News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rihanna

• 10 Replies

Offline speed

• God Member
Rihanna
« on: April 28, 2010, 12:19:41 AM »
I always wanted to see her get her ass beat in an all out catfight, who do you all think could do it?

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: Rihanna
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 12:23:08 AM »
I add my choice, Amber Rose. She has such a sweet ass! I would love to watch her smother Rihanna into submission.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 08:35:43 AM »
Not sure that Amber Rose could get the job done here. My thoughts are of some one stronger or just tougher, perhaps an athlete say Michelle Kwan.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 04:17:10 PM »
No way, Kwan wouldn't get even a sniff of Rihanna... she's way too vulnerable IMO  ;) Out of the athletes per se, I'll say Venus Williams (tennis player)  :)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

herbertdreamer

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 09:27:26 PM »
  How about Halle Berry or Vanessa Williams? Rihanna runs into either one at a high class party. Words are exchanged. Inults. Threats. A slap. Hairpulling. The lovely older woman takes control, pushes Rihannas face into a couple creamy desserts before stripping her. Tittie twisting, nipple pinching, spanking? Etc?

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 05:13:46 AM »
  How about Halle Berry or Vanessa Williams? Rihanna runs into either one at a high class party. Words are exchanged. Inults. Threats. A slap. Hairpulling. The lovely older woman takes control, pushes Rihannas face into a couple creamy desserts before stripping her. Tittie twisting, nipple pinching, spanking? Etc?

I could go for Halle Berry, I think she would beat the crap out of Rihanna. I think she would be way overconfident, thinking she could easily take the older Halle, but Halle would leave her beaten and stripped on the floor.

ladye

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 06:26:32 AM »
Nah Rihanna would kick Halle's ass all over the place. Rihanna is a really tough bitch, I think you would be hard pressed to find a chick who could beat her.

The only ones I can think of are maybe Beyonce, J-Lo or Naomi Campbell, but even they would have a hell of a fight on their hands.

Offline sarabrajd

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 05:02:30 PM »
I see Rihanna as petty tough. I think Pink or Emma Bunton could defeat her

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 10:00:58 AM »
Keep in mind that Rihanna is 5'10" and athletically built.  So she is a big amazon girl and will defeat most opponents.  Naomi Campbell is the best choice I've seen so far, but plus-size model Ashley Graham would be an interesting opponent, too.  Ashley is 5'9".

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 05:35:07 PM »
I did not realize that Rihanna was that tall one woman that would give her one hell of a great fight would be Tyra Banks. I am thinking Tyra in about 1 minute maybe even a little less.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 07:24:56 PM »
I did not realize that Rihanna was that tall one woman that would give her one hell of a great fight would be Tyra Banks. I am thinking Tyra in about 1 minute maybe even a little less.

Tyra would be a great choice. I don't think it matters how tall Rihanna is, I think that she is a pampered bitch who doesn't have the heart to fight. I would love to see someone much smaller the her wipe the floor with her and have her begging for mercy. Although Pink isn't that much smaller, I think that Pink would beat her to a pulp. I would also enjoy the two very opposite skin tones, pale white vs light brown. Of course Pink would have to fuck her after she forced her to submit. Pic posted in next msg