News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

test

• 11 Replies

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
test
« on: April 01, 2020, 10:51:48 AM »
{alt}
Cindy and Kelly... just kept running into each other... starting off with casual remarks... then nastier remarks...
until even their friends were commenting on what the other woman had said.  When you have friends...
and they are friends in common... there is going to come a time when they both want something..
and they are going to make sure they get it...  Both could not be more different, but they had one thing in common..
That was Joe.

Kelly:  standing in front of you rushing at you in the sand faking a punch with my right to your face raising my left foot sideways kicking your rib cage....
{alt}
It did not take long for Kelly to respond to the catty banter between the two.. luck would have it.. I had my 35mm camera with me.. I know could of been a mobile phone...
could of been live... could of heard what they were saying...  Hear the hits, screams of pain.. the desperation.. then again... I did  :) and maybe I do not care about you..

Cindy: sweeping my left up to block your fake punch... then THUDD,, just turning my right oblique in time to catch your kick "mmphhh" through pursed lips. 
           Driving my left knee towards your left kicking leg to hit you in the inner thigh.. going for a left backhand punch to the left side of your face...
{alt}
Click.. looks like some martial arts move... that must of hurt getting hit in the inner thigh..

Kelly:  my kick i blocked by your kick to my inner thigh MMMPPHH..then a back hans to my face ..head snaps again 
           while bending over slightly balling my fist slamming your belly as i try to get behind you wrapping my arms in a choke....
{alt}
click ...

Cindy: my thigh jarrs as it jams into your inner thigh.. then the CLAPP sound as my knuckles pound your cheek... You suddenly slam your fist THUDDDD into my belly ...
{alt}
click ... looks serious.. choking..
Cindy:  "OOOPHHHH UHHH" gasping as you slip in behind me... gripping me in  a choke... I reach to grip your wrists and send my head back to see if I can nail you in the nose... missing...

Kelly:  my chin rests on the nap of your neck avoiding your head coming back at me ..
           feeling your strong hands trying to pry open my hands i quickly try lifting your head and  trying to trip my fit muscular opponent face down into the sand with me straddling your back...

Cindy:  struggling with Kelly's hands I feel her hips moving and legs trying to trip me forward... I quickly reach up into her hair.. gripping it close to the blonde bimbo scalp...
            then on her next attempt use her off balance attack with a forward hair toss over my shoulder trying to flip her body over mine...
            so she lands on the sand on her ass in front of me letting go of her hair if i manage flipping her... "over you go cxnt"
{alt}
click .. oh wow .. and I get paid to catch these for gossip mags and tv shows ...

Kelly:  "damn bitch " i realize my opponent is very tuff  as she counters my move  feeling her flip me over forward my my hair landing on the sand  raising my legs up hoping to catch her body with my feet  to flip her in the sand.....

Cindy:   backing off after I let go of your hair.. I see you trying to kick back and grab at me with your legs... I am not there, but after your legs go up and down I aim a right kick at the middle of your shoulders if you try and raise yourself up..
{alt}

« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:15:45 AM by xxxCATxxx »
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: test
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 12:08:35 PM »
This is hot!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 02:20:42 PM »
Oh wow

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 05:13:59 AM »
nice story and i like the martial art background of both in that street fight. me as someone without martial art knowledge can maybe use a thing or two in cyberfights :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 07:09:25 AM »
Kelly:   seeing your leg coming for my shoulders  i am in ready position blocking your foot  turning my hips and shoulders trying to wrap my arms around your calf grabbing your leg tugging on it trying to throw you off balance in the hot sand,,,,,
{alt}

Cindy:  You suddenly turn much faster then expected and the sand slowing me... you spin as my leg is coming up... my eyes go wide as you lunge grabbing my leg...
            not ready ...
            I am easily pulled off balance and fall backwards onto my ass... then try kicking at you with my other foot ... aiming for your head... as the wind is partially knocked out of me ...
            THUDDDD "UHHHHHH"
{alt}

Kelly:    smiling i am able to throw you off ..seeing you land on your back in the hot sand  as i try to get to my feet slipping in the sand
              i see your other foot coming at my head trying to duck ..but your foot hits my face your toe nails racking my forehead causing redness feeling my forehead swell slipping in the sand
              seeing you on your back grabbing your other leg spreading your leg coming down hard on your pubic bone with my right elbow,,,,
{alt}
Cindy:   My foot jarrs as I hit your face... then suddenly you drop my thighs open and you are to fast as your elbow comes down..
             twisting my pelvis down and trying to tighten my lower abs... but the weight is to much
            THUDDDD "AHHHHHHH" as my lower ab above my pubic bone explodes in pain.. Your elbow digging into my bladder and top of my uterus...
             its gut wrenching as my body shakes under the impact.. the sand not giving any resistance as you hammer in... 'ahhhh gawdddd' I moan paralyzed with pain for the moment..
             I eyes starting to tear as I try to focus through it...

Kelly:   seeing you in pain lying on the sand both bodies sweating in the hot beach sun after pounding your pubic bone
            your feet and legs spread out in front of me standing up taking your smooth fit muscular legs ..
            wrapping then with mine  interlocking my thighs deep on yours in a figure four falling on the sand
            raising my pelvis high for leverage arm in air squeezing hard teeth grinding.....
{alt}

Cindy:   laying there hurt .. in pain.. trying to focus through it... feeling you grab my legs and only making half attempts to kick free as any motion down there sets off waves of pain.. biting my lip...
             you put my legs in a figure four lock... then sink it in arching... "AHHHHHHHH" I scream out as you pour on the pressure...
             but at least it is against my legs .. a mistake .. thinking I would of just pounded me if I were her .......
             and they are uber strong....
             i slam my hands in the sand....
             'you bitch' I gasp..
             then suddenly using my weight to try and spin us over onto our bellies...
             reversing the figure four lock onto your smaller legs that have less strength...  i can hear Rick Flair groan....
             I have to angle my feet and legs just right ... then using my leg strength and gravity to go after your knees...
{alt}

Kelly:    ooowwwww damn pounding my hands in the sand  screaming out loud as your reverse the figure four putting pressure on my knees ,,
             trying to dig my hands in the sand to crawl away trying to pry my legs free ,,but my thighs rubbing yours in deep ..
             trying to yank free hoping our body sweat loosens your grip on me....

Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 07:32:28 AM »
Cindy:    We roll and there is instant relief as the pressure goes off my knees and you are trapped. 
               I feel your legs struggling against my stronger ones... You locked it in deep.. now I know you are regretting it as I hear you screaming from the pain.. 
               keeping it tight as you pull and twist.. a victim of your own hold... the pain in my pubic bone subsiding...
               I use my marathon built legs to one sudden super hard press to really strain your knees.
               before helping you get free by untangling my legs rising up, before getting up I mule kick the ball of my foot into the cloth over your pussy... then turning once on my feet towards you...
               "like that bitch?"
{alt}
Kelly:    uuugggghhh ..gggaawwdd ....having no feeling in my legs  and no time to recoup i feel your foot slam my pussy
             daammmmntears almost coming to my face holding my groin rollingin a ball gasping for air ..
             slowly spitting out "fuckin bitch:.....

Cindy:   moving to the front of your balled up form.. your hands over your sex... I stomp my heel into the side of your upper facing breast, trying to drive it down into the other off your rib cage. 
              "lets see if joe can play with that boob .. bitch"
{alt}
Kelly:   defenseless now now the bitch kicking my boob almost to my rib cage cannot get to my feet only thing i have left is cupping sand in my hand throwing it has hard i can in your face...
            "Fuck you bitch".....

Cindy:   My foot sinking nice and deep into the boob, knowing that is going to swell and bruise.  You suddenly grab a hand full of sand throwing it up in my face...
             getting it in my eyes and mouth quickly moving into the water ...
             diving in with my eyes open to wash the sand out...
             coming up 30 meters away...
             pulling my long hair back as I tread water then swim back towards you on the beach....
             thinking ...
             'I am going to finish that bitch'

Kelly:    starting to get up slowly seeing the bitch left trying to shake off the battering i received getting to my feet arms and hands in ready position....

Cindy:   In the water walking closer as I pull back my hair.. walking towards you.. seeing the bruise on your breast forming.. 'awww ... your poor boob' as I close the distance... putting my fists up...
             "lets finish this slut"
{alt}

Kelly:    feeling my fight coming back i slide my body on an angle facing you left arm in front ..
             "comon bitch bring it"
             stepping in quick balling my left fist faking a left hook at your jaw trying to spin on my left foot
             swinging my hips around to try and send a spinning back kick to your right rib cage with my right foot....
{alt}

Cindy:    facing you square on... "oh I will bring it" .. you send in a left at me again...
               but this time I only duck my long body back far enough for you to miss,
               but as your left foot comes up I stomp my left foot into your right knee hard..
               dropping my right arm to block your kick...
               "not fooling me twice hon!"
{alt}

Kelly:     damn your left foot hitting my already sore knee from the figure four  sending me falling to my knees on the sand yelling as my one knee hits hard thinking i may have damage to it....

Cindy:    Feeling your leg buckle as your kick hits my blocking right arm and you drop to your knees.
              I do not waist time but send a right thrust kick to your chin.. hoping to catch it and if I do knock you out or send you onto your back stunned...
              using the reach of my long 38" legs..
{alt}
Kelly:     damn as i drop to my knees not giving me a break out of the corner of my eye seeing your right leg coming towards me hitting my chin
              sending me back hard on my back eyes closed head sinning only thing i am able to hear is the waves crashing in the sea ..
              slowly losing  focus spread out not moving....

Cindy:   my leg jarrs as my foot catches you under the chin.. your head then body snapping back as you go over...
             fair is fair...
             your legs spread....
             dropping my right elbow into your pubic bone...
             but you are out almost ...
             and you may not be ready as I aim to hammer my pointy elbow left into the top of your uterus and bladder. 
             "lets see how you like this bitch"
             as I drop in.. all 155 lbs of me...
{alt}

Cindy:   Getting up .. looking at her handy work.. smiling %u2018awwww.. poor Kelly%u2019

{alt}

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 11:27:44 PM by BigDevil »

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 08:47:27 AM »
Honey on ur last picture that is ur left elbow not right elbow , hehe that why u driving on wrong direction

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2020, 09:10:59 AM »
Honey on ur last picture that is ur left elbow not right elbow , hehe that why u driving on wrong direction

At least it is only a road ... not a whole country...  ;D ;D ;D

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2020, 09:33:24 AM »

At least it is only a road ... not a whole country...  ;D ;D ;D
hehehehehe .....that was a good one ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 09:34:35 AM by queenoffight »

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2020, 06:12:01 PM »
WOW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Jobberfan

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 01:14:33 AM »
Not really art, is it? Might belong in a different section...
If this is not art why should yours be considered art? What's the difference?

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2020, 02:19:54 PM »
Great work Cindy, congratulations and most of all, thank you very much for sharing it with us