News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dawn vs Tracey - Rematch pt 2

• 2 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Dawn vs Tracey - Rematch pt 2
« on: August 08, 2018, 05:35:39 AM »
…..  Dawn continued to lift her pussy into Tracey’s as they were both fucking each other! Now, Tracey was starting to breath harder as time went on. On one of Dawns up strokes, she literally lifted Tracey 6” into the air and I saw Tracey, literally stop, drop her mouth open as she moaned really loud squinting her eyes and almost fell off of Dawn.  I wasn’t the only one who noticed Tracey’s reaction. Dawn used it to drop her pelvis back down and sit up at the same time, shoving Tracey onto her back and began savagely fucking her!

Immediately, Tracey was moaning loudly and almost constantly. At this point, Dawn now asked Tracey, “Would you like to give up now?  We could have that threesome you spoke about earlier…?? HAHAHAHA!!!! “Between breaths, Tracey’s reply was definitely not as confident as before, “F..Fuck Y..You!!! OOOOOHhhhhhhhh…. GODDDDD….!!!”   Dawn just laughed but Tracey suddenly wrapped her leg that Dawn had been holding up, across Dawn’s chest and with all her strength, shoved Dawn off of her and scrambled to her knees to avoid any attack.

As Dawn got up to her knees, she looked at Tracey and said, “Yeah Bitch, you know I’m going to win don’t you? DON’T YOU!???” Dawn yelled!  “You got lucky that first time, but we’ve only been going at it maybe 20 minutes and you’re already about to cum now! Tracey just looked at her as she caught her breath and let her body calm down. “What ever bitch, lets go!” and knee walked back towards Dawn in the center of the matts.

As they came together again in the center, they both wrapped each other in a double hair lock and began shaking each other around the floor.  Dawn was getting the worst of this because she has shoulder length hair, compared to Tracey’s shorter hair. Very quickly, Tracey was able to pull Dawn towards her, and then shove her head face first into the floor. Dawn yelped on impact and yelled, “You fucking Bitch!” “I’ll show you a Bitch!” Tracey responded and quickly jumped up onto Dawn’s back, wrapped her arms and legs around her and pulled backwards into a sitting position.

Once there, Tracey grapevined Dawn’s legs and tied up her arms and held them with one hand and with the other, reached around and started stroking Dawn’s pussy! Specifically, her clit! In a matter of seconds, Dawn was leaning back into her and moaning wildly! Tracey looked at me as I sat open mouthed on the couch watching in awe, and just smiled an blew me a light kiss, then mouthed the phrase, “I’m playing with her”.

I smiled, and then looked down between Dawn’s legs and could see her clit starting to grow. I looked down, and then back at Tracey’s face and she had a nice grin and looked at me and licked her lips! By now, Dawn’s hands were free and with one hand, she was rubbing her breast and the other was weekly trying to fend off Tracey’s hand on her clit. As I checked again, her clit was standing hard and almost and inch long as Tracey was massaging it, slowly, then rough, then squeezing it, then softly rubbing it…  I thought I saw Dawn twitch a little bit as her pussy was getting more and more wet and Tracey was using her own juices to lubricate her rubbing!

Dawn was still moaning quite loudly at the point when suddenly, Tracey Squeezed, pulled her clit and bit her ear at the same time and that’s all it took!  Dawn literally gushed her cum right there in the middle of the room as she screamed her surrender just like that! Tracey kept up working her clit and sucking on her ear while Dawn came for almost a minute straight. When she was finished coming, Tracey got up and left Dawn laying there trying to catch her breath, got up and ripped my pants off, and sat straight down on my hard cock! I grunted as she squeezed me as hard as she could while sitting down and holding position on my lap!  Then, she started bouncing up and down at a pretty fast pace! Soon, she was coming all over me! (I still hadn’t finished yet) She walked over to Dawn, pulled her out to the middle again, rolled her onto her back as Dawn was till having trouble getting her senses back.

Dawn looked up at her with hatred in her eyes. Tracey simply said, “Time to pay up bitch!” and then just sat right down on Dawns face with her pussy right over Dawn’s mouth. “If you bite me bitch, you’ll wake up next week in the hospital! Now START!”  In less than 5 seconds, Tracey let out a long sigh…. “Oh my god!! You’re good at this! I had no idea you would be so good!” as she moaned again!  Me, I just sat there stroking my hard dick watching this, still not believing what I was seeing.  I couldn’t believe that Tracey controlled and beat Dawn so easily! I NEVER would have imagined it.

After about 5 minutes Tracey let out a screaming orgasm all over Dawn! She then looked at me and said, “Get over here and fuck me!”  I moved over to her and looked down and could see Dawn’s defeated eyes looking up at me from between Tracey’s thighs. “Fuck me right her on top of her, Now!” with that, I needed down and slid my dick into Tracy and began fucking her and could literally feel my balls sliding across Dawn’s face. (I did feel kind of bad for Dawn, but hey… she got herself into this!)
Tracey leaned back some and as she did, she shifted her weight and kind of leaned back onto Dawn’s chest and off her face.  Now, the strangest feeling hit me as I was fucking Tracey, I felt Dawn’s tongue licking my balls as each stroked happened!  OMG the feeling was amazing! I looked up and Tracey was moaning and making straining faces as she was trying to hold off another orgasm! I could feel myself after a few more minutes starting to get to where I was about to cum too!   Soon, Tracey was screaming her orgasms and I told Tracey I was about to cum and she slid off my cock, and told me to cum on Dawn’s tits!  I did that within second!   I covered Dawns Tits completely!

I slid off and laid down next to the women as Tracey slid off of Dawn.  Tracey leaned over to Dawn and said something to her I couldn’t hear. Next thing I knew, Dawn was giving me a blow job. It was only a matter of seconds before I was hard as a rock again! I looked at Tracey and she was giving me a weary look as I mouthed, “what?” She just shrugged…  I then mouthed, “Thank you” and smiled. Tracey just grinned widely and mouthed, “You’re welcome!”

In less than 5 minutes, Dawn had me cumming again as I moaned and laid back down.  She sat up, looked at me and smiled. After we rested there for a few minutes, I let them know that they could use my shower if they wanted to.  Dawn immediately took me up on it and went in and showered.  While in there, Tracey looked at me and said, “So, she give a better blowjob than I do, huh?”  I about choked on air when she said that, and she laughed. “Look” she said, “it was pretty obvious she’s good at it! Hell, she had me almost ready to cum myself in a few seconds. She’s very talented!”

Dawn came out to the shower and got dressed, Tracey went in to rinse off. “Are you ok?” I asked her. “Yeah, I’m fine.  I just can’t believe she got to me the way she did! Look, I know how good I really am, and she just knew exactly which buttons to push and how to manipulate me, and my body.” I just smiled, “yeah, I was really surprised too! I honestly thought you’d have her cumming inside of 10 minutes!” “I’m just glad you’re ok. Both of you for that matter.”

Tracey came out of the shower and got dressed. She walked up to Dawn, stood her up, and said, “hey, I know we talk a lot of shit during the matches, but you’re awesome! You don’t know how close were to making me cum before I moved you away. Another few heartbeats and you’d have won!” Dawn looked at her and said, “Really? You bitch!” and they both laughed. “You’re a lot better than I ever gave you credit for. I thought I was ready for you and was going to make you cum so quickly! I don’t know what you did to me, but you deserve the win!”  They both hugged. Tracey stepped back, looked at me and said, “Thank you for being here for us! You’re a great guy!” I smiled and said thank you.

Tracey came over, gave me a hug and said she had to go… “We should all get together sometime soon!” she said as she was walking out. Dawn replied, “Sounds good! I hope so!” and I said, “Good to go!” as she left.   Dawn came over and gave me a huge hug and said she was sorry she didn’t win for me. “I wanted you to know I was better than her.” “I told you she and I are just friends, with benefits from time to time. She and I will never date or be together.” Dawn smiled at me, gave me a huge hug and a big kiss and then said she had to go.  I walked her to the door, let her out... closed the door… and barely made it to my bed before I fell down and passed out on my bed.

Offline BustyJasmine

Re: Dawn vs Tracey - Rematch pt 2
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 09:05:36 AM »
I love your writing. :)
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Dawn vs Tracey - Rematch pt 2
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 06:30:44 PM »
I love your writing. :)

Thank you very much!