News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The BGEW - Presents - Lovely Leslie Vs Maine of Asian Invasion

• 32 Replies

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Re: The BGEW - Presents - Lovely Leslie Vs Maine of Asian Invasion
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2023, 09:12:34 AM »
As I jam Maine's face into the Bamboo cage she is crying she gives. I push down and straddle her back. I Fish Hook her mouth. Between her blood and sweat her face is covered in red. " Hey Eva do you want some of this" I laugh wickedly. Those sewer rats are yelling and spitting at me. I have no clue what they are saying. I yank harder with my Fish Hook on Maine's mouth. The past couple of weeks have been great!! I put Donna in the hospital. I stuffed Chrissssy into a trash can and I made Maine a bloody mess. Who is next?

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2023, 04:04:27 PM »
Face hurt jam against bamboo cage ooouuuu . I try elbow Leslie. she throw me down. Leslie on my back. ouueeee ouueeee crazy Leslie tear my mouth. legs kick. tears run down my bloody face. oooueeeee ouuueee

Palaam  :'(
Maine
Palaam

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2023, 11:15:51 AM »
Great show!! Leslie dominated Maine from the beginning to the bitter end for Maine. Maine I must admit you are pretty hot in Defeet! Thank you to everyone that stopped by and cheered Leslie and Maine on and took the time to post.

As always a special thanks to our Fighters, Leslie and Maine!

Cheers!
Tony  ;)
Cheers!