News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

claire sweeney v ?

• 5 Replies

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
claire sweeney v ?
« on: February 27, 2010, 05:35:48 PM »
i watch claire on 60 minute makeover most every day ...what a stuner she is turning out to be...a big tease to,the tightest tops with either no bra or the very thinest one ...great viewing,onle probably kate garaway compares in the tease stakes great boobs to and she knows it and shares um...who is your candidate to take on claire in a batle to the finnish pictures to follow tomorrow  :'(

Offline saharrison

Re: claire sweeney v ?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 07:09:10 PM »
Having given this some thought, my choices would be (and in no particular order)

1. Edith Bowman
2. Geri Halliwell
3. Anthea Turner
4. Konnie Huq

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 07:14:09 AM »
Kate Garraway could challenge anyone in the chest department but with her 5'3" height disadvantage she'd be ripped apart by Claire pretty easily.

Since Claire is 5'8" I prefer a similar sized women for a good measure:
1. Elizabeth Hurley 5'7.5"
2. Alison King 5'8"
3. Andrea McLean 5'7"

;)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 05:44:44 PM »
Claire Sweeny would be a handful. At 10 stones, she is built solid. She currently exercises 4 times a week and has taken up boxing.  I believe the Davina McCall would be a worthy opponent.  Davina has been running marathons with her latest one being in Miamia. Even in black tights, her thigh muscles are very evident. I am not sure that she has fought before but, if this is a first fight for both women, it would be a fair match-up.  Claire is 39; Davina just celebrated her 40th birthday. When Cougars tangle, anything can happen and I believe that this matchup holds good potential. I also believe that Lucy Pinder, despite her recent loss to Harumi Nemoto, could ride Claire or Davina into defeat.  Age does have it's disadvantages.

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 02:38:55 PM »
sorry lucy even though...every blokes dream would not stand a chance against claire or davina for that mater...expierience counts lucy would be a pleasureable toy for claire...mmm nice idea though  :o

alanuk

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 05:22:27 PM »
Claire would be one of the favourites if ever there was a celebrity catfight/wrestling competition. I can see why Davina McCall is mentioned as a good opponent. Claire certainly has a fabulous bust and great legs and certainly likes to show them.  My immediate thought was Katy Hill. She has the size to match Claire although not the breasts but with legs tangled it should be an event contest. Katy is questionable in the aggression department though and I think Claire would win.
If you like your battles without an obvious winner I would suggest another trained dancer who delights at showing her legs and is also well endowed. Not mentioned now much as most of her work is cabaret or theatre, Melanie Stace is taller than Claire but if you like struggles between women to have other contests Melanie and Claire would both have the will to match breasts against breasts, legs against legs and even sex against sex in a bid to prove who is the better woman. This one would really test the resolve of both ladies and either could win.  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:27:46 PM by alanuk »