News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The legendary Barb of xxxxxxxS

• 2 Replies

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
The legendary Barb of xxxxxxxS
« on: September 24, 2011, 11:57:09 AM »
The last thing I would want to do , here or anywhere else, is to pry into other peoples private lives but I often wonder if Barb of xxxxxxxS fame is OK

What  she did for womens combat was amazing and , maybe truly unique. I recall her having some health problems whilst running her site then she stopped the site. , does anybody know if she is still in decent health etc?

If not , and if she was willing, then sending her support via this site might be nice

Just asking

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: The legendary Barb of xxxxxxxS
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 01:46:26 AM »
The last I heard about Barb was about 6 months ago, and it came from Academy Bruce who just passed away recently.  She was apparently OK then.  Like you, I think it would be nice if she could make an appearance here, if no other reason, to just check in with those who hold her in such high esteem. 

Offline derbinis

Re: The legendary Barb of xxxxxxxS
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 11:46:03 PM »
I thought of her as I saw this Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VoiceVerified/ . If we mean the same famous Barb.