News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Producer Annoucement....catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Producer Annoucement....catfight
« on: August 04, 2013, 12:52:22 AM »
I think if you took a poll, most people who buy "catfight" videos expect to see hairpulling in every catfight.  Also body to body contact is #2.  So if you don't have hairpulling, then catfight fans are not going to buy a "catfight" video as you call it.  I'm sure many love ripping clothes and competitive wrestling.  But if that is what you are selling...call it that.  Don't call it a catifight.

/endrant

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Producer Annoucement....catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 10:09:27 AM »
I totally agree.  :)

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
I think if you took a poll, most people who buy "catfight" videos expect to see hairpulling in every catfight.  Also body to body contact is #2.  So if you don't have hairpulling, then catfight fans are not going to buy a "catfight" video as you call it.  I'm sure many love ripping clothes and competitive wrestling.  But if that is what you are selling...call it that.  Don't call it a catifight.

/endrant

Hmm...it depends. I'm not a fan of hair-pulling, slapping or punching in FvsF fights.  I absolutely won't buy anything that doesn't feature breast and crotch grabbing but the primary point of interest has to also revolve around close body-to-body contact. I suspect that may be more important than hair-pulling for most. One point of interest:  I wonder if the fascination with breast grabbing is more pronounced among US FvsF fans or if it's also a European thing as well.  I've noticed many older Japanese films with FvsF fighting scenes always show the women getting their breasts worked over right before beginning to work each other's crotches over. I've always felt the Japanese were way ahead of the game with regards to this aspect and how they approach their FvsF...or maybe it's just the same guy directing the scene.  I've noticed the music seems very similar during these fight scenes so I doubt it's a coincidence.

SA

Well I guess it's a definition issue.  FvF content is objective for everyone.  But when someone says there is a catfight in a movie the first image I have is two women leaping on each other starting with a hairpull.  I understand that times change and now a lot of people actually prefer slapping, punching, and kicking.  I'm just thinking of my definition of catfight.  Like I said above, I consider the others competitive or sexual.  I guess I need a company example Sketch. 

This is my example and I think I would buy tons of videos with a catfight like this especially stripping each other naked.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12ob3z_salesgirls_shortfilms

As for you last statement, you are correct.  The main director for what I believe you are referring to is Takao Nakano.  Someone wrote that it's kind of a Japanese ritual of catfighting.  If you look at the pictures I posted in my profile it has the same thing from an Artist in Japan.  That's if I'm correct in what you are referring to.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Re: Producer Annoucement....catfight
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 08:18:30 PM »

/endrant

I like to think we produce genuine catfights.

{alt}

Everyone has different tastes.
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/