I shook her tit to encourage her.

"I told you I'd flatten her with my big, meaty tits. What else do you think I'll do?" she whined.

"After," I told her.

"Oh fuck." I pushed myself just inside of her. She groaned. I made no other move, and she nodded.

"Ok, please. I'm going to video my tits flattening her boobs."

"Good start" I told her. "What else." I slid in further and both of her hands shamelessly cupped her tits.

"I'm going to sit on the bitch's face, Jon! Fuck me!" I complied, ignoring my earlier demands of Tiffany to pleasure my girlfriend. She moaned throughout our romp, and when she finally came she lay down. She stopped thrusting, and told me to pull out.

"I've got a surprise, lover," she whispered. She slid down the bed, then motioned for me to straddle her chest.

"Go ahead and fuck them," she whispered. I groaned as I slid my cock between her tits. "You'll be fucking some beaten, saggy bags soon enough, but I thought you should know what a real pair of tits feels like." I began thrusting, realizing that her juices lubricated the valley of her breasts as I felt her flesh begin sliding around me. I loved how soft her skin was and that her firm flesh still seemed gentle.

"Now I get to beg for cum again. Empty your balls onto my tits, Jon." I groaned. "Give me your cum, baby. I want your cum."

Whatever sound I made was not a word, but I came hard. The first spray hit her neck, but she'd leaned her head back, expecting it. I continued thrusting, sending two more ropes down her neck, then the rest poured out all over her breasts. She grunted as I came.

"Are you going to fuck Sabrina's beaten titties, too, Jon?" Tiffany asked. I nodded. "Good. Tell her while you cum all over them how much better mine were to fuck." Her words coaxed another shot out of me, and I nodded again.

Tiffany started to stand, and I looked down at her.

"I changed my mind," I told her, my hand on her shoulder. I moved off of her and  sat on the bed. "I want you on your knees again." Tiffany looked at my softening cock.

She looked shocked for a moment, but then grinned and mouthed "I love you" to me. I grinned back and nodded, saying the words out loud. She slid off the bed, her tits shining in the dim light as she leaned over to cover my cock with her mouth.