News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5310 on: May 12, 2022, 05:04:50 AM »
oh it WILL be good....just not for little Jen! I'm around Friday if everyone else is! *evil giggles*
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5311 on: May 12, 2022, 01:57:11 PM »
oh it WILL be good....just not for little Jen! I'm around Friday if everyone else is! *evil giggles*

Mhmm! My love's gonna give WRECK you lil' BRATS and give y'all the spanking y'all deserve!

Save some of lil' Jen for me, Stevie, I've got a good ol' whippin' and plenty of rope for her sweet ass ;)

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5312 on: May 18, 2022, 05:57:38 PM »
Hello Everybody I Am Proud To Announce That I Am Now A Member Of The Silks Group , Thank You Stevie For Inviting Me I Hope To Meet And Make friends With Everybody  :)

OMG, welcome Kitty!!! I think we are gonna have an AMAZING time together!!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5313 on: May 21, 2022, 08:20:20 PM »
Hello Everybody I Am Proud To Announce That I Am Now A Member Of The Silks Group , Thank You Stevie For Inviting Me I Hope To Meet And Make friends With Everybody  :)

If you joined the Downhills we would have proudly announced you, not the other way around. Best of luck, Kitty. :P
I took it upon myself and did not give them time but I am sure they would have . And I am going to make my new sisters proud of me by beating some of the downhills ;D https://photos.app.goo.gl/pwStMpFWVyqPPt9U6

Kitty , I think you are gonna end up OWNING those little brats !!

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5314 on: May 22, 2022, 06:13:15 PM »

If you joined the Downhills we would have proudly announced you, not the other way around. Best of luck, Kitty. :P
I took it upon myself and did not give them time but I am sure they would have . And I am going to make my new sisters proud of me by beating some of the downhills ;D https://photos.app.goo.gl/pwStMpFWVyqPPt9U6

Hmmmmm ....snaps Stevie's leash....who seems too own who?....giggles
It's all about excitement

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5315 on: May 23, 2022, 02:53:35 PM »

Oooohh Jen, I'm gonna end up owning YOU!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5316 on: May 24, 2022, 01:52:02 AM »

Omg Jenny … it’s like we’ve all walked in on a fantasy of yours! *giggles* Yes, you won our last matchup, very far cry from you holding my leash though. Worry not darling , we can make this fantasy come true in our follow up match … sorry to tell you though , the roles WILL be reversed!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5317 on: May 24, 2022, 03:28:19 PM »

Omg Jenny … it’s like we’ve all walked in on a fantasy of yours! *giggles* Yes, you won our last matchup, very far cry from you holding my leash though. Worry not darling , we can make this fantasy come true in our follow up match … sorry to tell you though , the roles WILL be reversed!

Oh my love, Jenny must have gotten SO lucky being able to beat ya! But it definitely must have been a flukey win over ya Stevie!! I just know the next time you'll whip her GOOD, beat her, leash her, and then we'll parade her sexy bound, gagged and collared self alllll over the Silk Mansion  :-*

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5318 on: May 24, 2022, 05:03:54 PM »
 ::) ;D

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5319 on: June 06, 2022, 04:53:16 PM »

Yuh huh, you betcha the roles will be reversed! That's why you are the awesomest, Captain Queen Stevie, the bestest of the best!!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 06:22:55 PM by Sweet Silky Susie Q »
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5320 on: June 06, 2022, 10:50:50 PM »
ohhhh, good grief   at the above silliness ::)
the prez tramp

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5321 on: June 07, 2022, 03:19:59 AM »
ohhhh, good grief   at the above silliness ::)

I'll give you grief ;)

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5322 on: June 07, 2022, 11:55:40 AM »
Susie darling, LOVE the new look! I just KNOW you're gonna make Alexa sob in your rematch! And OMG Lexi....run from Chrissy much?? :)

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5323 on: June 07, 2022, 10:20:40 PM »
Susie darling, LOVE the new look! I just KNOW you're gonna make Alexa sob in your rematch! And OMG Lexi....run from Chrissy much?? :)

Thanks Captain!!! I have the awesomest teacher!!! You are the best!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 11:08:52 PM by Sweet Silky Susie Q »
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Saffron

« Reply #5324 on: June 11, 2022, 01:00:35 AM »
I think Silky Saffron has a ring to it ?? Don’t ya think Steeevie