News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fine little Women Catfight: Minogue Sisters vs. Toni Braxton & Eva Longoria

• 1 Replies

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
This would be a catfight of petite sexy Womens!  Eva Longoria and Toni Braxton challenge the Minogue Sisters to fight it out, which Party would stands at last in a merciless Catfight. Here are the opponents:

Toni Braxton's profile page at Celebrity Index. Born: 7 October 1966, Severn, Maryland, USA (age 42) Birth Name: Toni Michelle Braxton Height: 5' 2" (1.57 m ...

Kylie Minogue's profile page at Celebrity Index. Born: 28 May 1968, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (age 40) Birth Name: Kylie Ann Minogue Height: 5' 0¼" (1.53 m...

Birth Name: Danielle Jane Minogue. Height: 5'2" (1.57 m) Dannii Minogue Wallpapers. Related Links ... Danielle Jane Minogue was born October 20, 1971, in Melbourne, Australia (age 37) ...

Born Eva Jacqueline Longoria on March 15, 1975 in Corpus Christi, Texas, (age 33 ) ... Height: 5' 2" (1.57 m) ...

Come on Kylie, i will show you how black Women dominate blonde white sluts in a real fight, you never forget it...
{alt}

Kiss my sweet ass Toni, i give you a hard lession in pain, i can´t wait to fighting you black bitch

{alt}

Yes Sister, get that black whore, i´ll snap that mexican slut Eva and fights her down on the hard way with all my power and finished her..

{alt}

lets try find it out, damned Aussie bitch, i´ll slap you raw, your power against mine, i don´t hold back...

{alt}

Come on sister, training Day !!

{alt}

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
I think the hardest fight would be when Toni and Kylie clash together, both petite beauties giving their best in a wild Hairpulling Fight with some painful slapping to eachother, until one of these fine babes give up or get knockout..
{alt}
{alt}

My vote goes to Toni Braxton !