News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Somebody Stop Her (Knocker Knock-Outs-Big Boob Brawls)-

• 2 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Somebody Stop Her (Knocker Knock-Outs-Big Boob Brawls)-
« on: March 04, 2014, 02:02:42 AM »
       "Ummmm-Oooooh-Stop-Stop it, Somebody stop her!"  The gorgeous busty blonde screamed as she was once again knocked off her feet. Sophie Reade gasped as her huge breasts bounced. A lovely bare foot whizzed by her face.
         "Crud," the sexy but angry word had barely escaped the brunette; the blonde ducked some flying sand and made it to her feet before a vicious hair pull brought her fully upright.
          Smack.
         Lucy Pinder smiled wickedly as she watched Sophie grimace in pain from the slap.
         "Next slap will be in your tits," Lucy warned. She laughed as she watched the beautiful woman sneak up behind Sophie.
          Pow. Sophie gasped as the tight fist smacked her lower back.
         "Gotcha sweetie." Tanya Danielle grabbed Sophie's hair....Twas so unfair.
          Very unfair. Blonde against blonde?
          Whumppp.
          "Uhhhhhh." Lucy sucked air; the surprised buxom beauty suddenly found a rather rude arm around her lovely throat.
          "Shouldn't be rude-especially to Sophie."
          Sophie Reade tightened her arm around the surprised Lucy's pretty neck. Reverse choke hold-turned into reverse headlock.
          "What shall we do firs? Choke em out or rip their tops off?"  Sounded like a ditzy blonde was asking the question....well kind of ditzy but ohhh so beautiful. Tanya held her rival tight. She reached down and yanked Sophie's top just  enough to reveal the huge fully erect nipple. Tanya looked horney. She felt horney too.
          "Ummmmm, let me decide-to strip or not to strip, that is the question."
          Goldie Blair pondered for a moment.
         "Uhhhhhhhh, let me go you stupid red headed bimbo." Goldie snickered. She tightened her legs harder around her captive blonde's waist. Michelle Marsh was putting up a fight.
         "Decisions, decisions."
        "Yeoccccch-

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: Somebody Stop Her (Knocker Knock-Outs-Big Boob Brawls)-More
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 07:44:21 PM »
   Lucy yelped; Sophie was much stronger than the brunette would have guessed. She was mad. She just knew she could whip the ditzy blonde Sophie any day of the week. Sophie giggled and squeezed Lucy's head harder. Tanya was still holding her(Sophie) pretty hard with one arm but was tweaking and teasing her nipple with the other hand.
   "Don't forget-us blondes always win," Tanya whispered. Tanya loved catfights and as she glanced over at Goldie she felt pleased that their plan seemed to be working. After all a secluded beach, beautiful women and some choice rivalry. Ever since Goldie (a lovely Brit) had started flaunting her background, she had brought up that British Lovelies for the most part were really into catfights-hot, sexy catfights though it was a real big secret. SHHHHHHHH (everybody)....
   The fact that Lucy had a heated argument with Sophie made it really easy to "crash" the party....Tanya and Goldie had just happened to arrive..."I want Michelle-can't stand that blonde," Goldie had said. Tanya had always had a fancy for Lucy....Sophie was considered a "bonus."
    "ARGGGGGH...I'm gonna kill you both," Lucy rasped, then yelped in pain again as Sophie jerked her hard.
     "Settle down," Sophie snarled. She kicked her lovely leg out, knocked Lucy off balance.
      "Gonna letcha go sweetie, help me get her." Tanya shouted; (She didn't want her blonde "piece of candy" loose-but the gorgeous brunette erotic morsel" seemed to be best---for now.
       Both blondes lunged at Lucy who had dropped to the sand on all fours. She was just getting up when Tanya grabbed her by the hair and Sophie grabbed her arm.
       "Let's have some fun,"-Both blondes shouted in unison.
        Lucy's huge beautiful breasts, barely contained in her top; the most likely prizes (or should we say
targets" of double blonde bimbo's catfight wrath.
        "Noooooooo!" Lucy screamed angrily.
         ---------
        "Uhhhhh...Argggggh...Umpppfffh." Michelle Marsh struggled valiantly between Goldie Blair's beautiful strong legs. Goldie's fingers were buried deep in the blondes long luscious hair; she was pulling the blonde silk hard...
          Michelle cussed, threatened, screamed at her gorgeous oppressor...she tried to scratch Goldie's legs....
     "EEEEE-yahhhh." Goldie captured the offending fingers and bent them painfully. Michelle squirmed and struggled. Goldie smiled as she looked down at those two huge beautiful breasts bulging out of the front of the blue silk haltertop.
      "Oh my, we Brits are fiesty, right-Ayyyy?" Goldie teased. She reached down and grabbed the blue silk and pulled it open-slowly, sexily-just enough to expose an erect nipple. Goldies mouth watered. She heard a scream and struggled in her lust mind as to take her eyes off the beautiful   ripe nipple.
       "Aieeeeeee." Lucy screamed again-

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Somebody Stop Her (Knocker Knock-Outs-Big Boob Brawls)-
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 07:47:41 PM »
I'm not completely sure what's going on here but I like it!