News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for first IRL EROTIC CONTEST

• 1 Replies

Offline Ohiogal474

Looking for first IRL EROTIC CONTEST
« on: April 01, 2023, 05:34:22 PM »
My boyfriend and I are ready to find an opponent(s) for the following types of fights:

1. Catfight
2. Erotic Wrestling.
3. Catty Wrestling.
4. Strip Fight,
5. Tit Fight. 
6. Sex fight.

We are willing to travel within a reasonable distance for the fight because there's not much room in my home to host it.  We live in NW OHIO so willing to drive reasonable distance into OHIO, MICHIGAN, or INDIANA.

We are open and actually hoping to find someone who is also open to adult fun after as this is an erotic fetish for us.  We don't care about age as long as you're atleast 25 at the youngest.  We don't care about race or body type as I'm a BBW, myself.

We do have some rules about the contests though.
They are the following:
Catfight:
1. Start clothed.  End nude.
2. No punching to the face.  Below the neck is totally fine.
3. Hair pulling whereever it grows.
4. After fully nude, fight to a submission or orgasm.
5. No scratching.  Not looking to draw blood purposefully.
6. No biting.
Erotic wrestling:
1. Start and End nude.
2. No punching to the face.  Below the neck is totally fine.
3. Hair pulling whereever it grows.
4. No scratching.  Not looking to draw blood purposefully.
5. No biting.
6. Ways to win:
      1. Pin to a count of 3.
      2. Submission.
      3. Orgasm.
Strip fight:
1. Start clothed end nude.
Tit Fight:
1. Willing to do Hands On.
2. Willing to do Hands Off.
3. Best 2 out of 3 wins.
Sex Fight:
1. Trib Contest. Pussy to Pussy
2. Finger To Orgasm.
3. Kissing, rubbing, and massaging other parts to distract is allowed.
4. Best 2 out of 3 orgasms or Most orgasms forced within an agreed upon time limit.

After all is done, any observers are the prize.  Winner fucks loser's observer 1 on 1 while losing girl HAS TO MASTURBATE.  Once observer has cum winner gets her own man whil losing girl HAS TO MASTURBATE again.
Then as a THANK YOU/NO HARD FEELINGS, we would like to have ADULT FUN after until fully satisfied.  This is an erotic fetish for us which is why we want the ADULT FUN after.

NOTE:  Neither my boyfriend nor I will go into another room a lone.  Everything has to be done in front of both of us.  Neither he nor I will meet a lone.  We are a package deal as this is something we've both wanted to try and he may be willing to wrestle any male observer.  We will not, however, do mixed atleast at this time until we're comfortable doing it on a regular basis.

Inbox me or my boyfriend, Tallohioguy874 if interested.

Offline KenWillWrestle

Re: Looking for first IRL EROTIC CONTEST
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 09:36:11 AM »
Id be interested in my BBW GF answering that challenge. You can inbox me for details.
Wanna Wrestle?