News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

QOTB 18 Upton/Goodwin 2

• 12 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
QOTB 18 Upton/Goodwin 2
« on: July 30, 2018, 09:51:03 PM »
The 2018 Queen Of The Beach is finally here and starting with a BANG
The festivities kickoff with a rematch of last years infamous finale...
“Queen” Alice Goodwin got her pick of the field and to the suprise of many she has chosen runner up Kate Upton to kick off her title defense.

So who ya got?

Does the blonde bombshell retake her place on the beach
Or does the Queen destroy Kate good for good?

{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: QOTB 18 Upton/Goodwin 2
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 12:06:09 AM »
So, the headline in today's issue of "Beach Fighting Gazette" reads:
"Can Goodwin Do Her Again?"

While the NY Post back cover posits this query:
"Is Upton's 'Goodwin Hangover' Too Much To Bear?"

Of course, no one on Free Catfights cares whether Upton is suffering pangs of remorse for her humiliatiing defeat at the "juggs" of Alice Goodwin any more than the readers of that fine - and informative - board give a fig for Goodwin's (unconfirmed) insecurity over whether she was lucky - or just plain overwhelmingly good!

No,  It's not about what DID HAPPEN last year.... it's about what WILL HAPPEN this year!! Cinch up your seatbelts boys and girls, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

And according to several (self-styled) EXPERTS, neither Goodwin nor Upton will even be around for the final. At least that the opinion of some of the zoftig women who pay attention to what's going on in the sport. (Below, are just some of their comments...)

Stephanie McMahon: "Upton-Goodwin or Goodwin-Upton? Fact is, they'll each take so much out of the other in their 1st match, it won't matter. Neither makes the finals."

Chrissy Teagan: "They're both L-O-S-E-R-S so you can put your money on M-E to win it all."

Kendall Jenner: "It's not so much about boobs as it is about beach fighting technique. I've got it all over those other girls. Watch me roll 'em up like so many rolls of pennies and catwalk my way to the title."

Charlotte McKinney: "Everybody just stay out of my way or I'll steamroll any bitch who doesn't! There's no way ANY of those bimbos is in my class... on the beach... in the ring... or in the bedroom... I rule the roost wherever I lay my head, baby!"

Several others submitted quotes for this thread, but time/space didn't permit us to quote all of them - those who even were brave enough to sign their own/real name(s)… and many did NOT!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 03:13:37 AM »
Kate Upton

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 09:47:06 AM »
I'm glad seeing as a rematch betweeen the two last year finalists is annouced, Kate stands with 5 feet 10 and 150 pounds up to Alice with 5 feet 8 and 128 pounds.

Remembering the worthy finale of last jear in which finally Alice' more fit and curvy body prevailed over Kate as I had expected. As Kate has not toned her body since that I think she will crumble to Alice again.

Offline prettiestmommy93

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 10:20:50 AM »
So, the headline in today's issue of "Beach Fighting Gazette" reads:
"Can Goodwin Do Her Again?"

While the NY Post back cover posits this query:
"Is Upton's 'Goodwin Hangover' Too Much To Bear?"

Of course, no one on Free Catfights cares whether Upton is suffering pangs of remorse for her humiliatiing defeat at the "juggs" of Alice Goodwin any more than the readers of that fine - and informative - board give a fig for Goodwin's (unconfirmed) insecurity over whether she was lucky - or just plain overwhelmingly good!

No,  It's not about what DID HAPPEN last year.... it's about what WILL HAPPEN this year!! Cinch up your seatbelts boys and girls, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

And according to several (self-styled) EXPERTS, neither Goodwin nor Upton will even be around for the final. At least that the opinion of some of the zoftig women who pay attention to what's going on in the sport. (Below, are just some of their comments...)

Stephanie McMahon: "Upton-Goodwin or Goodwin-Upton? Fact is, they'll each take so much out of the other in their 1st match, it won't matter. Neither makes the finals."

Chrissy Teagan: "They're both L-O-S-E-R-S so you can put your money on M-E to win it all."

Kendall Jenner: "It's not so much about boobs as it is about beach fighting technique. I've got it all over those other girls. Watch me roll 'em up like so many rolls of pennies and catwalk my way to the title."

Charlotte McKinney: "Everybody just stay out of my way or I'll steamroll any bitch who doesn't! There's no way ANY of those bimbos is in my class... on the beach... in the ring... or in the bedroom... I rule the roost wherever I lay my head, baby!"

Several others submitted quotes for this thread, but time/space didn't permit us to quote all of them - those who even were brave enough to sign their own/real name(s)… and many did NOT!
I looooooovveeee this. bbut i think you meant Kylie lol. Kendall isnt on the bracket.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 02:54:02 PM »
I looooooovveeee this. bbut i think you meant Kylie lol. Kendall isnt on the bracket.[/quote]

No, I meant Kendall was the one giving her opinion, I must have misquoted her as to which Jenner would do the rolling.... although Kendall IS the better fighter and she's the one who SHOULD have been in the tournament....

And speaking of those who SHOULD be there, what about Jennifer Lawrence? Or Bella Thorne? (How about some LOVE for "new blood" - perhaps literally)

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 04:06:52 PM »
Ms Lawrence has a first round match up against newcomer Hunter King (who smothered out Bella to punch her ticket!)

Offline prettiestmommy93

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 04:55:16 PM »
I looooooovveeee this. bbut i think you meant Kylie lol. Kendall isnt on the bracket.

No, I meant Kendall was the one giving her opinion, I must have misquoted her as to which Jenner would do the rolling.... although Kendall IS the better fighter and she's the one who SHOULD have been in the tournament....

And speaking of those who SHOULD be there, what about Jennifer Lawrence? Or Bella Thorne? (How about some LOVE for "new blood" - perhaps literally)
[/quote]

i'd disagree. Id say it's Kim>kylie>kendall>khloe>kourtney ;)
also there are a lot of ladies missing but we cant have everyone :p
would've loved to have seen bella get Koed tho

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 04:59:41 PM »
Ms Lawrence has a first round match up against newcomer Hunter King (who smothered out Bella to punch her ticket!)
ohhh i wonder if tana got turned on watching her girlfriend get smothered out. by a sexy blonde

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 07:02:45 AM »
Gave my vote to Kate but either way we all win seeing these two go at it!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 08:27:11 AM »
No way after a year of thinking about it that Kate doesn't come back and win, people give Alice too much credit

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2018, 07:38:42 PM »

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 02:26:08 AM »
Polls must have end dates.  You are free to set it up again, but it cannot be open-ended.
You little bimbos can bite me!