News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gorgeous cops overplaying their hand - the story of Mackenzie and Tina

• 9 Replies

Offline Andromeda1

Chapter 1

Officer Mackenzie Thomas put down a stack of papers and looked towards one of the newest recruits of the downtown police station who had just finished her training in the academy and joined their ranks. A small smile formed on the tall blonde’s red lips as she glanced over the young, athletic, dark skinned beauty that stood in front of her, looking serious and yet a bit nervous at the same time. A young recruit, Christine “Tina” Obikwelu with impressive skills, who had surpassed all her colleagues by far in all the recruitment tests. Her test results, along with her beauty, athleticism and impressive physique instantly drew the veteran officer’s attention, causing her to monitor her recruitment procedure very close.

As the head of the recruitment of an all-female Californian police crime department, Sgt Mackenzie Thomas had overseen the latest restructuring of her officers, and turned it into a high profile, very effective crime fighting section. Statistics were impressive, drug crimes sank by 40% in the area, but especially the arrests in the organised crime milieus doubled, and prominent influential crime bosses had been put behind bars thanks to her “streetwise” operation strategies. Her methods did not always go by the book and she often bent the rules, but it was the results that counted. And with her assignment as the head of the all-female division three years ago, something she had been requesting for very insistently, she kind of did “her own thing” within the greater division. But how had it come so far? It seemed that there was a swift and rather big change in the leadership of the gangs and mobsters in the underworld. Some of the previous leaders grew old and retired and some of them were replaced by aggressive takeovers and insurrections. No matter the reason, there was a new generation of leaders in the underworld, especially the mobsters that operated in a different way. While still aggressive, they were usually more subtle, walking the thin line of the law, and often masking their activities as legal. Backed with an army of devious lawyers and corrupt government officials, the mobsters’ activities were was much more intricate and thus more difficult to prove for the police departments to investigate them, let alone arrest them, even if sometimes they happening before the police officers’ own eyes. It was a very frustrating situation for the law enforcers, hence the decision to create a special force subdivision that could operate a bit more freely and slightly bent all the rules and regulations that let the gangsters and mobsters get away. After much deliberation, Sgt Mackenzie Thomas was chosen to be the leader among the other candidates due to her being a decisive, tough and intelligent police office, with years of experience on the streets, something that had allowed to form some connections of her own with the underworld and allowed her to catch up with the criminals and their new ways of operation.

One of the first things the veteran officer did was restructure the recruitment department. She had a very clear idea what kind of profiles her unit needed, and she pinpointed the recruitment strategies to find them: highly intelligent, skilled with ICT and hacking techniques, psychologically outstanding in the social skills and at the same time being able to keep a subtle image. And last but not least the physical capacities where very important. Her way of operating seemed to focus both on direct action, as well infiltration. Officer Thomas’ team often operate in more direct interventions on the streets in the criminal milieu, at any time of the day, instead of relying on informants, or waiting too long in order for the criminals to make mistakes before intervening. Her tactic was to be active, to let the lady cops do the undercover infiltrations as much as possible themselves, and now and then to provoke some minor incident, and get closer to the actual leaders instead of the random goons. Despite her aggressive ways the results were impressive, to the point that the higher ups allowed her to keep operating in the way she wanted, and recruit those she preferred. The fact that her team consisted only by female officers did not go unnoticed either, but again the higher ups did not seem to mind as long as the results were good.

And the reason for that, was officer Thomas’ fondness for gorgeous, athletic women, which was shown by her the eagerness to recruit her division of impressive women. Of course she wanted her team to be capable, but she also had others, much less noble motives than to reduce the crime statistics. A notorious flirt, with a vigorous sex drive, the tall, toned blonde had always considered her most attractive colleagues as potential bed partners, and more than once they became so. But only the “best” were good enough for her, and she took some guilty pleasure in seducing and ravishing dominant women in her field. As she had done when she was a recruit herself when she seduced and claimed her own superior officer at the time. The resulting relationships usually didn’t last longer than a few months, and she was not looking for more than satisfying her desires. The concerned women were mostly completely exhausted after going out with the vigorous blonde and were not up to a longer relationship either. Still, officer Thomas maintained good and friendly relationships with her subordinates, and despite her flirtatious attitude, it was considered somewhat an honour to be picked by the gorgeous, experienced officer as her new “flavour of the month”, as they often called it.

to be continued

Offline Andromeda1

Re: Gorgeous cops overplaying their hand - the story of Mackenzie and Tina
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 11:31:58 PM »
Chapter 2

But since the arrival of officer Obikwelu, Mackenzie’s attitude and feelings had been different. The young recruit quickly proved herself to be one of the best in her division and rose among the ranks in a matter of a few months, something that really drew the blonde’s attention. It was not just desire for the gorgeous, young officer but also respect and admiration. After almost a year she had chosen her to be more than one of her subordinates, but her actual partner on several streetwise operations. It was not so uncommon for her as the head of division to take part here and then in the fieldwork patrols, and each time officer Obikwelu had been the best sidekick she could have imagined. Just like herself, she had the instinct to go straight to the target, an instinct that was developed naturally instead of being taught. Their missions were always swift and successful, and the veteran officer came to really like the young brunette’s eagerness, her serious attitude during a mission that was replaced by her witty humor when they were off duty, and despite being somewhat bashful, there was a certain fire and passion within her. Their respect and admiration was mutual, and while during their patrols and their missions they kept a mostly professional attitude, Mackenzie’s desire for her young partner kept growing, and she was certain that she wasn’t the only one feeling that way since she would often get glances from the young officer, only for her to quickly turn away with a coy smile and a slight blush when their gazes met. Mackenzie had yet to make her move as she would have done with her former partners, but she was biding her time and waiting for her chance to act. Besides, the anticipation would only make things more fun and she could feel the tension getting more intense between them.

to be continued
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 11:32:45 PM by Andromeda1 »

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 11:07:33 PM »
Chapter 3

Officer Thomas smiled at the lovely sight in front of her as officer Obikwelu stretched casually, offering a perfect view of her tall, muscular body clad in just a black sports bra and matching sports briefs. The gorgeous blonde was quite a sight herself, her own statuesque, curvaceous, athletic form covered in a red sports bra along with matching red sports briefs, as well. The reason for these outfits was that the two partners had decided to meet in a local gym that members of the police department would often use for some private sparring. Of course officer Thomas wanted more than simply witnessing her subordinate’s fighting skills. The thought of them getting all close and sweaty together, locking each other in holds, pinning each other down got her all tingly, and it could be a good chance for her to make a move, perhaps even seduce the dark skinned beauty. Especially if she ended up completely dominating her younger partner, something that got her even more excited.

“So, officer Obikwelu, are you ready for our little match?” officer Thomas asked lightly.

“Yes Madam! I’m ready as I’ll ever be!” officer Obikwelu said earnestly. The blonde however slightly frowned, noticing her formal and kind of tense tone. Despite being partners for the last couple of months, officer Obikwelu was still her subordinate, so she would address her in a mostly formal way, which was understandable. But if officer Thomas wanted her plan to work and for them to get a bit closer, she needed to get her young partner to loosen up a bit.

“No need to be so formal, officer Obikwelu. Or maybe I should simply say, Tina. We are about to get all tangled up and sweaty together, so you can loosen up a bit. In fact, I want you to come at me with everything you got, no holding back at all! Is that understood?” officer Mackenzie said.

“Yes Madam! I won’t hold back at all!” officer Tina responded in the same formal tone, but the tall blonde smiled as she did notice her more relaxed tone.

“That’s good! So, match ends only by submission. And the loser will have to buy coffee for the rest of the week. How does that sound?” Mackenzie said.

“Well, sounds good to me. It will be nice if you bought coffee once in a while, for a change” Tina said.

“Oh, you’ve been waiting for a chance for this jab, haven’t you? Fair enough, I guess I could treat my partner a bit more often, but not this time. This time, you are going down!” the veteran officer said.

“We’ll see about that” Tina said, causing Mackenzie to raise her eyebrows in surprise as she noticed a small confident smirk on her young partner’s lips. She also noticed her eyes running all over her statuesque, muscular form and felt a tingle of excitement wash over her.

“She looks pretty fired up. This might be more interesting than I expected” she thought, before she smiled as well.

to be continued

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 07:51:03 AM »
Chapter 4

“Okay then, get ready. Let’s go!” Sgt Mackenzie Thomas gave the command, as both officers took fighting stances. The athletic beauties measured each other for a few moments, looking for any openings in each other’s stance, before they both moved at the same time. Their fingers interlocked as they grabbed each other’s hands, locking themselves in a test of strength. Their muscles tensed and bulged as they started pushing against each other, struggling to overpower their sparring partner. For a while they were evenly matched, then Mackenzie’s eyebrows rose in shock as she slowly started to get pushed backwards. Her eyes widened and she blinked in surprise as she tried to keep her ground, but couldn’t keep it. She knew her young partner was strong, she had seen her in action and her toned physique was clear evidence of her athleticism. Mackenzie was no slouch either, she was rather strong herself and with an impressive physique that made everyone in her police department sometimes stare at her with admiration, and more often than enough, desire as well.

And yet there she was, being overwhelmed and pushed back slowly but steadily, being unable to overpower her young partner. She could see Tina’s struggling but triumphant smile on her pretty face, her dark locks sticking on her sweaty forehead, and she knew that she was only moments away from being pinned on the ring and lying on her back. Her body tingled, as she felt a shiver of excitement run through her. Mackenzie was always on top, always in charge, she was the huntress and she would always be the one to seduce her target. Finding herself on the receiving end was a new sensation, and something that she found surprising exciting. Before she realised it, she felt the mat of the ring against her backside and found herself overpowered, pinned down and lying on her back, with her young subordinate on top of her.

to be continued

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 12:30:50 AM »
Chapter 5

“I got you know, Madam!” Tina said, panting from her effort but smiling.

“Not bad, Tina! You are stronger than I expected! But don’t think you have won yet! You won’t, hold me down!” Mackenzie said with a grin as she suddenly clenched her fists and buckled hard in an impressive display of strength. Tina was caught off guard by the sudden burst and nearly lost her balance, but she managed to keep her position. Her grip remained firm on her mature partner’s wrists and her muscles tensed as she pushed back with everything she had, tried to keep her down. The athletic beauties groaned and panted as they wrestled and struggled fiercely against each other, fighting for dominance and to get the top position, their muscular, rock hard bodies rubbing and grinding against each other, their ample bosoms mashing together. Mackenzie buckled like a wild horse, nearly pushing Tina from top of her but let out a frustrated grunt as she was overpowered once again, her wrists slammed back on the mat in an emphatic way. Her fists clenched and her muscles bulged, but try as she might, there no breaking away from the pin.

“Let me, go!” Mackenzie groaned, struggling furiously.

“Not a chance! You are not getting away, Madam!” Tina said with a low voice.

“Nngghhhh! You won’t, keep me down… Uuuuuhhhh!” the mature blonde suddenly let out a sigh. Tina blinked in surprise, but quickly realized what happened. As they kept wrestling and their bodies kept grinding together, her thigh accidentally slipped between Mackenzie’s legs, and rubbed her against her most sensitive spot. Her surprise grew even more as she felt a bit of wetness on that spot, and began to realize that it wasn’t just sweat. Besides, Tina might have been a bit bashful and reserved around her superior, but she had noticed her glances and flirty smiles, and knew that she wanted her partnership to be more than simply professional. And her desire was not one sided, in fact Tina’s desire for her older partner might have been even wilder. And now, she had a perfect chance to get a little more, daring.

The dark skinned young woman simply smiled as she kept her grip firm and steady and just enjoyed the sight beneath her. Her superior struggling furiously with everything she had, her muscles bulging to no avail, her fists and teeth clenching from the effort, her pretty face flushed, and yet barely able to move an inch. Streams of sweat ran down her ample bosom and the valley of her breasts, and her hardened nipples tented obvious against the thin fabric of her red sports bra, almost as if she was being aroused by her own helplessness. Sgt Mackenzie Thomas, the veteran officer, the head of an entire police department, who was always so commanding and so in charge, was now completely and utterly overwhelmed. Slowly, Tina leaned closer, her warm breath washing over her mature partner’s ear.

“So, are you giving up Madam?” she asked with a low voice.

“No way! You haven’t beaten me yet!” Mackenzie said defiantly with a panting voice, still struggling wearily.

to be continued

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 12:34:29 PM »
Chapter 6

A sly smirk formed on the dark skinned young woman’s lips, finally deciding to get even more daring. With a swift move she released her grip and flipped Mackenzie around so she was momentarily lying face down. Before the mature blonde realized what was happening and still reeling, her young partner had her locked in another hold, pulling her arms above her head and wrapping her own arm around them, holding her in a full nelson with a single arm. Tina swiftly lied on the ring and pulled the still trapped blonde on top of her, and at the same time wrapped her strong, athletic legs around her in a body scissors, almost completely immobilizing her while still leaving one of her arms free. Tina took a deep breath, relishing at all the control she had over her older partner, and inhaling a bit of her intoxicating scent which only fuelled her arousal.

“How about now, Madam? Are you giving up?” the young officer said.

“Nnnngggghh! Damn it! No, I’m not!” Mackenzie groaned. Tina was quite delighted to hear this, but couldn’t help but wonder. She knew that the experienced officer was tough, durable, stubborn and had quite a bit of pride too. But were these the only reasons she refused to give in, or could she possibly actually enjoy being so dominated? Whatever the reason, the young officer sure enjoyed dominating her superior and older partner, although she had to struggle not to claim her on the spot.

“Then I’ll have to get even rougher with you! Although something tells me you like it rough” Tina whispered teasingly her last words.

“What did you… Aaaaarrgghh!” Mackenzie grunted long and hard as Tina started stretching her tall, muscular body in the full nelson, clenching her legs and squeezing her with her body scissors, while with her free hand she clawed her hard abs roughly. Mackenzie squirmed and wiggled, feeling a mixture of pain and arousal completely overwhelming her. She felt her young partner’s breath brushing over her face, her lips almost touching her increasingly sensitive neck. If she actually started kissing or sucking her neck, she would almost certainly climax right there on the spot, and while tempted, her pride wouldn’t let her utterly submit, not yet.

“Ggggghhhh! Fine, fine I give up!” Mackenzie screamed, completely defeated. Tina slightly pouted, she was only moments away from sensually devouring her neck, slipping her free hand down her soaked sports briefs and making her hers, but now she had to stop. It was okay now, she had utterly dominated her gorgeous older partner, and it was rather obvious she enjoyed. She just needed another change, to claim her for her own. Slowly she eased her pressure and released her holds, allowing the wrecked beauty to slump on the ring, gasping and breathing heavily.

“Um, are you okay Madam? I didn’t push you too much, did I?” Tina said with a bit of uncertainty.

“No, it’s fine Tina. I’m pretty tough, I can take it. Besides, I’m the one who told you not to hold back. I’m just a bit winded, and surprised. I did not expect you to be so, aggressive” Mackenzie panted before she turned around, her eyes meeting her young partner’s gaze.

“Yeah, I guess I got really into it. So, that means I won! And you know how I like my coffee!” Tina said with a bright smile.

“Right, coffee is on me for the rest of the week. But first I need a bit of rest, and a nice shower” Mackenzie said.

“A shower does sound nice” Tina nodded as she slowly got up and helped her lovely partner back on her feet. Mackenzie sighed wearily and put her arm around Tina’s shoulders, the two of them slowly moving towards the locker room of the gym, smiling at the thought of the warm water washing over their toned sweaty bodies, and both wondering if things might actually explode once they hit the showers. Mackenzie shivered in arousal and a bit of nervousness as well if Tina decided to push her against the wall of the shower and did what she could have done on the ring, and after glancing over her young partner, she was almost certain that she was thinking the same.

to be continued

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 11:23:15 PM »
Chapter 7

Mackenzie let out a long sigh as she felt the pleasantly warm water of the shower sprinkle all over her tall, muscular form, slowly washing away her sweat and weariness. Her body still trembled with tension and excitement from the sparring match, which took a completely different direction than she expected. She knew that Tina was strong and athletic, and although a bit reserved she did have a more aggressive side, something that she had witnessed these past months that they had been partners, with the way she took down and arrested all those goons and thugs. But she did not expect her to overpower with so little effort, or to seduce her and almost take her right there on that ring. A heavy breath escaped the mature blonde’s plush lips as she leaned on the clear wall in front of her, her strong legs having become weak on her knees, barely holding her. She could hear the water running from the shower right next to her and knew that was right there, completely exposed like her with the hot water running all over her athletic, dark skinned body and that only increased her excitement. Mackenzie breathed heavily and slowly shook her head as she stood back on her legs and tried to compose herself and calm down.

“Everything okay, Madam?” Mackenzie heard a voice behind her and raised her eyebrows in surprise. Had Tina just walked in the same shower as her?

“Yes, everything is okay, Tina! Why are you asking?” the veteran officer said with a calm voice, without looking behind her.

“Just thought I should check out. I mean, I did almost carry you back here” Tina said lightly.

“I’m fine, just a bit weary. Nothing that a nice shower and a bit of rest won’t fix” Mackenzie responded.

“It was a pretty intense match. And I got to say, you did very well Madam, it was not so easy to defeat you” Tina said. Mackenzie felt her face heat up with embarrassment, and a bit of frustration as well. Was Tina actually teasing her? Her tone was light and playful, and Mackenzie had to admit that she kind of liked this new teasing side of her young partner, in fact she felt her already spiked arousal rise a bit more.

“Well, you enjoy your victory this time, officer Obikwelu. Because in our next match you will be lying, with me on top!” Mackenzie said with confidence, not noticing her partner slowly moving towards her.

“Is that so? Well then, how about we have that match right now!” Mackenzie let out a gasp as she suddenly felt a strong arm wrapping around her trim waist, while a pair of firm breasts pressed against her back, the mature quickly realising that the young brunette had snuck up behind her and grabbed her.

“Tina! What, what are you doing?” Mackenzie yelped in surprise turning her head around, her eyes widening as she met her subordinate’s predatory smile.

“What I should have done earlier on that ring! What I wanted to do ever since I joined your department and laid my eyes upon you! And what you want me to do! I’m going to make you mine, Madam!” Tina whispered, her free hand lightly cupping her partner’s chin.

“You, what? Mmmmmff!” Mackenzie was at a loss of words and then let out a muffled gasp as her plush lips were suddenly covered in a long, deep, passionate, dominating kiss. The mature blonde blinked in surprise, her body tensing, and it took her a few moments to realise what was happening, but slowly she started to relax and surrendered into the kiss. After several long moments, the need for air finally caused Tina to break the kiss and move just few inches away, gazing at her gorgeous partner who panted, slightly flustered.

“Tina, what was that? Kissing your superior like that, how very inappropriate!” Mackenzie said, causing Tina to raise her eyebrows for a moment but quickly calm down once she noticed her playful smile.

“I don’t know. I’d say constantly checking me out, especially when I bent over would be a bit inappropriate too, would it Madam?” Tina said teasingly.

“I’m pretty sure that half the times you did it, it was on purpose” Mackenzie pouted, before both of them started giggling.

“Still joking aside, I really like you, Madam. From the moment I saw you. You were so beautiful, so commanding, so smart, and so decisive and passionate. And you welcomed me with open arms and instantly made me feel so comfortable in your team. You were serious and focussed when the situation called it, but so friendly and pleasantly relaxed. And of course all your flirting and all your glances did not go unnoticed. I was flattered that the famous Mackenzie Thomas has taken such an interest in me, and even when I heard about the rumours and how you went around, it didn’t really bother me” Tina said.

“Well, I can’t help it. I do have a weakness for gorgeous, dynamic, athletic beauties. But with you Tina, I have felt something different, something more intense that I have felt before” Mackenzie said, causing Tina’s smile to widen.

“I’m glad to hear this. I have admired you and wanted you for so long! I have fantasized about this moment, the moment I held you in my arms like this. You have no idea how many times I had to resist the urge to push you against the wall in the lockers, or push you down on your desk and take you right there in your office. But no more back. This time, I will make you mine!” Tina said with a heavy voice before she captured her superior’s sweet lips in another deep, dominating, tongue filled liplock. Mackenzie simply hummed into the kiss, completely melting in her subordinate’s strong arms, her already spiked aroused reaching a boiling point. She moaned and panted hard as her young partner broke the kiss, only for lips to instantly clamp over her sweet neck, kissing, licking and sucking hard. Mackenzie’s throbbing body shivered wildly and she bit her lower lip to stifle her long moans as Tina had found one of her most sensitive spots, a few kisses and licks over her sweet neck were enough to set her toned body ablaze, but Tina smiled as she noticed her reaction, quickly realising that she had found one of her mature blonde’s sweet spots. The young brunette continued sensually devouring her superior’s sweet neck, one of her hands moving over her ample bosom, groping it and fondling it, while her other hand rubbed and caressed her firm, washboard abs.

Mackenzie moaned and screamed erotically, getting completely overwhelmed by her partner’s sensual advances, her tall, muscular body trembling and quivering wildly. The experienced officer had always been in control, always in charge and always on top. She had defeated any other of her subordinates that she had challenged in sparring matches before, and then often tease them or seduce them. And yet now, after so long she finally found herself on the receiving end, getting defeated herself, having lost all control, and being seduced and claimed herself. Mackenzie let out another moan as her heavy breasts were squeezed and groped, as Tina’s nibble fingers found her rock hard, pink nipples and pinched them. Tina kept kissing and sucking her tender neck, groping and kneading her ample bosom, while her other hand moved from the washboard abs between her strong legs and over her most sensitive spot. Mackenzie gasped, her tall muscular body burning with a sensual fire from all the teasing, the caressing, the kissing and the rising arousal that kept building from that very ring when she was dominated, and a few strokes were enough to send her over the edge. The mature blonde could no longer take it and screamed erotically on top of her lungs, her back arching, her fists clenching and her toes curling, jolts of erotic electricity shooting down her statuesque, curvaceous body as she was utterly consumed by a sensual blaze. She writhed and buckled wildly, without restrain in the arms of her partner as she was wrecked by a mind blowing climax, her sweet nectar breaking though her velvety gates and running down her firm thighs, her deep voice filling the showers, her gorgeous body trembling and quivering until it went rigid, and she simply slumped against the young brunette who had conquered her. Tina smirked in satisfaction as she kept her gorgeous partner in her arms, still running her hands all over her still trembling, toned body. Their sweet lips met in another deep, passionate kiss, blissful and content knowing that they know belonged to each other.

to be continued

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 07:14:09 PM »
Chapter 8

A few days had passed since Mackenzie and Tina had gotten intimate in the locker rooms, and despite growing closer, they managed to keep things mostly professional between them. The toned beauties were gearing up and getting ready for their mission, and Tina could hardly keep her eyes off her lovely partner.

“Looking gorgeous as always, Madam! I can hardly control myself from pinning you against the wall, making you mine again and driving you crazy with pleasure” Tina said.

“Hold your horses, constable Obikwelu..." Mackenzie was trying to establish her authority again, although she'd admit that the sex was a pleasant experience for her. Oh no she would lie if she would formulate it this way: It was mind-blowing and she was burning to do it again! But now was not the time.

"... and keep your dirty little fantasies at bay for a while," - at the same time, a little teasing her subordinate could do no harm, she thought - "you better focus on the mission at hand! Chang Yi is a dangerous individual, and we really need to keep our guard up, around her! We can celebrate and have fun, after we put her behind bars” Machenzie said.

Tina nodded, but still found it hard to keep her eyes away from her partner... But what the gorgeous police ladies didn't know yet was that they might soon experience the erotic adventure of their lives - albeit a somewhat different than they'd imagine it...

Stay tuned for the sequel.

to be continued

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 10:34:18 PM »
Chapter 9

Officer Thomas and officer Obikwelu stood side by side, clad in full gear and ready for action. Their guard raised and their focus was on an inconspicuous and seemingly abandoned warehouse. It was an operation that took months of searching and investigating until they finally found some solid leads. Officer Thomas’ group had been tracking down Chang Yi, a notorious female crime boss, involved in several cases. Evidence had been scarce and Chang Yi knew how to cover her tracks fairly well up, but recently that seemed to have changed. Whether it was because she got too confident and careless, or maybe she had made some enemies in the underworld, the villainess might have made a few too many mistakes, and the gathered evidence was more than enough to take her in and confront her. Officer Obikwelu had been tracking down Yi’s agenda, the crime boss planned her activities meticulously and to the minute in a so called secret, impenetrable information system. A system she had managed to crack and had solid intel about where the villainess would be in the next few days. Normally the final part of such an operation, which was going after the criminal and arresting them, would be a routine operation to be assigned to any police duo of the department. This time however, Sgt Thomas would do it herself, together with her partner Obikwelu, and she looked forward to it.

Because there was another dimension in this operation, as they gradually found out after tracking down Yi’s activities. Her crimes seemed to involve operations such underground sex clubs with special services for VIP customers, some of whom were high profile individuals such as politicians and businessmen. And the main attraction of these clubs was a series of secret sexfight competitions, where sometimes some members of the crowd were picked to have some fun with the losers of those matches. In fact, Chang Yi did not only organize those competitions, but on rare occasions she even participated herself in the aftermath. The tickets for attendance, as well as the gambling bets on these fights and the whitewashing operations got in the millions, and the connections reached out over different sectors and milieus that Chang Yi involved in her so called official activities.

These criminal activities were heavy enough for officer Thomas to be eager about going after Chang Yi herself, but there were more reasons to it. Of course she wanted to keep the city and the civilians safe, but she had to admit that she had some selfish, and not so noble reasons as well. First, was a matter of pride and taking it personally. Arresting the villainous woman personally and putting her in her place, which was behind bars for as long as possible, would give her a great deal of satisfaction. The way she saw it, no one came in her town to put on a show that used and humiliated other women. But if she was being honest with herself, Mackenzie also had another motive, another reason. She wanted to impress her subordinate and partner in this operation, Christine Obikwelu. The otherwise hardboiled and experienced officer was rather embarrassed to admit it, but after that private sparring match they had and the way her young partner dominated her so hard, she needed to find a way to save face, restore her commanding attitude and show her dominance, and this operation could be her chance to do it. Showing her subordinate how they would track down and capture the elusive and cunning villainess and put an end to her activities, would definitely impress her, restore her image as the experienced commander, and they would probably grow even closer to each other than they already were. Besides, it was quite a thrill to see that Tina was apparently as eager as herself to move on with this mission. So their eagerness and enthusiasm were mutual. They were a fantastic team after all, and taking down this villainess would once again show to everyone who ruled this town. It was not the villains, the outlaws, the mobsters and the criminals but the arm of the law, and especially her division of gorgeous and tough police ladies. Officer Thomas looked towards her young partner who nodded at her with a confident smile. The tall blonde smiled back before she looked towards the warehouse, a determined expression forming on her pretty face before they moved towards the seemingly empty building.

to be continued

Offline Andromeda1

chapter 10

The plucky police ladies the seemingly abandoned warehouse filled with confidence, but little did they know that they were being watched. Instead of catching their target off guard, they were about to get ambushed themselves. Chang Yi simply watched them from her hidden security network, very satisfied to see that Mackenzie Thomas herself was coming after her. The queen bee was about to be caught in the spider's web, and she couldn’t be more thrilled. Besides, Chang Yi did not simply know Mackenzie Thomas by reputation, they were already familiar with each other from a former confrontation, where the lovely police veteran just barely escaped her. As for officer Obikwelu she only knew her by name, as she kept track of officer Thomas’ activities for quite some time, and that only added to her excitement when she saw that her prey brought a sexy and athletic young partner with her. After seeing the gorgeous lady cops enter her hideout, a devious plan developed into the mind of the villainess. If everything went along, the ladies wouldn’t forget the experience of their lives that was awaiting them, in fact they would completely belong to her, and Chang Yi would be able to strike the final blow to officer Thomas’ special female investigation department that was after her for some years now, but never fully succeeded to uncover her criminal activities. Besides, nothing exited Chang Yi more than dominating and ravishing gorgeous, tough, muscular beauties, and the two confident, athletic police officers that walked right into her hideout definitely fit her fantasies...

to be continued