News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

trillian_lesbian_catfight

• 0 Replies

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
trillian_lesbian_catfight
« on: December 26, 2020, 10:49:00 AM »
Hi, Jane from Czech here. I am 31yo, fit and busty blonde (pics on the profile). As I am from czech and most of you from US, there isbabout 7 hours time difference. So Inam lookimg for european catfighters, or anybody (women) who wants to do long and detailed nasty lesbian catfight story - and because of time difference we will reply anytime one of us will be online, so we dont have to be online at the same time. So feel free to add me at trillian (jane_cat) and even start. I am lesbian, so dont mind to get sexual in the catfight, but I mostly start it as a nasty catfight full of rivalry. I wanna start the scene with a good background to build the rivalry. I love trash talking, slapping, punching, kicking, rolling in a catball, pussy and tits grabbing and mauling and tortuing, hairpulling and basically anything. Almost no rules. Sometimes we even pee on eah other. So feel free to add me at trillian ;)