News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Indian Pride at stake – BIG MATCH between - BIDASHA & NAOMI CAMPBELL

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Indian Pride at stake – BIG MATCH between - BIDASHA & NAOMI CAMPBELL

Catch point  – Amidst the Big Fight on…When one of the Gals pressing the other girl down on the floor with one hand… raises the other hand up…& tries to search & get the dildo in hand… kept in the Cup-board for the purpose in advance.

So it starts like this….

Now finaly Bidasha got her mate. It is Naomi Campbell…Both of same weights…Bidasha 68 kgs. Naomi 70kgs. Both same heights 5’8”…Naomi quarter inch more…& most good part is that both r muscular…In India or amongst other Westwood Divas …till date Bidasha dint find any muscular like herself…so very happy & challenging moment for her…for the first time.

~Naomi~

I was also happy that finaly I too got my met…after quiet some time…but unlike her for me its not the first time m fighting a strong opponent like her….I had many.. We both came together in the centre…in bra & panty…both pony hairs…my big lips shining & looming large. I arrange my pony hairs back neatly. By staring at her I think she is a bit nervous by looking at my body.

~Bidasha~

M fighting such a hard women for the first time. I never lost any match till now…Whether I wud be able to hold my record? ….This is the first match with an equal for me…& she is looking lil better than me…I was realy a bit nervous.

~Naomi~

I can understand her nervousness… “So Bidasha r u Nervous?”… I ask casualy…

~Bidasha~

“Why sud I?”  I got charged up… shove my right leg a bit up & backwards … Back Home nobody would like me loosing to a foreigner…they wud like me to maintain my clean record & hoist my country flag every where…but she cud be a hard met for the first time.

~Naomi~

“So lets Start Bidasha.”

~Bidasha~

“Yes, lets Start”… I bend & get hold on your strong right leg around shakles from back...

~Naomi~

I clug & wrap ur belly in my strong hands. ehhh!

~Bidasha~

Ohhh she is strong…but never mind I will not let go my grip…& will pick her up.

~Naomi~

This bloody Indian…. I m having full control on your tummy… I move back & move back speedily with my full control on ur tummy...

~Bidasha~

I think I got the chance…& she is not as strong as I had thought she is before the match…I got encouraged & try to up-root ur leg up from the mat in my right hand with my All powers.

~Naomi~

I let u lift my strong right leg in your both arms…& I balance myself with my heavy body on my left leg very comfortably…knowing u will not be able to hold my strong right leg on ur boobs for long…u r just making a kidding act…I know m much strong…& u didn’t realize it yet…I can throw u any moment…I was just enjoying ur kidding act & was letting u to get tired a bit…next only God can protect u…I laugh within …enjoying the way u r lifting my right leg.

~Bidasha~

This Bitch is strong…but I maintained to hold ur knee strongly over my breasts…knowing soon u fall on the mat…

~Naomi~

Foolish Indian gal…I started to dance on my other bare feet lil bit more heavily… & try to make ur hands feel lil bit of hell… lifting my heavy body lil up & up…& u sud give up my leg now…with a hell kind of feeling on ur hands!….

~Bidasha~

Unfortunately u also make me start dancing with u…& ur leg…& I cud not hold my balance & grip on u…& felled on the mat with ur leg still around in my both hands..

~Naomi~

I bend & try to separate ur two gripping hands on my shakles…

~Bidasha~

As my hands struggled…I wrapped my both legs on your neck…& implant a strong web there on ur neck….as living ur hands my hands try to tie ur wrists together tightly.

~Naomi~

I too bent back trying to push my back away from u… & try to get me on opposite to u…& web my two strong legs over your neck for a double head lock. My both wrists still in your tight hold.

~Bidasha~

I turn by gathering ur both ankles in my hands near on my boobs….by holding them strongly in my grip.

~Naomi~

We both turned with our assess upwards…opposite to each other…faces down…your ankles were still in my hands over my boobs…as my thighs try to press ur neck in its strong hold & squeeze it out.

~Bidasha~

I too press ur neck in my strong legs …now m slowly gaining confidence…

~Naomi~

Ohhhh!…but m far more confident…I try to jerk, twist & push my ass upwards..

~Bidasha~

As u try to raise up… I threw u hard on the mat on my right side with my strong leg web on your head… & pin u hard there between my legs…I felt a bit like getting the upper hand! squeezing ur neck in between my thighs with an arm bar lock in my hands.

~Naomi~

For the first time I felt like having lil bit of difficulty with u!…I try to separate ur leg scissor confidently with my both the strong biceps…but this time I was sensing some difficulty …with ur tightened strong rock solid muscular legs…also this bought me lil worry…but no problem… I jerked & try to roll & take my far more superior ass up on u…putting a lot of difficult situation for u…

~Bidasha~

Ahhh I tried my best ..but cud not hold ur ass… & u came on my top….

~Naomi~

Bitch (I feel inside)  I sit on ur chest with my both Hercules thighs on both sides of ur chest & I try to pin your both hands down over ur head.

~Bidasha~

Bitch (I feel inside) ..& I spit on ur face.

~Naomi~

“Bidasha… I was not knowing u wud b that un-sporty even by character...better match me in the game!” ….as I try to pin ur hands hard on the mat…pressing my boobs on urs…

~Bidasha~

I try to bridge the gap by pushing my ass up.

~Naomi~

But I too press my ass on ur ass… “You had a faulty record Bips…U never fought with a women whom u sud hv…ur record is All trash…tell ur country men… when u r back… that u realy got f**ked when u came in hands of… other equal gals…. belonging to other countries.”

~Bidasha~

I got chilled…tightened my wrists & biceps…& try to throw u heavily off my top with my tightened heavy legs grip…

~Naomi~

I blocked u strongly with my strong thighs…

~Bidasha~

I get my right leg slipped up …& pushed my powerful knee against ur breasts…

~Naomi~

I catch hold of your pressing leg…twist it around & try to sit on ur ass for a crab boston .

~Bidasha~

I cry in pain & try to stretch & push my thigh & myself forward away from ur grip.

~Naomi~

I let ur legs go & instead jumped on ur back…get my strong arm fix over ur neck from front…& try to pull ur head backwards towards me…in a gud camel ride move…with my strong right knee pressing ur back down…

~Bidasha~

“Ehhhh” I struggle…now this Bitch is trying to take life out of me…I hold your strong arm over my neck…& try to separate it out…from my neck…with my all powers…but it was not easy…

~Naomi~

My Arm is very strong for u…I know u will not be able to remove it from your neck…I try to hang on it…

~Bidasha~

I tried my best..& even managed to separate ur strong arm by 3-4 inches away from my neck…means I can do it…but again u clogged ur hand back on the same position…I have to do something else… also…apart from trying to free my neck… I try to come on my right knee strongly with a strong crawling position…

~Naomi~

I got a golden chance I put my right hand beneath ur ass from behind & try to turn your body around…so that I get u pinned on the mat on ur back..

~Bidasha~

While u turn me on my back…. I get ur both biceps fixed in my biceps strongly & fixed my strong knee against ur muscular left bicep near ur chest..now I think my turn will come very soon.

~Naomi~

I struggle to get free my both the biceps from ur strong biceps web.

~Bidasha~

Bitch I web ur both biceps more strongly in my both biceps…went aside & I head lock u very strongly between my two muscular legs again…now it is test betn our thighs when now I griped u…& when u had gripped me some time back…now m not going to leave u at any cost…I press my thighs hard & try to get u down on the mat.

~Naomi~

Bitch now her hold is very strong…she is choking me like anything…I have to free my neck…but her legs r rock solid…I came on my both knees & began to shrug out my body hard trying to free myself from her strong python grip.

~Bidasha~

But I dint give up…I press u more hard…& try to chock u completely...now I sud get u.

~Naomi~

Leave it…I cry like an animal…& try to move myself more like a wild animal…I try to get on my feets ..& try to assemble ur both wrists in my hands over ur navel…my strong legs itching to go wild..as otherwise I m.

~Bidasha~

I don’t leave my strong leg hold on ur head..& as u try to get up…I try to throw u beside me on my right on the mat…with my python grip on ur neck.

~Naomi~

As u r not able to trip me…I get hold of your both python legs in my arms (had it been a wwe I wud hv slammed & kicked ur belly in my front of my eyes with my right leg)….i twist my right leg around u & put it across ur tummy on other side of the mat…& try to turn my whole ass & body on it…& try to break ur leg lock in the process…with my big back & ass facing u …Now I think she is gone.

~Bidasha~

Bitch my lock gone…u fell in front my waist …but before u cud get on…I again locked my python scissor on your neck.

~Naomi~

Now this is provoking… too much…I went wild again…I will tear her now…I turn my ass… & get face to face on u…& try to press ur throat with my right hand for a kill.

~Bidasha~

It wud b no difficulty for my arms to push & free my throat from ur lock as m in a better position…with my strong head lock on u…I again try to turn & throw u again on my right on the mat with my leg lock on ur head…Bitch! (I say insides)

~Naomi~

Bitch I held ur strong thighs strongly in my strong biceps…& again try to separate ur hard lock from my neck with my both hard biceps….&… as I struggle to get forward on u…I get u dragged with me about 3-4 meters forward on the mat…

~Bidasha~

“Bitch”…. First time it came out of my mouth….as my back got scratched on the mat badly.

~Naomi~

“U r Bitchhhhh.”… I… too came… out….for the first time…as the fight is turning lil ugly now.

~Bidasha~

“Yeah Com on” as I try to show u my powers…& try to throw u from top…with my strong & hard hands & legs trying to push u back very very hard. “Yeahhhhh”

~Naomi~

I also block u very very hard…Now the match is taking an ugly turn…I m trying to turn ur legs left…& will try to kill u now.

~Bidasha~

I hv also never given up any match…m still trying to throw u away with my hard blocking legs & hands…I will also kill her if I get a chance now…

~Naomi~

Yeahhhh….For the second time I found it difficult to cope with u…as u came on top…but I kept u at a quiet comfortable distance…my right knee blocking u comfortably with All commands….i will tear her today…as I fight hard to defend myself…with my very big ass…

~Bidasha~

I got on the top & try to press u hard & hard on the mat…not withstanding that ur knee is blocking me in between…. “Bitch!” I came out lil louder…the sound echoed in the hall… where only u & me were struggling in a super hardest battle now…..

~Naomi~

“Bitch” I too came out.…no battle cud hv been harder than this now…

~Bidasha~

“Ahhhhhh” I roar...like an Indian tigress.

~Naomi~

“Ahhhhhh” I roar louder with my natural ability like a true African lioness…trying to push u more harder with my hard knee bended left on ur chest...

~Bidasha~

“Bitchhh” ….I try to press my wrists hard & hard on your wrists & try to pin them hard on the mat in front of me….but u & ur strong restricting knee in between r marvelous… “Ahhhhhh” I roar trying to match & beat u in strengths…

~Naomi~

“Ahhhhh! I also roar loud…I cud put my right feet on your tummy & try to push & throw u hard... away from me…now how u can restrict me & my powerful leg Bitch…? (I thought insides)

~Bidasha~

I went back… but before u cud… I quickly come back like a spring on my knees… with my waist along side with yours….I try to grab ur neck tightly in my right hand…so that u cannot get up baby.

~Naomi~

before u cud grab mine… I grab ur neck tightly…. & got on top on the mat… trying to grip ur neck more hard & hard in my muscular right hand…& I try to go for the kill.

~Bidasha~

Down My waist rotates clockwise along with your waist on top on the mat…as I too grip ur neck solidly….& try to de-stabilize u…what A Match now?”

~Naomi~

I press ur neck down hard & hard.

~Bidasha~

I too press ur neck hard & hard.

Bitch had it been possible… I wud hv started.,,, at going tearing ur remaining clothes now…

~Naomi~

Bitch I too wud hv loved to tear her clothes…but we may not luk good with it….which I don’t want.

~Bidasha~

Realy I too wud not like that we both look ugly being fully necked …so I give up the idea of tearing ur clothes…rather I try to stick at the hard wrestling…I start rotating my ass… now reverse anticlockwise… along with urs…& try to make u submit …as my arms trying to give all kinds of pains no ur neck…I also start smelling a win by now…

~Naomi~

M still continue crushing u under me…. “Bitchhhhh”…My biceps rock solid…My hard bony & muscular biceps trying to finish u off…don’t know how she is handling me till now…as I see ur legs struggling & beating the mat unable to sustain the kind of pain I m denting on ur neck.

~Bidasha~

Ohh this Bitch…her muscular & hard bony biceps denting my neck…I struggle hard…trying to move ur arm away from my neck with my both Arms.

~Naomi~

I smell a chance… took my waist in more balanced position to support my hands… “Ehhhhh”… as my Arms went ahead for the kill.

~Bidasha~

Ahhhh this Bitch may kill me….I try to insert my left hand beneath ur cxnt…under ur groins… near ur muscular thighs…

~Naomi~

I had to grab ur this hand tightly…I grabbed ur this wrist as hard as possible so that ur hand cannot do anything …& separating my two big ass balls I jump & sit below ur boobs with my heavy ass on your chest….& try to tie ur both wrists over ur head…very hard.

~Bidasha~

“Bitchhh” I again spit on ur face.

~Naomi~

I give a Big right hand Slap on ur right face…. "Splasssshhh!!!"…  “Behave..if u can’t fight out!”

~Bidasha~

I was almost about to cry….I catch hold ur neck from front like a big cat…who wud like to put teeth also on it now!!!

~Naomi~

If she can catch me why not me…I was in much better position…I put my right hand on ur neck & started pressing ur neck so hard that only u can get killed now.

~Bidasha~

I caught ur pressing wrists with my both hands…& try to separate it from my neck….I was about to weep.

~Naomi~

I started to make u necked.

~Bidasha~

As u started I also started making u completely necked….ohhhh no! Wat a body touch…(though previously also we had only panty & bra’s on our bodies…only now ass & boobs r also out)…also may b as so much heat was on!!!

~Naomi~

I kept ur neck pressed  … “Just wait I will f**k U”…I try to raise my hand & try to get the cup board open…searching for the dildo which I had kept there in adavance… while with my left hand m still crushing ur neck on the floor…

~Bidasha~

Now I have to do something .…or she is going to f**k me off…why not going violent as a last resorts. My one hand try to stop ur marching hand trying to get at the Instrument …& with the other hand try to free my neck getting crushed under ur arm…once let me be free… next I will hv to resort to violence…& show this Bitch…I try hard with my both hands to beat ur hands! As the wrestling has become fantastic now.

~Naomi~

As u try hard…Instrument which I had got in my hand got slipped out of my hand & felled beside my right knee which was while wrestling was across over ur knee …I let it go for the moment…as I thought I still need to have a more command on u for that first… & try to remove ur wrist clugged on my wrist…& try to strangulate u in betn my legs “You r getting f**ked tonite”

~Bidasha~

I was almost chocked…but by the pressure… my left knee unbuckles from under ur knees…I try to fix my long muscular leg across ur throat…my leg was long & much muscular & tight across ur throat now.

~Naomi~

My biceps also tight…I catch hold of ur muscular thigh just above ur left knee…& try to throw it aside…trying to humiliate u by doing so…

~Bidasha~

As u try.. u were not fully successful in doing that…I chock ur neck again strongly in betn my two legs & try to get u down again on the mat to my right with my powerful legs locked tightly around ur neck..

~Naomi~

U get me down…but I block u with my two powerful shoulders …& my folded legs trying to block u strongly from marching ahead over me.

~Bidasha~

“Next the violence in my mind…as I know I cannot win u like this…so I try to pin u there…& opened up my right hand…get ur right shoulder strongly in my both hands…. & after settling well gave a hard punch on ur right face…

~Naomi~

O my GOD…but OK… if she wants to start at it. …I pushed my right shoulder in ur hands up…pushed my body & legs up…made some room for my right leg…getting the enough place…I picked my right leg up & kicked it on ur left chest…as u get weakened I try to twist ur left hand with my both hands…to get u down…but I m still down.

~Bidasha~

But my position was superior I jerk my hands & try to get on ur chest.

~Naomi~

I head lock u…& quickly get u down…& trying hard to pin ur both shoulders under my knee…

~Bidasha~

Ehhhh….I know once u do that m finished. I try my best.

~Naomi~

I tie ur both shoulders under my knees with much of difficulties realy…get on ur chest…I make a proper V over ur neck…get my both hands free from ur resisting hands on back of my ass…m trying to sit on ur chest in full command…only ur ass is making it a bit of difficulty as still its trying to toss & unsettle me as its last resorts.,..but I smell a golden chance…with you completely pinned under me .. ur both hands belted strongly under my knees…& with my both hands free…Bitch I start raining wild blows black & blue on your face..neck ..& ur whole upper body wherever I cud reach…I went wild…She only started this… Not with wild people like us.

~Bidasha~

“Oh no!”… I cry out… “leave me”… “leave me” …… “I give up!” as I try to turn my face left to protect myself from further on-slaught!

~Naomi~

I see u have loosened ur body completely under me…completely surrended yourself…I get up…opened your both weakened legs… & gave a mild tap with my toe on centre of your now weakened c..t.

~Bidasha~

Completely beaten I try to get on my waist.

~Naomi~

But By the time I came back with the main Instrument in my both hands….. “Go down u Bitch!” You made me struggle a lot… now the time to get the full return..

~Bidasha~

“What U will do me with this?” m afraid a bit.

~Naomi~

“Which generally u did to ur every fellow country gals…I will do it on u today.”

~Bidasha~

“Ohhh No!” Rather I wud fight” I tell with my weakened body trying to sit up.

~Naomi~

“Fight U Bitch….I will enjoy it more. Get back!”

~Bidasha~

Reluctantly I turn & lay giving u my back for the doing.

~Naomi~

I get hold on your both breast & stared doing u from back.

~Bidasha~

“Ahhhh” I Roar like a Big Tigress.

~Naomi~

“Ahhhh” I also Roar like an Big African Lioness”

The Big Roar & Gruntings Continued from both sides… echoing… loudly… in the hall!!! I held ur hairs from back…AHHHH” as my BIG doing continues.

~Bidasha~

“AHHH” “AHHH”

~Naomi~

I put my right hand beneath ur groins & try to turn u face to face on me…I put my boobs on ur boobs…rub & make rounds of my heavy boobs on ur heavy boobs… “Open Your legs” I command & I insert it again from your front. I feel ur tight jabbing hand over my shoulders…I roar… “AHHH”

~Bidasha~

“AHHH” I too roar like a BIG defeated Tigress now.

~Naomi~

I try to tight my big ass balls in between ur groins while doing…

BB-

I pounce ur big Ass muscles with my both hands.

~Naomi~

I lift ur both legs & started.

“Tell ur country ppl… what happened… when u played with an equal GAL….of Other country Right?..as the doing continued.”

~Bidasha~

“Bitch” EHHh I try to fight back…but no scope.

~Naomi~

I started caressing your whole body lightly….& next we locked…. & clugged …hard & hard with each other…bending our knees on each other fully…Nobody cud have broken our locked steel bodies on one another now ….

& the Big wrestling ended!

Hope u enjoyed it![/color]

rohit_wildest@yahoo.in/ msg id rohit_wildest

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:09:05 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Do they need a more harder re-match in Cage?
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”