News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

'Clash of Large Clits' story posted

• 4 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
'Clash of Large Clits' story posted
« on: February 27, 2014, 08:23:45 PM »
Some here might enjoy my latest story "Clash of the Large Clits" posted at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,38354.0.html

It describes my (fantasy) sexfight with the famous Yvette Bova.  ::) Please have a look & comment if you enjoy!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: 'Clash of Large Clits' story posted
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 06:54:47 AM »
Oooh thanks, Ref! It's very exciting and motivating to hear that ...  :D ;) ... and who can argue with the REF?  ::) He! He!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 06:22:34 AM »
I enjoy it.  You bring the dialogue, story and description all in for a great story.  In fact, this is some of the sexiest dialogue I've read in a story like this. 
Well done! 
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 12:20:57 PM »
Aw, thank you for the high praise, Satyress ... you sound rather expert on your profile on the subject of SEXfighting ... LOL!  :D ;)

Offline fatima.fatty

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 02:10:45 PM »
Definitely a great story - thanks for posting!
Size matters...