News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New fights with the original Crystal Fikms girls

• 19 Replies

Offline Suited an

• God Member
Re: New fights with the original Crystal Fikms girls
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2023, 04:31:47 AM »
No disagreement here. But I did want to give the opportunity a fair shot. Michelle would be interesting to see again.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2023, 04:12:21 AM »
Im sorry but reality check.   These ladies were fighting roughly 30 years ago.  They will not produce the same type of fight now.   And I very much doubt that if this is even real any of them would agree to anything other than maybe erotic and scripted.   At best these women are now in there 50's.

Well, that means that we're all 30 years older. 

That being said, I must admit that I was somewhat taken aback when Crystal brought Viv out of retirement to "fight" Maylay in "Granny's Grudge."  She looked considerably older than I had expected.  However, it took me about 30 seconds to adapt. 

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2023, 11:32:33 AM »
Im sorry but reality check.   These ladies were fighting roughly 30 years ago.  They will not produce the same type of fight now.   And I very much doubt that if this is even real any of them would agree to anything other than maybe erotic and scripted.   At best these women are now in there 50's.
and that is the point, there are many women in their 50s who can still fight and the fights would be just as exciting if they are not scripted, yes there will likely be some rules but hell this would be awesome.

Legends catfight club !!!

Offline 7citiesfights

• Going to try to be a producer
    • Fetlife profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2023, 05:52:58 AM »
Alot of the old crystal films girls are willing to fight again.  They do want money of course and I have never set fights up. As catfight fans we can see the legends fight again. Anyone have the connections to film and set these up. I am just a fan who knows the ladies

Hi catfightangel
I would like to assist with this project and say this is awesome. I sent you a friend request and can provide you contact information to you privately. I have produced FLJ back in 2020.

I think financially it’s possible. Bringing the legends back will be awesome. I think involving the daughters as per another post I have read to think Kelly’s daughter had interest. But this would be outstanding.
Kik: darkrozeee
Onlyfans: darkrozeee
Fetlife: 2662926 and darkrozeee
Twitter @7citiescatfight
@roze15360426

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2023, 11:02:26 AM »
Alot of the old crystal films girls are willing to fight again.  They do want money of course and I have never set fights up. As catfight fans we can see the legends fight again. Anyone have the connections to film and set these up. I am just a fan who knows the ladies

Hi catfightangel
I would like to assist with this project and say this is awesome. I sent you a friend request and can provide you contact information to you privately. I have produced FLJ back in 2020.

I think financially it’s possible. Bringing the legends back will be awesome. I think involving the daughters as per another post I have read to think Kelly’s daughter had interest. But this would be outstanding.

He won't be replying. He is banned from this forum for trying to sell the personal contact info of the ladies.