News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Want a young boy to sexfight

• 7 Replies

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
Want a young boy to sexfight
« on: February 03, 2014, 07:23:21 AM »
Hi, very recently I had mix sexfight/ erotic wrestling with a very energetic boy. There were several fucks during the whole fight and it was very very intnese. The fight was really fascinating. As a mature woman of 37 yrs, I always love to wrestle with young boys, because of their energies. Thats why, I'm looking for a 18-19 yr boy who is ready to wrestle me here in front of the forum members and thinks that he can really put a real tough challenge to me ...can you help me finding a real tough young opponent?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:40:41 AM by femalefighter »

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Re: Want a young boy to sexfight
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:03:31 AM »
Hi, very recently I had mix sexfight/ erotic wrestling with a very energetic boy. There were several fucks during the whole fight and it was very very intnese. The fight was really fascinating. As a mature woman of 37 yrs, I always love to wrestle with young boys, because of their energies. Thats why, I'm looking for a 18-19 yr boy who is ready to wrestle me here in front of the forum members and thinks that he can really put a real tough challenge to me ...can you help me finding a real tough young opponent?
hi femalefighter...i think i can take you up in erotic wrestling and defeat you..i'm just 19+ yrs and approaching 20..are you ready to accpet my challenge????
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 08:06:33 AM by mixfighterm »

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 08:23:50 AM »
hi femalefighter...i think i can take you up in erotic wrestling and defeat you..i'm just 19+ yrs and approaching 20..are you ready to accpet my challenge????
[/quote]

hi mixfighter I'd very much love to accpet your challenge in erotic submission wrestling.....hope you can put up a very good fight ..though I'll win it

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:12:34 AM »

hi mixfighter I'd very much love to accpet your challenge in erotic submission wrestling.....hope you can put up a very good fight ..though I'll win it
[/quote]

femalefighter, you may have the illusion that you'll win..but my muscle, wrestling skills and superiority of my young cock will force you to submit..come on..would you like to  fight in this forum itself, a poll fight or fight in private???

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 11:17:52 AM »

femalefighter, you may have the illusion that you'll win..but my muscle, wrestling skills and superiority of my young cock will force you to submit..come on..would you like to  fight in this forum itself, a poll fight or fight in private???
[/quote]

mixfighter..my young boy.....lets have a poll first..and also we'll post  how we apply our moves and counter moves..ok?

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 11:31:23 AM »

mixfighter..my young boy.....lets have a poll first..and also we'll post  how we apply our moves and counter moves..ok?
[/quote]

ok perfectly alright for me..lets have the poll first

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 06:56:00 PM »

ok perfectly alright for me..lets have the poll first

[/quote]

Ok mixfighter, lets discuss about the scenario ..hope we'll have a very intense fight bewtween us

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 07:46:26 AM »

Ok mixfighter, lets discuss about the scenario ..hope we'll have a very intense fight bewtween us
[/quote]

let our match be held  in an adult garden party....or  in a remote tourist spot in a forest..where only few of us are present...my whole body and specially my cock is getting very hot and hard  in aniticipation of a vicious battle with you...lets discuss about the rule also...i request the forum  members also to comment and suggest something......