News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story Idea/Request : Faith Hill vs Beyonce

• 4 Replies

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Story Idea/Request : Faith Hill vs Beyonce
« on: January 25, 2010, 11:29:36 AM »
 I came across this article while surfing recently and it dawned on me that this could be a great match-up. I can picture the two "power couples" from there respective genre's getting together for a Dinner party at one of the couples many mansions and Tim Mcgraw and Jay Z being the competetive "Alpha males" that they are decide to put a little wager on who's beautiful wife would come out on top in a catfight. Pitting the tall,blonde and slender Faith up against the shorter but more curvaceous Beyonce.
This just seems like a really intriguing story-line to me especially with the whole contrasting "country vs hip-hop" angle. I would take a stab at writing it myself if I had more time. I just thought if one of the many talented writers around here was looking for something to get there "juices flowing" they might decide to give it a go.

http://www.examiner.com/x-19997-Oklahoma-City-Country-Music-Examiner~y2010m1d14-Forbes-magazine-calls-Tim-McGraw--Faith-Hill-the-JayZ--Beyonce-of-country-music

Offline eyeinthesky

Re: Story Idea/Request : Faith Hill vs Beyonce
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »
I predict a pretty one sided fight with Beyonce dominating Faith and getting the victory

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 05:31:40 PM »
I predict a pretty one sided fight with Beyonce dominating Faith and getting the victory
I pretty much have to agree with you on that, but I think it would be an entertaining read nonetheless should someone decide to write it.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 06:11:01 AM »
Although i agree with the rest of you that Beyonce will win it would be a lot closer than either of you think. For my money this one goes the distance, with Beyonce dragging Faith across the floor by the hair. Both women end up black and blue all over, neither woman would be up for a public appearance for at least a month. But what a great fight.

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 12:20:22 PM »
You make a good point dj. I think Faith being a feisty gal and having a few inches on Beyonce would make this a knock-down, drag-out brawl for a while, but in the end I see the younger and more athletic Beyonce wearing down Faith for the hard fought victory. ;)