News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

refresher course I

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
refresher course I
« on: September 11, 2010, 02:59:37 PM »

People are real, training course did happen, just added lots near the end....I think you'll figure out where.

It was a pain in the butt. Every year you worked at the psych hospital you had to take a refresher course on proper defense against the patients. Every year they got the mats out and did the overhead projector portion on proper holds and take down techniques. Most of the time they tried to get a mattress set up to “gently” take down the out of control patient, especially if it was a minor.  This last year was something the men working at the facility couldn’t have anticipated.
     Jennifer was a young and bubbly new R.N. Full of new ideas and with her brilliant blue eyes and blonde hair she was not hard on the eyes. She loved to wear those terry cloth jogging pants that clung so well to her well defined ass and fairly snug shirts to show off her 23 year old  C cupped breasts.  Her tomboy charms worked on all the guys until one woman would come on the scene.
  In the main office was Cindy. Her booming 22 year old body was beyond compare. Most days she wore the tightest skirt that gave her ample and firm ass, thighs and legs there well deserved respect. Her c cupped breasts where only matched by her almost perfect face.  Her well manicured nails and always perfect hair gave her office position away. Except for a paper cut, this girl didn’t know a thing about manual labor.
 There was a normal amount of competition between these two. Jenny usually “owned” the boys on the floor until Cindy showed up, usually with billing issues for the patients. On several occasions Cindy showed up as patients were being gently restrained, as per doctor’s orders. Cindy seemed timid and jenny loved to goat her.
Jenny: “going to be time to do your first refresher course, soon.  Not going to be Mike (the trainer) you’re sparing with. It’s going to be one of us.”
Cindy: “I know, and I hope it’s against someone that I don’t feel overmatched with…. Like you.”
Jenny didn’t expect that response, but Cindy’s timid smile never faded. She went on with her work and soon enough it was time for the yearly training to begin.

It was a Saturday in early August. All had dressed in shorts and t-shirts and watched the same boring videos that had been shown for years. All done in the musty old basement, where the mats where kept. It smelled of 50 years of mold and mildew.  The first to go through the proper restraining techniques where a couple of the senior workers. Pete and David traded off being patient and staff and the whole idea of the course was for the “patient” to act out just enough to give the staff a little work out. In real life there was always a team of staff to assist in patient control, but there was always the possibility that you could be stuck in a one on one situation until help arrived. 
  6 groups of guys went through their routines and then a few of the older ladies in a much gentler sparing event. As luck would have it, (or the senior staffs designs), the last two where Cindy and jen. Cindy had on a stylish pair of pink light shorts showing the outline of her perfect ass and thighs to match with a white t-shirt. As she had worn flip flops she had to remove them when she entered the training mats. Jennifer wore cut off daisy dukes and a Devo t-shirt that was just snug enough to show off her chest. She kicks off her shoes and was bare footed, too.

Cindy was to be the “patient” and Jen the “staff”.  As they faced off Jen smiled at her brown eyed blond haired sparring partner. Said “are you ready?” and before Cindy could react Jen pounced on her. Slamming her body into Jen forcing both of them to the ground. Jen had several years of this training (and real experience on the ward) and made quick work of crawling up Cindy’s legs and planting those daisy dukes on Jen’s thighs. They struggled for a few moments in an arm fight, but Cindy quickly got Jen’s armed pinned down beside her head and then inched herself till she was sitting on Jen’s hips, then stomach and finally she was sitting on her breasts. She managed to pin Jen’s arms under her legs and watched as Jen wildly kicked and bucked trying to get Cindy off.
Jen: “I’m not going anywhere.”
Cindy was going red in the face. It was a look no one there had ever seen. 
Jen looked down at Jen and said “I guess I win.”  She jumped off Jen after looking around the room at the mostly male staff and even winked at one or two of the guys. (There had been a side bet that IF they did pair up together Jen was going to wipe the floor with Cindy.)
Jen walked around the mat for a few moments as Cindy took her time getting up. Her hair was a mess from the little struggle.
Jen was all psyched up. She was going to be the “patient” and Cindy, the office worker, was going to be the staff.
As they both entered the mat Jen looked Cindy right in the eyes, smiled and said “I’m not going to go down like a dead fish for you. You want me; you’re going to have to take me.”  Cindy didn’t say anything but came forward and tried to grab Jen’s hands. Jen reversed the hold and squeezed her hands so hard Cindy pulled away and looked at her nails.
Jen: “broke a nail, didja?”
Cindy paid no mind to the comment and tried again. This time she came at Jen and wrapped her right arm around Jen’s shoulder and pulled her in close. Jen just wrapped her arms around Cindy and bear hugged her. She slowly moved her arms down till she had her chest smashed against Cindy’s and had forced their stomachs and pelvis’s closer, effectively pinning Cindy’s arms to her sides.  Cindy tried to break free and gave Jen a struggle as the equal heighted girls were of similar strength and build but Jen still had her in a bear hug and began to snake her left leg around Cindy’s shapely leg. Just before they crashed to the mats Jen looked down at their chests and noticed that her breasts where compressed under Cindy’s.
Jen: “Well, at least now you have a shelf.”
Down they went. Jen’s hold was broken and Cindy made a valiant effort to control her “patient”, but soon enough Cindy was looking at the inside of Jen’s luscious thighs and this time Jen didn’t stop until she was sitting on Cindy’s neck.  Just before she got off her second time defeated foe, she looked at the boys, winked and as she was pretending to get off her planted her crotch right into Jen’s very red face. She rolled off looked down at her and said “sorry, I slipped.”
Jen got up and received high fives from several of the boys there. She even did a little dance as Jen got up, still not saying anything. 
As the refresher course was now over with all had plans for the evening, except for the few that had the night shift that Saturday night. Cindy had gotten her shoes back on and was about to leave when she spotted Cindy starting to go up the stairs and said “sorry about that last bit, I just can’t help myself sometimes.”  Cindy turned around on the third step, placed her hands on the rails to block Jen from going back up and whispered  “ ya wanna try that again? Without the boys to drool over your slutty little ass?”