News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bedroom Boogie (Sexfight): A nighttime intruder

• 4 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Bedroom Boogie (Sexfight): A nighttime intruder
« on: December 13, 2013, 11:50:30 AM »
Hope some here enjoy this little story & comment please.  :)

All the best to all my friends for the festive season … ENJOY!

BEDROOM BOOGIE: A night-time intruder
By SonnyFtM

(All rights reserved)

Rating: X

Story codes: transman-female, butch-femme, knife play, sex-fight, fingering, cunninglingus.

WARNING: Do not read further if sexually explicit scenes or transgenderism easily offend you. Note that I'm a female to male transsexual (FtM); assigned female at birth, but  I identify as a male and living as such. Am on daily testosterone, and have had top surgery, but no bottom surgery.

It was dark outside except for the moonlight that glistened on the large, bare blade of the Bowie knife as I silently worked it underneath the wooden window frame in order to flip the latch. I was on the prowl, dressed in black, a thick Balaclava pulled over my head.

With barely a click, the latch shifted and silently I opened the window and slipped inside the dark room of the house. I slid on my infrared night goggles and carefully made my way across the room, avoiding bumping into furniture. Slowly I ascended the stairs, distributing my weight carefully so the wooden stairs wouldn’t creak. I didn’t want my target upstairs woken from her peaceful slumber.

Soon I was upstairs and glided across softly and into the main bedroom. Taking off my night goggles, I surveyed the scene. On the bed she lay on her side curled up, sleeping in the nude, looking beautiful and serene, her chest rising and falling as she gently breathed. It looked like she was bathed in the light of full moon that cascaded in through the window. Her highlighted brunette hair splashed out around her head and onto her voluptuous breasts. For a few moments I just admired her beauty, my eyes devouring her, roaming from her coral tipped tits over her flat yet feminine belly to the dark, seductive triangle of her mons.

I felt my small nipples harden and an arousing tingle in my groin as I visually soaked in her innocent beauty.

Then I pounced … ruthlessly. Moving forward I slipped my gloved left hand over her mouth, and pulled her head up and back while with my right hand I pressed the sharp, serrated edge of the knife against her soft, defenseless throat. Her eyes flashed open wide, long lashes fluttering, My hand muffled her startled gurgle of shock and fear, and her body went from limp to rigid in an instant. I could feel her trembling slightly in my powerful grip.

For a moment I moved the knife from her throat to the soft, curved underside of her breast, then to her nipple, pressing the sharp point gently but menacingly on to it. I felt her squirm and shudder a little. Then I moved the knife back to her throat.

Softly, but firmly I growled: “Be quiet and still, bitch! I don’t want to slit your throat, but I will, if you scream … Do you fucking understand? Nod if you do …”

Her eyes rolling whitely in their sockets, she nodded slowly.

“Ok, I’m going to take the knife away … now be a good girl and you won’t be hurt. “, I whispered threateningly.

Then as I did so, I also removed my hand from her mouth, and kissed her full lips deeply, my tongue thrusting into her mouth deeply, like a cock fucking a wet pussy. Then her tongue started dueling mine back, and she twisted around, her large breasts pressing so hard onto my masculine chest, that surprisingly, even through the thick military shirt I was wearing, I could feel the hardness of her aroused nipples.

Finally pulling back, Iona sighed and whispered softly and oh so seductively: “Aw Daddy Sonny, what took you so long? I actually fell asleep waiting for you to come …”

Grinning naughtily, I said winking: “Was it good, baby girl? Did you enjoy it?”

“Ooohhh yeah, you scared me real good … “, she giggled, pouting her lips teasingly, continuing, “and now I’m so horny, sir … I can’t wait for you to get naked right here next to me … I want to feel your strong, powerful body next to mine, Daddy!”

Swiftly I stepped out of my black, military uniform until I was completely naked, the moonlight softly bathing my strong, muscular body. I saw Iona’s eyes rove appreciatively over my torso and flat belly down to the dark triangular junction of my female sex, which contrasted sharply with the manly appearance of my body.

“Aw, come here, you beautiful big butch … you sexy hunk of a man … “, she said, her tongue moistening her lips invitingly, “let’s have a sexfight for a change, hun, and see who makes who cum first?”

Her sexy challenge immediately gave my hardening dicklit … my testosterone enlarged clit … a jolt of electric excitement, and I could literally feel it rise and start jutting from my already moistened hood and cleft. She just knew how to push my buttons!

“OK, the loser then has to suck and lick the winner, right?”, I replied.

“Yup, Daddy, I can’t wait for you to eat me out … “, she laughed cockily, and pulled me down on her so that our legs entwined in classic scissors position, our hot, wet, hungry pussies pressing hard on each other’s thighs. While gently tribbing, we started kissing and I was unsurprised to feel my girlfriend's tongue attack mine. For a moment or two I was passive, letting Iona’s aggressive tongue invade my mouth. I loved the attention, and I felt her big, soft tits quiver underneath me as she began her attack on me.

I groaned as I felt my girlfriend's tongue push forcefully against mine, and pushed my own tongue forward. Iona's strong, soft tongue had always been something that I had appreciated. Our tongues slithered and entwined sensuously, pushing and stroking and stabbing .... I felt my eyes slowly close as Iona and I aggressively French kissed while rubbing and humping our increasingly horny twats against each other’s thighs … both of us starting to groan and moan as we felt our mutual wet heat built inexorably.

Suddenly I decided to cause a diversion in my favour and my right hand swooped down to cup and fondle Iona’s voluptuous right breast, my fingers gently teasing her hard, pink nipple. I felt her quiver under me as she moaned, “Oh, wow,” as she broke briefly from our mutual tongue suckling. Suddenly Iona reached up to my broad shoulders, and broke the kiss, and rolled, flipping us over. I gasped as I now found myself suddenly on my back.

Iona slid her neatly trimmed pussy onto mine, so that our bushes intermeshed, and started sliding up and down, infuriatingly teasing my throbbing clit. I moaned loudly as she started gyrating her hips slowly. Though not many, my mind passed fleetingly through my past defeats, but the sensation of Iona’s slick, wet pussy was incredible, and I felt sorely tempted to just lie back and have her fuck me senseless.

I felt Iona's leg push up harder between my legs, and as her shapely thigh pressed against my wet pussy, I groaned in denied pleasure, having not expected the contact to send such tumultuous waves of warmth outward from my heated sexual core. Feeling my twat twitch and my swollen clit throb, I used my considerable strength to flip us around so I was now on top gripping her hands above her head. Despite me being in a better position, Iona kept her thigh thrust hard into my aching pussy.

“Nice try, Sonny boi …. But you’re still gonna be mine tonight …” she teased smilingly, thrusting her thigh even harder and deeper into my inflamed crotch. I pressed my own muscular thigh down, and feeling the dampness of Iona's bared pussy, gave me hope.

“Oooh, you are sooo soaked!” I chuckled as we began to trib and slide furiously, rhythmically humping each other’s thigh and pussy. Both of us moaned and groaned as we started giving in to the sensations … a quickly spreading warmth, kindling our lust like a wild fire, then fanning it into a spreading blaze. I sighed as I leaned forward and felt Iona's nipples harden more against my flat chest.

“Feeling good, huh baby?” I said, loving that my girlfriend seemed to be giving in.

But then quickly, Iona twisted away underneath me, and reversed positions again with her on top, thrusting down with her full weight between my legs, and I felt a little shudder and tremor of a massive orgasm building.

“Mmm, liking it, Sonny boi? Might as well surrender right now …”, Iona taunted with a smile.

Desperately I thrust my own hips up, thrusting my hand in between our humping crotches, twisting my fingers around and searching, hoping I’d get lucky and brush my girlfriend's clit. Suddenly Iona went stiff and groaned, and as I looked up I saw her biting her lip, and I knew I’d found an opening … sensing a quick victory, my fingers eagerly circled and gently stroked her wet gash and rigid clit …

“Aw shame, hun … why don’t you just get on your knees and pucker your lips? You’re mine now …” I teased back confidently.

But then it was my turn to moan as I felt Iona's smaller hands slide between my legs. “Gawd, Sonny, listen to who’s talking … you’re so fucking wet yourself … you might drown down there … ” Iona mocked.

I couldn’t help, but grinned and chuckle at her humouristic barb, and retorted: “No more than you are … SLUT!”

Then I felt my girlfriend's finger casually brush my large, engorged clit that now stood erect like a mini cock … and gasped and groaned as she touched my most sensitive flesh. Desperately I fought off the waves of pleasure and in retaliation slid my index finger and middle finger into Iona’s moistly, spread pussy. Immediately her attack on my butch pussy slowed considerably as my fingers worked deeper into her, my thumb also brushing her quickly swelling clit.

After a momentary pause, however, she fought back by also hooking two fingers past my fleshy lips and into my tight, already pulsating cxnt, and started expertly strumming my excited dicklit like a violinist performing a concerto. My head started spinning again with the amazing, sensual sensation.

Gasping, trembling, and our bodies slippery and sweaty, both of us decided to attack rather than defend, and the mutual masturbation session quickly became a noisy experience as well. Both of us tried to ignore the wet, sticky, squelchy sounds of our sexual contest, but each knew that the other was getting more and more turned on.

“Cum for me, baby girl …” I whispered. “Ride my hand … just like I’m going to ride your face to orgasm,” I further offered, hoping for a reaction and grinned as I heard Iona groan and felt her hands slack off. No doubt she was visualizing me pushing her to her knees, and making her suck and give my hard little cock a blowjob.

But then Iona aggressively began rubbing my pussy with her hand. Helplessly I whimpered as she gently rolled my engorged dicklit between her thumb and forefinger, then pinching it lightly. In response, I jerked and cried out.

“Oh really, Daddy? Let's see who's on their knees tonight… I know you have a strong submissive streak, Sir ... and nothing makes you wetter than being beaten and fucked by a pretty girl like me”, Iona giggled while flicking my highly sensitive clit with her fingers, causing me to shudder and quake beneath her.

“Why don't you go ahead and cum for me, Daddy? It's always so sexy to watch you get all worked up, then cum all wetly over me … Tell you what. I'll even fuck you with your own strap-on if you like …” Iona's teasing laugh stayed in my ears as she worked me hard. She continued thrusting her hips rhythmically and slapping her wet pussy against my dripping slit, her fingers expertly driving me wild. I didn't say anything, partially because I didn't disagree with her, but mostly because I didn't want to tip my hand.

Finally I decided to act. I sat up swiftly, and Iona tried to push me down again. But I grabbed her hand, yanking it hard to the side. She made a strange half-yelp, half-gasp and tumbled to her right. I kept hold of the hand and my free hand immediately slid to her crotch, and while Iona was expecting it, she couldn't stop the groan as three of my fingers thrust themselves deep into her soaking pussy.

“Oh fuck!!!” Iona moaned as my thumb found her clit. My hand was doing its magic as I felt her melt and start thrust her pussy back at me .... as if to gulp down and devour my fingers.

“Oooh, hun, do you like my fingers buried inside your warm, wet cxnt?” I chuckled while continuing to flick against the nub of her clit. Iona struggled, but I had her pinned down now, continuing to flicked her clit quickly and aggressively. She whimpered and I felt a fresh spasm emanate from her pussy. “Aw, let it all go, baby … Let me own you,” I teased. Iona growled weakly and tried pushing herself up. But I smiled, and using my superior strength, to violently force her back down to the bed.

Then with a final gentle squeeze of her clit, and curling up my fingers inside her drenched pussy to reach her g-spot inside, the dam finally broke. Iona started shuddering violently, her head falling back, eyes closing, and yelping loudly, “Oh no! … Fuck! Fuck! Oh FUCKKKK!!!” as she squirted like a burst water pipe all over my thrusting fingers.

I dutifully fucked her through the orgasm, constantly teasing her about the good little girl she was. As another orgasm rocked her body, I slowly withdrew my hand, but continued playing softly with her clit. I was on an amazing high … highly aroused at having won the sexfight, and eagerly looking forward to my reward.

“How do you feel, baby girl?” I asked as Iona's breathing slowly returned to normal.

“Amazing,” Iona admitted.

“Who owns your pussy?” I asked with a grin.

“Aw daddy, it's all yours,” she said, sighing and giving a little shudder of enjoyment.

“But now, sweetie, it's time for your natural place … and to give me the blowjob I deserve …” I said mockingly.

Iona gave me a quick glare, but I leaned down and gave her a deep, soulful kiss before gently pushing her down and off the bed. I shifted to the edge of the bed and spread my muscular legs wide, and using my fingers, pulled back my labia and fleshy hood so my throbbing clit could stand out rigidly and proudly like a mini cock. Iona looked up to me, causing me to shudder and moan, as she wrapped her lips around my dicklit, her tongue expertly swirling and sucking.

The sensation was wonderfully exciting and sensuous as I gradually allowed myself to succumb, whispering: “Ooooh darling … you are so fucking good at eating pussy and blowjobbing my cock ..”

While gently caressing her hair, Iona continued lapping at my drenched sex, and soon it was my turn to scream, shout and shudder as tremor after orgasmic tremor coursed powerfully through my body. My clit twitched repetitively in joyous surrender and I felt a thickish creamy cum leak from my spasming slit, which Iona eagerly drank up.

Then with both of us fully sated, we lay in each other’s arms and slowly drifted off to a blissful, contented sleep.

THE END
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Bedroom Boogie (Sexfight): A nighttime intruder
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 08:02:49 PM »
This is a great story!  It's very well written...finely detailed....exciting...and very entertaining!

Thank you for sharing it; and I look forward to reading more of your stories!

GG

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 05:24:37 PM »
Aw, thanks Dana & GoldenGirl ... thrilled you enjoyed it!  ;D Yeah, Dana, was tempted to bring out the strappy, but decided to just keep this one sweet & sexy ... but the next story will be rougher again definitely with some strappy action .. LOL!  :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 08:38:03 PM »
Aw, thanks Dana & GoldenGirl ... thrilled you enjoyed it!  ;D Yeah, Dana, was tempted to bring out the strappy, but decided to just keep this one sweet & sexy ... but the next story will be rougher again definitely with some strappy action .. LOL!  :D ;)

Look forward to reading MORE of your stories!!

GG

Offline Mafton

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 04:27:33 AM »
Great story.  Amazing work once again!