News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 26 -- Tisha versus Wendy

• 0 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 26 -- Tisha versus Wendy
« on: August 11, 2015, 05:28:24 AM »
This poll is the twenty-sixth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Nashville.  The participants are:

Wendy (5'3 108 pounds 22 y/o) is originally from South Carolina and now lives in Jacksonville.  A recent graduate she works as a marketing assistant in a large company in the area.  Wendy was big in theatre before going to college and hopes to re-enter the acting realm someday again.  Wendy's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "It's the size of the fight in the dawg not the size of the dawg that makes the difference.  I can't wait to own my opponent."  Wendy lost her first fight with Melinda and then lost a private fight with Sadie.

Tisha (5'2 122 pounds 20 y/o) is from the Atlanta area.  She recently quit school and works as a waitress to make ends meet.  She is drawn to Apartment Wrestling by the promise of fame/money in the hopes it will help her obtain a career in modeling someday.  Tisha's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I need to win.  I want to win more than any other girl you will find.  That's why I can't be beaten!" So far Tisha has fought Melinda and won that fight easily and lost pretty badly to Bailey. 

The fight is scheduled to take place in a spacious penthouse suite on the strip in Vegas.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in small bedrooms off of the main living area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 
Wendy is getting set for her second official fight for the Apartment Wrestling Club and she is nervous.   She pulls her brown hair up into a simple pony tail and applies some very light makeup.  She changes into her green bikini top with a floral trim that barely covers her small breasts.  Wendy then slips into her floral bikini bottoms with green trim to match her bikini top.  She is called to the interview room and watches the materials about Tisha.  "She will be a tough one.  I have beaten up girls like her before.  I had some bad luck so far and tonight I'm going to change that by beating this girl up.  I saw Bailey really put it to her and I will be doing the same."

Tisha arrives and quickly unpacks her bag and begins to prepare for the fight.  She pulls on a blank bikini top that provides great support for her full breasts along with a hot pink bikini bottom.  The bikini shows off her full figure and accentuates her firm and muscular legs and ass.  Deciding she wants to look her best as she demolishes Wendy, she simply wears her hair long and loose.  Tisha wants the fight tonight to be about redeeming herself after her loss to Bailey.  She knows the only way to get a chance at the title is to notch some wins.  At the signal, she heads to the interview room and watches the materials about Wendy.  "She talks a good game, but no way she can handle me.  I'm going to beat her up bad and send a message.  She might even get hurt messing with me.  I don't know why she thinks she can even fight for the Club."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Wendy and Tisha.  "One word for tonight's fight -- MISMATCH.  This will be just what Tisha needs to get her confidence back.  Wendy is going to be crushed.  This fight has the potential to end quickly just like the last one we watched."  The second commentator begins "I think you covered it.  After hearing Tisha talk this might be the last time Wendy fights for the Club.  Hope she has good health insurance."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some limited seating along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Tisha smiles and growls out "Hope someone in the room is a doctor."  Wendy frowns angrily at her "why are you feeling sick!"  The crowd begins to buzz with excitement as the match is about to get underway.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Both looking serious as they approach the other. 

As they close to within range of one another Tisha leaps forward grabbing for Wendy's hair.  Wendy, caught off guard by the lunge, shoves her hands up a bit too late to stop Tisha.  The lunge allowing Tisha to get both hands firmly into Wendy's hair as their bodies collide with one another.  Wendy lets out a grunt as Tisha's solid body bangs into her.  Initially, Wendy pushes her hands up to catch Tisha's before realizing she is a step behind.

As Wendy tries to grab for Tisha's hair, her head is yanked and twisted to the side causing her to lean over and fall off balance as she lets out a scream.  Tisha effectively yanking her over and throwing her to the floor with the sudden move.  Wendy hits the floor with a THUMP sound as Tisha lets go of her hair causing her to hit and roll over.  Tisha immediately pursues her and stomps two quick kicks into Wendy's body as she grunts and gasps out in pain.  Tisha steps back and screams at Wendy "COME ON BITCH GET UP AND FIGHT BACK!!!" as her downed opponent rolls over and groans in pain.  Tisha steps in close and kicks Wendy again.  This time the kick landing mainly on Wendy's bicep and shoulder area. 

Tisha steps over the top of Wendy's prone body and puts her hands up in the air raising both arms over her head as she celebrates the situation.  "And your winner!!!" calls out Tisha cockily as she considers Wendy finished.  The officiator looking puzzled starts to step forward and then Wendy rolls over to her back and launches a kick straight up that catches Tisha in the groin.  Tisha staggers forward clutching her body and moaning out "oh shit" as she staggers several steps.  Wendy rolls over and springs up to her feet and jumps on Tisha's back forcing her down to her knees as she grabs her hair and locks her arm around Tisha's throat starting to choke her. 

Tisha gags out loudly "ACCCKKKKK!!!!" from the choking as Wendy clamps the arm down on her neck and then pulls on her hair.  A stunned Tisha starts to regain her senses as her hair is pulled and ripped.  Tisha reaches up with both hands and grabs hold of Wendy's arm around her neck.  She pulls down on it freeing up her neck as she takes a couple of breathes.  Wendy struggles to keep the choke hold on, but can't overpower both of Tisha's arms.  Wendy continues to tug at the hair hoping that will allow her to get the choke hold back in place.

Tisha screams out in rage and pain as she suddenly pushes her body upright and shoves her ass back into Wendy.  The move forces Wendy off of her feet as she starts to dangle over Tisha's back.  With a sudden yank on Wendy's arm and a twist of her hips, Tisha throws Wendy over her body and to the floor with a THUNK sound. 

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" Tisha screams out in rage about the kick and choke as she begins to kick the downed Wendy.  Tisha lands several hard kicks to Wendy's body as Wendy unsuccessfully tries to roll clear of Tisha.  Wendy lets out a cry of pain as Tisha continues kicking her body.  After several kicks, Tisha leaps atop Wendy and rolls her to her belly.  Snaking an arm around Wendy's neck Tisha starts to choke her opponent.  "How you like it now???" she screams out menacingly as Wendy gags and gasps.

Tisha now clearly dominating the fight as Wendy weakly paws at her arm around her neck.  With a laugh, Tisha releases the choke and sits up on Wendy's back pulling her by the hair into a wicked camel clutch. 

Tisha leans back and Wendy lets out a long and loud scream of agony as her back is twisted and bent and her hair is ripped from her scalp.  Adding to the hold, Tisha bounces up and then down mashing her large ass into Wendy's low back. 

"What you going to do now bitch??? Huh???" Tisha screams out at Wendy as she clearly has the fight beaten out of her smaller opponent.  Wendy whimpers out in pain "No more you win" as Tisha rips at her hair bending her further back.  The yank back forces Wendy to scream out again "I GIVEEEEEE!!!!" as Tisha smirks at her beaten opponent.

"This bitch is pathetic!!" yells out Tisha.  Rather than continue punishing Wendy, Tisha stands up and smashes her foot down on Wendy's back posing over her battered opponent. 

"I want a chance for the title.  Give me a shot!" she screams out to the camera knowing the Club officials will be watching the video feed. 

"I should be the CHAMPION!!!"  Tisha pumps her fist in the air several times as she struts out of the room leaving Wendy face down on the carpet in defeat again.