News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crystal is my name, submit or smother is my game

• 6 Replies

Offline Crystal43

Crystal is my name, submit or smother is my game
« on: July 19, 2018, 08:20:39 AM »
It had been a few years since my fights with my cousin who had married and moved on with her life, having a child and slowly we grew apart to the point of rarely communicating. It was before the internet had made it so easy to keep up with anyone, anywhere as easily as powering up a computer. While she had moved on and appeared to be happy. I had also married, and while my husband and I had a good relationship, no matter what we did, for me our sex life just wasn’t enough to replace the heated passion the fights I had had with Jenny. I never wanted my husband, Ray to fill he couldn’t satisfy me so while I had shared to stories of the fights I had with Jenny with him, I didn’t let him know to the extent of how much I longed to have my blood flowing with anger, fear, hatred, and so a longing passion that those naked fights provided.

Ray was turned on by my fighting, so we found a few opponents and I did some wrestling catfights under the disguise it was to turn him on. But Ray, bless his heart, is so protective of me any time the fights had even the slightest hint of getting rough or heated he would do all he could to enforce rules and play mother hen over me. So while  the matches were somewhat of a turn on, they left me more frustrated than turned on. I wanted to get angry with him over his constant overprotective nature, but how could I get angry at someone who just wanted to take care of me. So I suffered in silence, all the while I began having vivid dreams about the fights I had with Jenny, and a deep, unquenchable longing to be in a real fight, with real anger and risk, and all the excitement that comes with not knowing how much damage your opponent would inflict if she could or how far I would go if I lost my world class temper.

Ray took a job that had him traveling sometimes a week or two at a time. A friend of mine from work invited me to attend a karate class she was taking, not knowing anything about my desires, but for the exercise and learning some self-defense. I attended some of the classes with her, and after a couple of classes she dropped out but I enjoyed the exercise and enjoyed having a little hobby to get my busy. I was one of the few women attending the class.

After a couple of weeks of attending the classes and enjoying the stares and lust I would occasionally catch on the face of some of the guys, a woman named Beth, who had been a member for a year or so had came back from vacation and I could instantly sense her dislike for me. I would catch her giving me looks that would kill in the mirror as we would warm up. She was about my size, so when we would spare, they always matched me with her. She would use her experience to try to take advantage of me and try to really hurt me, but pretend to apologize when she would hit me full force in the face, or some other over the top way she would try to make me quit the class. She clearly felt this was her domain and didn't want to share the spotlight. She was beautiful, with a tan and toned body that had the guys in the class drooling.

What she didn’t know is I disliked her as much as she did me and I began to dream now about fighting her naked and no rules like I had Jenny years ago, but even with a more free feeling of being about to go all out knowing I didn’t have to worry about family finding out or having some kind of concern for her well being out of obligation. So I began trying to plan how I could try to entice her into a private fight to settle our differences.

As I tried to find out more about her, I found out she was 31 years old, a little bigger than me and 5’8 150. I found out in a casual conversation with one of the guys in the class trying to warn me not to piss her off because she began taking the class because after she caught her husband cheating on her she beat his mistress so badly that she had to take court ordered anger management classes and this karate class was a way to channel her rage and he was afraid I would get hurt if i pushed her. As he told me this I had a exciting, but sickening feeling of fear and passion that I had so missed. I knew I had to make this happen.

So the next class they again matched us to spare. I decided I would try to break some rules and fight as dirty as I could without being thrown out of the class. I would punch her full force in her face and breasts. I would clench up with her and try to jam my thumb in her eye. I could see her rage boiling over. The instructor called me down, and I tried to add little verbal barbs to really push her over. “What’s the matter, I guess she can give it but can’t take it, huh?” then I looked at her and puckered my bottom lip and said in baby talk “what’s the matter, are you gonna cry”. The instructor asked me to leave to cool off and said he didn’t know what I was so mad about, but if I couldn’t control myself any better than I did today for me not to come back.

As I was leaving and getting my gym bag, my heart pounded as I took out a envelop with my phone number, and a copy of a nude, brutal. all out fight with very dirty tactics DVD and a note that said to call me after she watched it.  I tried to inconspicuously slip it in her gym bag. On the outside of the envelope I wrote, “Chicken?” and left the gym as they held her back from charging after me.  She was so mad she was crying.

I drove home and all night I paced the floor, heart in my throat, not knowing if she would “out” me to the class but it was worth the risk. I wanted to fight this bitch so bad I was shaking with anticipation and hoping she would call, but also praying she wouldn’t, I was so torn. She had short blond hair, and with her tanned and toned body, and bitchy attitude I kept imagining what she would look like facing off naked with me and shaking with anger, knowing she wants to hurt me badly.

Ray was out of town, and I was alone, but as the time slipped past midnight I began to go from excitement to being deeply concerned that she wasn’t into it and probably had shared my dark, secret desire with God knows who. I nearly had slipped off to sleep when my cell phone rang and my heart jumped to my throat seeing an unknown, but local number show up. My voice cracked as I answered “Hello”, and I heard her voice tense with excitement and anger as well. “This is Beth, so I watched your sick DVD, so I assume you want to challenge me to your lesbian fantasy of being able to touch my naked body, huh?, You are just a sicko lesbo, you don’t know who you are challenging, if we fight it won’t be to lez out, I will fuck you up.”

She still did not get it, it was the fight I wanted more than anything. “ Beth, if you are scared just say so, you don’t need to come up with excuses. You know there won’t be an instructor to save you if you fight me, so you can just admit you are chickenshit or you can come over here and tell me to my face you are not scared of me, now don’t cry while you are thinking it over.” I say to let her know I saw her crying with anger before I left but I pretend I thought it was out of being humiliated not anger just to try to get her rage at a peak.

Lying on my back on my bed, talking to her, wearing my thigh length, red silk robe, nude underneath, my nipples so hard they ached, my stomach had butterflies, and my heart pounding waiting to see if I have baited her enough. I can tell by the tone in her voice she is as excited as I am, when she says “when and where?” I swallow and sit up, shaking in anticipation as I give her my address and ask her “what is wrong with now?” She asks if we will be alone and I tell her we would and we would fight in my basement where no one would hear anything, and we could completely settle this in private.

“Just so we are both on the same page, if you come here, you know we are fighting nude, with no rules, and the winner decides when it is over, right?” It takes her a moment that seemed like hours, before she says “I will be there within an hour” and hangs up. I cannot believe what I may have gotten myself into, but know I may never get this opportunity again and the hour passes so slow it is killing me. I jump out of my skin when I hear a car door slam outside me home, knowing she is here and this is going to happen.

Should I continue?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:53:09 AM by Crystal43 »

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Crystal is my name, submit or smother is my game
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 02:06:31 PM »
Please continue, looking forward to hearing how dirty you get!!

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 02:53:41 PM »
Yes, by all means. Interesting lead in.  ;)

Offline grospiere

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 03:00:53 PM »
I can not wait to read more.  Please continue your story

Offline philman27

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 03:09:05 PM »
I like the start up definitely continue with the story
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 03:34:20 PM »
Yes please continue. I can't wait to read how this turns out.

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 07:57:55 AM »
Oh yes Indeed.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????