News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Salma Hayek vs Katy Perry: Dress Competition and Fight

• 11 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Salma Hayek vs Katy Perry: Dress Competition and Fight
« on: July 05, 2018, 07:56:55 PM »

{alt}
{alt}

ABOVE: SALMA HAYEK and KATY PERRY will compete in a ‘Bavarian Dirndl dress competition’ and fight in the ring.

Pop star Katy Perry had suffered a bone grinding, humiliating succession of defeats very recently - after losing to her arch enemy Taylor Swift - in a match which Perry entered confident she’d thrash her opponent yet again but in which Swift finally turned her fate around - she also was defeated by the only 4’8” tall athlete Simone Biles.
A chance to redeem herself has come for Katy Perry through a challenge she received from actress Salma Hayek.
Referring to an upcoming charity event for which female celebrities take part in a ‘Bavarian Dirndl dress competition’, Salma claimed she looks better in a beer festival costume than Katy ever could. Katy was angered by Salma’s declaration to the press and retaliated by announcing she would take her on in any competition.
The women in this challenge have to go through a four part contest. After posing next to each other onstage to let the audience decide which contestant looks prettier and sexier in a Bavarian Dirndl dress, the two women also have to arm wrestle, complete a boob fight bust to bust, and finally wrestle in the ring.
Having challenged each other, Katy and Salma soon meet on the stage consisting of a catwalk and a wrestling ring where they are being interviewed before the contest starts.
Salma mocks Katy in front of the audience, telling her, ’So, little Californian girl, it seems you haven’t learned your lesson yet? You’ve been thrashed first by the skinny beanstalk from Nashville, then by a dwarf...and now you’re going to be ripped to shreds by a fiery Latina! Ha ha! Do you think you’ll learn something this time?’
Katy darts a poisonous glance down at the four inches shorter woman. She also can’t help staring enviously at Salma’s enormous cleavage. With her 36C cup bust, the buxom Latina is one cup size bigger than Katy who can only pit her mere 32D sized breasts against it.
Salma notices Katy’s jealous stare at her boobs, smirks, and adds to her ridiculing talk, ’Yes, Katy, at least I’ve got a bust to fill out a Dirndl dress, haha! And my boobs will pancake your little titties, and then my muscles will do the rest - I’ll squash you to a pulp in my arms or between my thighs, whichever way you prefer!’
Laughing again, Salma playfully twirls her Dirndl dress’s skirt around.
Katy finally replies, with contempt in her voice, ’First of all, cute little Latina girl who’s a bit on the fatty side, you talk to me about dwarfs? You? Well, look at you! You’ll have to wear high heels while I’m barefoot if you want to get your milk bags in line with my girls! And apart from that, I’ll pancake those udders of yours sooner than you would think! And, little fatty, those muscles you’re talking about, where exactly are they, huh?’ And,narrowing her eyes to glare at Salma threateningly, she concludes, ’You will regret you ever challenged me to this, I guarantee you that, you cow!’

The contest begins, and the two women start by posing in their dresses to let the audience vote for one of them...

BELOW: KATY PERRY in her Bavarian Dirndl dress - Is she better looking and sexier than her older rival?

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

BELOW: SALMA HAYEK posing next to Katy Perry to prove she is the prettier looking contestant with a sex appeal stronger than Katy Perry’s - will the 51 year old woman humiliate her much younger rival?

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}

BELOW: KATY PERRY has got the smaller bust, but asked about the possible outcome of her impending boob fight with Salma she replied: ’Don’t overestimate her cow udders! Those flabby milk bags aren’t a problem for my firm, strong pair of girls!’

BELOW: SALMA HAYEK is confident the superior size and weight of her boobs will ’flatten Katy’s boobies like a steamroller’.

{alt}
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: Salma Hayek vs Katy Perry: Dress Competition and Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 11:46:10 PM »
Salma win it all un fortunately

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 01:03:29 PM »
I LOVE this match up. I don't think it will be such an easy win for Selma, but I think she will take it after a long nasty fight.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 03:27:28 PM »
Love the pictures ! Salma Hayek wins .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 02:58:17 PM »
Wow  :o Didn’t expect Salma to brush Katy to one side in every contest from sex appeal to muscle power like a bulldozer. Is there something about her I’ve missed apart from the boobs?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 04:15:30 PM »
Isn't Salma Hayek (like) 20 years older than Katy and about 6" shorter.... I'm pretty sure she's lighter too?

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 04:32:27 PM »
Isn't Salma Hayek (like) 20 years older than Katy and about 6" shorter.... I'm pretty sure she's lighter too?
She’s 51, that’s 18 years older than Katy, and with her height of 5’2” she’s 4 inches shorter; at 54 kg she’s 5 kg lighter. Katy should at least be able to put up a hard, sweaty fight with her. I’m not sure also why Katy should suddenly have lost all her sex appeal. I think Salma is a breathtaking stunner but still not a superwoman who puts Katy totally in the shade?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 08:35:54 PM »
"... not a superwoman..."

I agree. I see Hayek as more like a Power Girl than a superwoman.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 11:38:53 PM »
Salma looks much tougher, ...Perry has just lost it, even at the looks department.

And there you have it! SarahLove put her finger on the ENTIRE problem that Katy Perry's had in recent years! Her hair color!
Since Katy went from "dangerous dark" locks to "bimbo blond" tresses, her stature among (especially male) voters, has plummeted like a stone tossed into a wishing well.

Well, here I am, wishing Katy well; and telling her promoters, handlers, trainers, managers, and "boyfriend"s…. please, please, please, get our Katy's hair back to it's naturally unnatural DARK color - otherwise she won't be winning any opinion polls for a very, very, long time!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 01:55:14 PM »
Salma looks much tougher, that is why people are voting for her. Perry has just lost it, even at the looks department. At this point I believe that even Swift would get to defeat Perry in a striking or wrestling match.
Well, about Swift, did you read the story In this poll, or have you seen the last  fight between the two? Seemingly not?

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 02:05:17 PM »
Salma looks much tougher, ...Perry has just lost it, even at the looks department.

And there you have it! SarahLove put her finger on the ENTIRE problem that Katy Perry's had in recent years! Her hair color!
Since Katy went from "dangerous dark" locks to "bimbo blond" tresses, her stature among (especially male) voters, has plummeted like a stone tossed into a wishing well.

Well, here I am, wishing Katy well; and telling her promoters, handlers, trainers, managers, and "boyfriend"s…. please, please, please, get our Katy's hair back to it's naturally unnatural DARK color - otherwise she won't be winning any opinion polls for a very, very, long time!
I don’t think that makes much sense, honestly. Very few people will think a fight - or even somebody’s good looks - depends on a hair colour; even with something as daft as celebrity fantasy fights there’s probably a very small number of that. You also seem to actually know that Perry’s only possibly natural hair colour is blonde - which makes your point rather more confusing. Discussing hair colour in fights is so far out to me it feels bizarre. It also has nothing to do with other people like managers etc. There is a very personal reason in real life why the black hair dye isn’t happening right now, it’s the oerson’s decision, nobody else’s. No hard feelings, friend, your arguments are probably the most bizarre I’ve read for long! Unless it’s part of the play and not what you actually think?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 11:20:03 AM »
(deleted a bunch of stuff to get to...)
Very few people will think a fight - or even somebody’s good looks - depends on a hair colour; even with something as daft as celebrity fantasy fights there’s probably a very small number of that. You also seem to actually know that Perry’s only possibly natural hair colour is blonde - which makes your point rather more confusing. Discussing hair colour in fights is so far out to me it feels bizarre.
No hard feelings, friend, your arguments are probably the most bizarre I’ve read for long! Unless it’s part of the play and not what you actually think?

Yes, it really was just a spur of the moment twit because … otherwise, I'd have to say it's probably because of Hayek's generously exposed bosom that she got so many votes. (At least the lads were paying attention!) Perry should, based on almost any metric, be winning many of these polls and I'm at a loss to explain why... nor should I be explaining why. It really doesn't matter, voting is just something to do while we wait for someone to post stories....

…. which many readers will then find fault with. (See, there I've gone and done it again.) sigh  ;D