News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Siobhán vs Claire Uk & Irish Fights (fight 1)

• 25 Replies

Offline brez

• God Member
Siobhán vs Claire Uk & Irish Fights (fight 1)
« on: March 18, 2022, 08:47:23 AM »
So here we are.
It’s time for the first fight and what a mouthwatering one it is as Siobhán and Claire lock horns for a clash with Laura or Ellie in the semi finals.

Good luck to both girls.

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
Re: Siobhán vs Claire Uk & Irish Fights (fight 1)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 10:49:01 AM »
Bring it on!

My Daddy was a boxer and believe me my fists will do damage even against a big bitch like Siobhan. I’m much faster and she’s going to be puffing and panting and reeling from my hits after the first 10 seconds.

The heels are off for this one. Gym gear and my Nikes all the way. I simply have to have a crack at Ellie / Laura after this. You’ll have a bloody nose after about 10 secs Siobhan!

Offline Siobhancatfighter

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 06:29:10 PM »
I've got my hair up in a high knot.  Defo happy to eat up your slaps claire to get within range to knock you down.  Stamina won't be a problem for me.  I'm glad we can sort this out to a finish without being pulled apart by do gooders in the loos.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 06:38:44 PM »
No question about it!   Siobhan!!   I say it’s a hands down decision  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 08:53:52 PM »
I've got my hair up in a high knot.  Defo happy to eat up your slaps claire to get within range to knock you down.  Stamina won't be a problem for me.  I'm glad we can sort this out to a finish without being pulled apart by do gooders in the loos.
Doesn’t matter how tight the knot is hun, you’ll be picking it up off the floor when I’m done with ya. Keep telling yourself stamina won’t be a problem, it very obviously will. You’ll be praying someone was around to pull me off you believe me. Fucking bitch!

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2022, 01:16:41 AM »
Claire, the only thing that will be pulled off, when we are done, are my tits from your  unconscious face.

DakkaDakka1010!

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2022, 03:56:39 AM »
While I admire Claire's tenacity and ferocity, Sio's victory is all but assured, with much kudos to her as well!

Offline LJcardiff

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2022, 05:18:41 AM »
Both girls are landing here, but it is Claire that is yelping more in pain whenever Siobhan hits home.

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2022, 07:36:20 AM »
Claire, the only thing that will be pulled off, when we are done, are my tits from your  unconscious face.
Siobhan, my knuckles are going to cut that chubby face of yours. Your nose is going to be pumping. The only one who’s going be be unconscious is you when as you hit the ground. You might be bigger than me but the bigger you are the harder you’ll fall bitch!

Oh and you most certainly are not hotter. What the hell is wrong with people!?

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2022, 09:39:05 AM »
Sounds desperate you irish skank.  Looking forward to yanking you along by the hair and hearing you whimper

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2022, 10:45:50 AM »
Sounds desperate you irish skank.  Looking forward to yanking you along by the hair and hearing you whimper
You won’t get fucking near me you big sluggish chunk of shit. You’ll be swinging at me and falling all over the place. You simply won’t be able to keep up, you’re not fit enough or fast enough. I’ll thump, scratch, knee and kick the absolute shit out of you Siobhan!! Gonna get right in your face first though bitch, come on cxnt, let’s go toe to toe, I’m here in my tight top, leggings and Nikes.

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2022, 02:00:03 PM »
I'm here in my bra and shorts Claire.  I can take you fighting like the boys would or as we would do it in a hockey match.  Loving how you cant take your eyes off my tits as we square off.  Bring it on. no rules

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2022, 03:06:22 PM »
I'm here in my bra and shorts Claire.  I can take you fighting like the boys would or as we would do it in a hockey match.  Loving how you cant take your eyes off my tits as we square off.  Bring it on. no rules

What kind of slut wears a bra to a fight!?

I play hockey and I know for a fact I’d both play and fight you off the pitch. Tell us what you mean by fighting like the boys or in a hockey match??

Oh I’ll do anything to beat you. I’m a dirty fighter so expect some low blows and dirty moves bitch, anything fucking goes.

Offline EmmaBitchUK

• 34. Female. English. Bitch
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2022, 06:57:27 PM »

This says more about how much of a slut you are Claire…

Went with Siobhan, even if she’s a bitch too.

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2022, 09:11:38 PM »

This says more about how much of a slut you are Claire…

Went with Siobhan, even if she’s a bitch too.

Eh, she’s clearly showing up wearing nothing but a bra and shorts you thick bitch.