News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Godd Opponent for Kathleen Turner?

• 4 Replies

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Godd Opponent for Kathleen Turner?
« on: April 27, 2010, 12:18:03 AM »
One of my "forgotten sexy babes". I believe Kathleen Turner has been nominated for either the 70s or 80s Sex Symbol Tournament. I hope she makes the cut. She is big at 5'8" (and some claim 5'10") and a big framed, solid woman. She has had several physical movie roles including a fight or tow, a detective, and an adventurous woman in Romancing the Stone. She was born in 1954 so she could be in either the 71s or 80s tournaments. However her first screen credit was in 1981 when her superb body melted the big screens in Body Heat.

I don't know why I haven't featured her in a fight yet. Guess it is a case of one of those who just slipped under the radar. Anyway my question is who would be a good opponent for her. I prefer a fight when she was in her 30s. Any suggestions?

{alt}

{alt}

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:17:58 AM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Re: Godd Opponent for Kathleen Turner?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 03:01:57 AM »
My thinking would be to put Katleen up against Linda Carter, both women were used to being very physical. Another brunette from the 80's the "Buck Rogers" series Erin Grey, or from the same series Pamela Helmsley.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 09:54:06 AM »
Of course, vs Kim Bassinger. It would be one of the most classic catfights, for sure in the top 5.
Many regards.
Dario

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 04:00:40 PM »
For all Kathleen Turner fans, she's a sure lock in the 1980s tournament I'll start in a couple of weeks time. And together with Kim Basinger she's surely one of the favourites there  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 02:35:37 PM »
Yes. Deborah Shelton is very hot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_821K7IUbs
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.