News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Visit

• 5 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
The Visit
« on: September 10, 2010, 02:53:29 PM »
Jane and I have been friends for a long time.  Dating back to the days we cheered for a little league football team.  That was a long time ago, but we have managed to stay friends ever since.  We were always together throughout high school.  We got drunk for the first time together, smoked our first joint together, and performed our first act of vandalism together.  We went on our first dates together, and went to the prom together (with separate dates, silly!).  We cheered together and even spent a few holidays together.  But all that changed after high school.  

Jane earned a scholarship to a prestigious school in the Northeastern US and I got a partial scholarship to LSU.  She earned a law degree while I received a degree in nursing.  We tried to stay in touch, but after a few months it became impossible.  Except for annual Christmas cards, we never hear from each other.  At 28, she is the youngest partner in a big law firm in Boston.  I’m an ER nurse at an urban hospital in New Orleans.

Around ten months ago I found out that I was pregnant.  My husband, Joe, and I were really excited!  This would be our first child, and it was the salve that saved our wounded marriage.  Joe is a police officer here in New Orleans.  About a year ago I learned he cheated on me with a waitress in the French Quarter.  I caught them in the act in an alley just off Canal St.  I left him for a little while, but I didn’t realize I was pregnant at the time.  He swore that his fling was a one-time mistake, and I eventually forgave him.  He is an ass, but he’s also the father of my child.  The next few months were wonderful, and Joe hasn’t strayed since!  After our daughter was born, he seemed to be the happiest man in Orleans Parish!  

About a month after giving birth, I got a phone call.  The person on the other line was my old friend Jane!  It seems she has some business in New Orleans and she would like to visit.  She had heard from family that I have a newborn, and she wants to share in my joy.  Of course I was ecstatic!  Things really were falling back into place!  I have a beautiful baby girl, my marriage has been saved, and my best friend is coming back into my life!

Jane and I discussed the details over a couple phone calls and on Facebook.  There was no way I could let my best friend stay in a hotel!  Of course she would have to stay with us.  She said she and her boyfriend had been discussing having a child…what better way for her to test her motherly instincts?  This was perfect!  

Later that month, Joe and I met Jane at the airport.  I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her!  She had gone from a beautiful teenager to a gorgeous professional woman…but you could still see the playful, giddiness she always had.  Some things never change.  Jane could be a runway model if she wanted to be one.  She is around 5’6” 120 lbs of pure sultry beauty.  She wears her brown hair straight and she has no need for make up.  Her incredibly smooth, lightly tanned skin is flawless.  Her green eyes are filled with a mirth that instantly makes you smile.  Her tailored business suit fits to perfection and emits an aura that says she is a force to be reckoned with while showing her softer, feminine side.  As we hug, she tells me that she is so happy to be back in Louisiana and she can’t wait to catch up on old times.  I introduce her to Joe, but I fail to catch a little lingering look she gives him.  He doesn’t miss it, however.

We take her out to dinner and talk deep into the night.  Since there is wine involved (my first since learning I was pregnant), my mother agreed to watch our daughter.  As leave the restaurant and head for home, I’m pretty tipsy…maybe a little too tipsy to catch some things I should be seeing.

When we arrive home, I show Jane to her bedroom and help her unpack.  We chitchat until the clock strikes midnight, and the wine finally starts to take its effects upon me.  I bid Jane a good night, and I change into a tank top and furry pajama shorts then go to bed.  Joe is already snoring softly when I crawl in and quickly fall fast asleep.  For the first time in months, I am perfectly content and happy.

I sleep like the dead for a few hours but a noise startles me out of a deep slumber around four in the morning.  I lie still for a few moments trying to deduce what the noise was.  It obviously isn’t my daughter; she’s with her grandmother.  Could it be a prowler?  I hear the noise a second time and get scared.  There have been several recent break-ins in this part of the city, and I fear someone may be here.  I reach over to wake Joe, but all I touch are cold rumpled sheets.  Confused, I wonder where in the heck he could be.  I decide to get out of the bed and go investigate.  As I exit my bedroom, I notice a light is on in our computer room.  I figure Joe couldn’t sleep, so he got up and decided to surf the net for a while.  I decide not to bother him…until I hear a feminine giggle come from the computer room and a low male laugh.  I stand and stare at the door in utter shock for a moment.  Then I walk in.

My worst fears are soon realized after opening the door.  I wish I could just close it, go back to bed and wake up from this nightmare the next morning.  But there is no denying this…my husband and my best friend are locked in an embrace on the computer room couch.  Neither are wearing clothes.  Joe is too stunned to say anything.  Jane looks at me for a minute…like she’s searching for the right thing to say in her embarrassment.  But then she shocks me again.  She looks me in the eyes, smiles, and says, “Don’t look so surprised, Sunshine.  You haven’t given it up in over six months.  This poor guy needs a real woman.”

If she had pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the heart it wouldn’t have cut deeper than her words.  I can only just stare in disbelief…both at what I’m seeing and what I’m hearing.  Then Jane stabs me again, “Now, are you going to close the door so we can finish what we started, or are going to just stand their with that stupid look on your face?”

Anger wells up inside me and I finally explode!  With all 5’2”, 120 lbs of blonde fury, I demand that they both get their stuff and get out of my house!  Joe blusters for a moment, but he starts gathering his belongings…until Jane says, “Oh stop it Joe!  We must finish what we started.  She’ll turn around and leave under her own power, or I’ll make her leave.”

Unable to comprehend what I just heard…in my own home…I start screaming at both of them!  I shove Joe out of my way and I storm toward Jane.  But she just laughs and moves away from me.  “Don’t try it honey, I’m in better shape, and I’m a better woman.  I’ll hurt you then make you watch me take your man.”
“Get out of my house, you fucking whore!”
“Such language!  You really should learn some manners.  But you were kind of crude back in school.”
“Get the fuck out of my house!  NOW!”
“I’m not leaving.  But you’re welcome to.  Joe and I have some matters to finish…which you so rudely interrupted, I might add.”
“Fuck you!”  I scream as I launch myself at her!

Before we go any farther, I have to say that I’ve never been a fighter.  I’ve been in a few, but I usually lost.  Most were in high school, and there was a little tussle with Joe’s barmaid friend a few months back.  But my record isn’t very good.  But I also don’t remember Jane being a fighter.  Maybe she has learned a bit after moving to New England, but I’m pissed.  I like my chances.

As I lunge at her, Jane drops the towel she was covering herself with and hits me twice in the face like a boxer.  I stop dead in my tracks and drop to my knees.  Once there, Jane grabs my hair and uses my downward momentum to force me face down into the carpet.  She straddles my back and says, “See how foolish that was?  What are you going to do now?”

I show her by pushing up with my arms, legs and hips.  She tumbles to the floor and I turn to face her.  As I turn, I slap her across the face as she falls.  Once again I demand that she get out of my house.  Once again she refuses.  I launch myself at her again.  Once again, it’s a mistake.

I lunge toward Jane a second time, and I get met with a foot in the stomach.  “Ooofff!” I exclaim as I double up.  Jane quickly gets to her feet and grabs my hair again.  But instead of forcing me to the floor, she walks around me causing my body to turn as she walks.  She looks at a stunned Joe, and asks, “What do you see in her?  She’s stone ugly, she’s small and weak, and she’s a pussy!  Why didn’t your little waitress friend just kick her ass and send her crying to her mommy?”

When she’s finished with her question, she punches me as hard as she can in the back of the neck.  

I fall face down to the floor again, and this time I get stomped twice on the spine.  I cry out in pain just as Jane yanks me back onto all fours.  Then she kicks me in the side and punches me in the back a few times.  I drop back onto the carpet and try to curl into a ball.  Jane looks at me and says, “Now, Bitch, who’s going to leave?  Joe and I have some unfinished business.  Get out of here before I really hurt you!”

I can’t believe this is happening!  I’m being humiliated in my own house by the woman I just caught having sex with my husband!  It hurts worse that she’s my best friend.  I want to curl up and cry, but I also don’t want to give her the satisfaction.  I look up at her with the best defeated look I can muster and I weakly say, “Ok…I’ll leave….”
“What?  You have got to be kidding me?  Are you that much of a pussy that you can’t fight for your own man?  Holy shit!  Get the fuck out of my sight already!  What a weak little cxnt you are!”

I slowly get to my feet and hang my head.  As I walk towards the door, I hear Jane suppressing a laugh.  But that is just what I was hoping for…a distraction.  As I walk pass her, I turn and throw a wild right punch with all my might.  I slightly misjudge the angle…I miss her cheek…but it lands squarely in the middle of her exposed throat.  She is stunned by the sudden brutality of my punch…but she has no time to react!  She lets out an awful choking gasp and drops to her knees.  As she grabs at her injured throat, I kick her as hard as I can in the side of the head.  Her head recoils at an awkward angle and she crumples to the carpet crying and gagging.  I kick her twice in the stomach for good measure then turn to find Joe.  As I turn, I see a quick blur out of the corner of my eye as Joe’s punch lands squarely on my chin.  Everything goes black.

When I finally come to, it is full daylight outside.  My head feels like a cinder block and my face hurts like Hell!.  I try to raise my hands to my aching eyes but I can’t move because I’m handcuffed to the computer chair.  I’m also completely naked.  My mouth has been bound with electrical tape and there is a soft piece of cloth in my mouth.  I look around for a minute trying to figure a way out of this, and then I see a note addressed to me taped to the computer monitor.  It reads:

Dearest Joni,

Please forgive Joe and I for our transgressions.  It seems we have some shared passions and none include you.  We are leaving on the first flight to Boston.  Someone in my firm will be sending divorce papers to you.  My best advice would be for you to just sign them and send them back.  You will be financially taken care of, as will be your child.  If you press the issue, I will have no choice but to visit New Orleans again and make you accept some decidedly different terms.  In a way, I kind of hope you don’t sign them.  I would very much enjoy making you suffer for your little sucker punch.  I am having trouble swallowing today.  Which Joe isn’t very happy about…there was this little thing I could do that he really enjoyed.

Warmest regards,

Jane

PS…Joe told me to tell you that he hopes you die in that chair.  But I’m certainly not as cold as he is.  I left your front door unlocked.  If your friendly neighborhood burglar doesn’t find you first, I will call someone to come set you free after we are safely in Boston.  I hope you like the little present I left for you….you’ll find it when you are set free.

Eventually my mother shows up after she can’t get me by phone.  She calls the cops and they free me from Joe’s handcuffs.  To my dismay, my mother and the cops see the note Jane left.  The police explain that by law they have to file a warrant on Joe for domestic assault and false imprisonment, but there is little they can do to Jane.  But that’s fine with me.  I’m looking forward to seeing Jane again soon.  My life is now in shambles.  She has destroyed whatever bit of self-esteem that I had and she has wrecked my little family.  Joe is gone, but I doubt I’ll miss him too much…two strikes is enough for me.  But Jane and I were best friends…and she ripped my heart out.  The hatred I have for her is turning my heart as dark as charcoal.  I become obsessed with earning a measure of revenge.  I want to ruin her life just as she has ruined mine.  But above all, I have to return the pair of her panties that she shoved in my mouth just before wrapping it with electrical tape.  

Author's Note:

This story is request from Traveler Jane.  Stop by and thank her for the cool concept if you liked the story.  If you didn't, blame me for letting a nice scenario go flat.  For some reason I get several requests where I get beaten up...I really don't understand why?  ;D  

I hope you enjoy reading this just as much as I've enjoyed writing it!

Jonica
xoxo
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 03:25:19 AM by Jonica »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: The Visit
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 03:10:00 PM »
I'm just glad I'm not the one getting my arse kicked for once! LOL

Loved it honey, good set up at the end for more!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 06:16:57 PM »
Gee, what is with the mistresses here?  ::) They seem to have a field day with the wives?  ::) LOL!  :D (Well, the recent aerobics instructor was admittedly different).  8)

Yeah, I've also recently had two requests from guys wanting to see me lose - I wonder why?  ::) But as Jessie says, it helps to think of it as sexy compliment - guys are just weird, and from Mars, remember? They like to think of themselves pampering & comforting the losers - Tee hee!  ::) ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 02:20:27 PM »
Gee, what is with the mistresses here?  ::) They seem to have a field day with the wives?  ::)

Kayla, as many times as you've been the mistress, you should know. :o

Thanks for the great story, Jonica.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »
it was a damn good story; this is my third time reading it. I wasn't able to log on for the last few days; maybe there was a board crash or something, but it's nice to see stories with such depth and authors with a grand production rate of quality stories. I'm so impressed by the characters and the motivations for the fights.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 09:02:32 AM »
Joe reminds me of someone, can't think who...
Great story, and i just love the sucker punch my kinda girl.
Oh I know who Joe reminds me of...ME ;D
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it