News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress Vicky fist fights NataliaD over husband

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Mistress Vicky fist fights NataliaD over husband
« on: July 20, 2014, 08:10:31 AM »

Yes Natalia, This is Mistress Vicky sometimes I have a big mouth and although I’m tough and I usually win my fights, there have been occasions when I lost a fight. I will take a fight all the way and either I or the other woman will have their face knocked bloody and the loser ain’t leaving unless she has fully serviced the winner.

That’s another thing, I have a very explosive temper and I just won’t stop until one of us is totally beat up and humiliated.  I get crazy and I threaten to do all sorts of crazy things to other women when I lose my temper. I threaten to knock their face in with my big, heavy rings, I’v done that many times before. I threaten to knock them senseless and to make them my slave. I love fighting other women for my husband. I know how much it turns him on and it gets me more excited forcing other women to be my slave. I may not be bi-sexual, but I am going to get serviced if I beat a woman up.

So can you just imagine that everyone starts telling me that this woman Natalia has been with my husband and he has been cheating on me with her. I find out that Natalia hangs out at this bar and that many of our friends hang out at this new bar, and that my husband, my Johnny has been there with this woman. No one told me the size of this blond whore bitch. She’s like close to a foot taller than me, and she’s bigger and stronger than I am, but one of my friends gives me the whore’s phone number and I call her up on the telephone to fuckin tell her off, and the mInute I hear her voice say “hello,” I start fuckin tell her off, screaming, “Johnny is my husband bitch, I’m  married to Johnny. I wear Johnny’s wedding ring, and you better stay away from him, stay far away from my husband bitch, or I’ll knock each and every one of your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours with this ring, and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” Natalia screams, “You’re husband is right here you fuckin big mouth. Why don’t we meet you at the bar that you and Johnny always go to and fight me for Johnny. I would love to show all of your friends and all of your neighbor’s and all of the people at the bar, and your husband what a stupid, weak pathetic little bitch you really are.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Mistress Vicky fist fights NataliaD over husband
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 08:13:18 AM »

I scream “Alright I’ll meet you, and I’ll crack your teeth in with my wedding ring you whore and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” Natalia screams, ‘I’ll meet you there in an hour bitch.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 08:24:11 AM »

I scream “Alright I’ll meet you, and I’ll crack your teeth in with my wedding ring you whore and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” Natalia screams, ‘I’ll meet you there in an hour bitch.”  I’m a dominant Mistress and I’m not about to let this fuckin whore talk to me like this, and she definitely isn’t taking my husband away from me.

I wait a fuckin hour before I leave because I definitely don’t want to get there first. I’m all dressed up with my white minidress, and high heeled stockings, I don’t want this young whore bitch to look close to as good as I look.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 08:34:50 AM »

I walk into the crowded bar and I'm really infuriated, I can't wait to bash this slut's face in with my wedding ring. I walk right up to the couch she's sitting on next to my husbamd my fckin husband and I hold my left fist up right in her face, and I start screaming, "DO YOU SEE THIS RING YOU WHORE. THIS IS MY WEDDING RING BITCH, AND NOW i'M GOING TO BLACKEN YOUR EYES AND BREAK YOUR FUCKIN NOSE AND KNOCK OUT ALL OF YOUR FUCKIN TEETH WITH THIS RING, AND i'LL TEACH YOU TO RESPECT MY MARRIAGE."

Suddenly Natalia stands up and I'm looking up at her as she is a foot taller and much bigger than I am, and this tall, sexy strong blond bitch grabs me by my white sexy dress and she holds me up to that my feet are dangling in mid air and she says, "I'm going to be your Mistress, and you're going to be my fuckin slave. You think you're such a tough Mistress." She shoves me back like I'm a weightless floppy doll and my dress rips right off of my body in Natalia's hands as I go stumbling backwards until "boom," my body smashes into the wall of the bar hard, and "bang," my head does too. I'm standing there in my little white bra and white lace panties in front of everyone, and now everyone, my neighbors, my freinds are laughing and cheering." 

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 08:46:24 AM »

Natalia lunges forward and she grabs my hair and she shoves me back, “bang,” right into the wall again. She’s holding me up in the air and she starts insanely “bang,” bang, bang, bang,” hammering my fuckin head against the wall, she’s “bang, bang, bang,” cracking my fuckin skull over and over and over again against the hard wall of the bar and I just get this totally shocked and startled look on my face as I realize just how big, and strong Natalia is and that if I don’t start fighting back she’s going to kick my ass. I start flailing my fists, right fist “bam,” into her left eye, left fist “bam,” into my right eye, and both of Natalia’s eye start to turn pink and get all puffy and there is a gash on Natalia’s cheek, under her eye from my ring. Then “bang,” I smash it right into her lips and Natalia’s lips split open under my ring and blood starts rolling down her face.
Natalia shoves my head back hard, “bang,” into the wall and I start seeing fuckin stars screaming, “YOU’RE GOING TO BE SORRY FUCKIN SORRY YOU DID THAT BITCH.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my fuckin head against the cement over and over again until I’m seeing stars, fuckin stars and my fuckin eyes start swimming around in my head. I’m already knocked silly, but Natalia is crazy and she really wants to beat me up and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my nose with her right fist. I’m knocked silly and I’m starting to slide down the wall, but Natalia is crazy and she really wants to beat the shit out of me. She grabs my hair with her left hand and she holds me up and she starts to knock my eyes black and blue with her fist. 

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 02:06:22 AM »

She punches my left eye, “bam, bam, bam,” then she punches my right eye. She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” pummeling my eyes until by eyes are swollen and black and blue. Viciously Natalia grabs my left hand and she holds it up in the air and then she grabs the finger, the one with my wedding ring on it and she pulls it off. She rips my wedding ring right off of my finger. I’m so knocked silly it takes a couple of seconds for it to register and then I held my left hand up in the air and seeing my wedding ring is missing I cry out, “MY RING.” Natalia is crazy and now she holds her left fist up in my face and she starts showing me my wedding ring on her fist, just like I had done to her only minutes earlier and she screams “LOOK AT WHO HAS THIS FUCKIN WEDDING RING NOW VICKY. I HAVE YOUR RING AND I HAVE YOUR HUSBAND TOO, BUT I’M DEFINITELY NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” I have tears welling in my eyes and I cry out, “NO, PLEASE MY RING.”  Natalia shows me my wedding ring again screaming, “WITH YOUR OWN RING WHORE,” insanely SHE SMASHES ME “BANG,” RIGHT WITH MY RING, RIGHT INTO MY NOSE.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 02:47:27 AM »

Natalia is insane and she shows me my wedding ring again screaming, “kiss it bitch, stick your tongue out and lick this fuckin right you stupid whore. Worship this ring on my finger and show everyone how much respect you have for my relationship with your husband.” I’m dominant and I will not let this whore humiliate me like this and I cry out, “NO, NEVER.” Natalia shows me my ring again screaming, “NOW I’M GOING TO BASH YOUR NOSE IN WITH YOUR RING BITCH.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” short jackhammer blows to my nose. Big , strong, tough Natalia is knocking my face in with my wedding ring, and blood starts gushing out of my nose. I’m scared and I become submissive to this whore and I start crying out, “ALRIGHT, I’LL LICK THE RING, I’LL KISS MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FIST.” Natalia smashes that ring, “bang,” right into my nose again and you can hear the fuckin bone break and the silence. Blood is still gushing out of my nose, it’s starting to get all puffy now, and Natalia screams, “And you better call me Mistress when you speak to me.” I’m scared and I don’t want this whore to beat me up anymore and I cry out, “I’m sorry mistress. I’ll lick and kiss my wedding ring on your finger mistress. I’m begging you, please let me lick and kiss my wedding ring on your finger Mistress.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 02:58:46 AM »

Natalia pulls her hand away and she walks over to the bench again and she sits down screaming, “now get over here. You’re going to lick my pussy into orgasm just like you licked my new wedding ring.” I am totally submissive and I lay down on my back. I look up and see my tough new Mistress long, sexy legs , and strong muscular body and I can feel my nipples getting rock hard as she lowers herself down wrapping her long, muscular sexy legs around my head and she holds my face right up to her pussy and I stick my tongue out and I start licking and licking her sweet pussy. I’m so fuckin turned on. My Mistress starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” exploding all over my face, in my mouth, I’m swallowing mouthful after mouthful of her cum and her juices. The crowd is going crazy.