News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Which celebs could dominate Katherine Heigl in a fight that she starts?

• 8 Replies

Offline puyol174

I'm thinking of writing a story where Heigl gets totally dominated and goes from being super arrogant towards a nemesis, very bitchy etc to pleading for mercy. In short, I want someone who doesn't look too dangerous (so that Heigl can be lulled into a false sense of security) but someone who could plausibly beat her in a fight. If something said takes my fancy I might do a write up or someone else can. Any thoughts?

Kat thinks she's ready...

{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
here are a few suggestions....
-zoe saldana
{alt}
-shannon elizabeth
{alt}
-vanessa minnillo
{alt}
-amanda bynes
{alt}
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:56:48 PM by stoneyrasta »

Offline womenfight

what about  Sarah WAYNE CALLIES ?
{alt}

Offline southgate

• I love catfights!
Eva Amurri...taller, younger, bigger chest...

Offline puyol174

Wow, some nice suggestions, Berry and Carpenter are definitley contenders.

Do you reckon Katee Sackhoff could be a match for our over-confident, dumb blonde?

She is just about to turn 30 and is 1.69m to Kat's 1.75m

{alt}{alt}

Or how about Annie Wersching who is 33 years old (a couple of years older than Heigl) and 1.70m

{alt}{alt}

I can see Heigl taking victory for granted over most of the women in the thread and really struggling.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
An absolut thriller were a stunning real Catfight between Katherine Heigl and Grace Park. A real breathtaking clash between two perfect equal strong Babe's, i don't know which of them both would be the winner in a furious womenclash, I think, bets are running by this Fight!!
(But for me, i think i have to jerk by this hot woman clash)

Grace Park (born March 14, 1974) is a Canadian actress. ADVERTISEMENT Height: 5' 9" (1.75 m) Weight: 125 lbs. Measurement Chest: 88cm (34.9inches) Waist: 58cm (23.1inches) Hip: 88cm (34.1inches)

Katherine Heigl products ... Height. 5' 9" (1.75 m). Mini Biography. Katherine Heigl was born on November 24, 1978, Washington, D.C. ... Measurements: 36-26-36. Weight: 115 lbs or 52.1 kg. Shoe size: 8. Measurements: 91-66-91 (cm)

{alt}

VS

{alt}

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 03:02:30 PM by Fandango »

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Sounds like a good match to me Fandango, like you i am not sure if Grace would dominate Katherine or not but its a fight that is worth seeing.

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
There are a lot of good choices mentioned here who could beat Heigl. But since the OP was looking for a more underdog-ish woman, I'd rule out women like Righetti or Carpenter.
I think Kathy would underrate Ashley Greene because she's smaller and younger, and then get her butt kicked.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Sounds like a good match to me Fandango, like you i am not sure if Grace would dominate Katherine or not but its a fight that is worth seeing.

yes djcrash , you're absolutly right in your statement, blonde Katherine and light asian Grace are two of top hot women, that were born two get fight against eachother in a stunning tussle like Kelly Carlson against Nicole Scherzinger ore the natural blonde longlegged Heather Graham against black leggyqueen Naomi Campbell.

You can call me under Yahoo Messenger petermoon65@yahoo.de, to write over this hot fights
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 06:50:40 PM by Fandango »