News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight

• 62 Replies

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
Re: Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2022, 04:21:47 PM »
I look this fight and now both women are in a mutual destruction war, I see the hands between both women's thighs doing their works and I wish have a cammera under the fighters for see better the battlefield....

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2022, 10:13:49 AM »
I try to put pressure on Linda, i want to keep attacking her. 
But she's always one step ahead of me. 
She turns the tide and starts getting me in trouble. 
She reaches unerringly between my thighs, grabs the inner labia and gives me a lot. 
Her meanness brings tears to my eyes, she keeps me busy so I'm busy staying on my feet. 
The crowd on the gallery cheers, anticipating that the fight is drawing to the end.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2022, 02:30:00 PM »
Everyone can tell that she is weakening, and she knows she is losing, I see it in her pained face.  I mock her, telling her how her cxnt is inferior, that all her hopes to prove herself have failed.  I jab my nails into her lips more deeply, so I don't lose my grip as I start to pull her around.

Her attacks on me are getting more feeble, she is losing heart.  "How were you int3nding to hurt and humiliate me Anne?  Like this?" and I curl my fingers into fists, crushing and stretching her labia at the same time.  "Drop your hands and shift your legs apart, and I will lease the pressure"

The watchers lean in, is this the finish for the tall German?  as I exult in the mean hold I have her in.  Her own fault for seeking a filthy fight.  My mind races to how she should pay for the various wounds she inflicted on me.  Beyond physical hurt, I want her broken !

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2022, 05:29:22 PM »
My attempt to humiliate Linda first and then get back at her for everything goes horribly wrong. 
Still have my fingers in her slimy cxnt as she proceeds to take both of my labia and pull them harder and harder. 
My suppressed cries of pain echo through the gym. 
Before I can pull my fingers out and retaliate, she squeezes her thighs together and my hand is trapped. 
Press me against her, trying to get her to make a step that releases my hand. 
But Linda is skilled, my hand stays caught until she takes that one step, puts her leg behind mine and makes me stagger. 
A murmur goes through the spectators.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2022, 09:01:38 PM »
Her actions more halting, I become more confident, and shifting my legs, I trip her, landing her on her back, yet again.  All the time in this fight I have mauled her vagina, and now, as my hands grab her legs and spread them, I see the mess I made of it (although it might have looked bad before!). Sodden, reddened, scratches all over, lips distended, clit sticking out, unprotected, her hole gaping, what a ruin.  She gets to look up at my pretty snatch, as a counter point.

I shift my foot nearby, then start probing with my toe, raking my nail here and there.  I shout to the sidelines "Check what she brought in her bag, we all know she likes to 'play' if she ever wins".

There is confusion, as I make sure to keep her splayed on her back, while someone actually realizes I am addressing the audience.  I nod my head "Yes, go through her bag, am sure she brought one, and bring me the contents"

Am I right you German bitch, did you bring any surprises for me?"

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2022, 09:47:37 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What would you like?! 
I've a preference for Feeldoes!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2022, 09:56:11 PM »
"thats right, I knew it!  Hold it up so everyone can see it.  This feeble bitch was going to use that on me!  Throw it to me!"  and it skitters out a few feet away.  I start to drag my heavy load by her legs, as I go to claim the toy.

"You won;t get the pleasure you thought out of that, bitch" as I finally get close enough to claim it.  I regrab your legs and tilt them vertically, then further, as I staddle them with my thighs, my open pussy winking at you.  I hold up the purple plastic so all can see, and invite all to come down and watch.  Perhaps you can take part!"

But first, I stat slapping her face with her own toy, back and forth, then asking her to grab it with her mouth.  She won't even fly over Holland when I am done with her.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 09:57:48 PM by linftr »

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2022, 10:48:24 PM »
Nice!!!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2022, 11:25:40 AM »
Linda, this nasty bitch has my bag searched and comes into possession of the feeldoe i actually brought for her. 
It's so humiliating as she pulls me across the mat to get the toy. 
She enjoys her position and her success to the fullest. 
And the bitch insists on poking my own dildo in my face. 
Oh how i hate that red haired beast!  The only thing that matters now is surviving this ordeal unscathed. 
At some point i'll hold her accountable.  But now, at this moment, i'm at her mercy.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 11:26:51 AM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2022, 02:01:55 PM »
She seems stubborn, not accepting her toy, even though I batter her lips and poke her cheeks with it.  I hold the tip by he rmouth, while I reach back with my other hand and , as if waking up the crowd, I slap her rear like a rifle shot.  She jerks a little, and then I reach a little forward, and I pinch her scratched up and stretched labia.  Something about molesting those flaps that I enjoy, and, I confess, get a tingle from.  Pinch, pull, tug, grope and gouge, they are so pliable, and all mine, like the rest of her.

I am not being sadistic, just insistent, as I give her the chance to start slurping on her toy, but when she doesnt', I invent new twists of her flabby lips.  Mayb she needs lubrication, so I spit onto her face, aiming for her mouth.  I miss the first time, getting her eye, but I get all the chances I want.

My fingers are getting slippery in that swampy pussy, so I bring my hand around, and wipe it on her tit, yanking it up and twisting it.  "You do want to lick your own dick, don't you Anne?".  I try inserting it into her mouth again, while laughing at her drooling cxnt, that is probably aching for relief.  What a fucking pain slut she is.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2022, 10:34:56 AM »
Linda doesn't let up, keeps trying to put the feeldoe in my mouth, but i don't want to give her that satisfaction. 
Her dirty fingers fumble between my thighs. 
She twists, fingers and pulls on my femininity and i try not to let a sound come out of my lips. 
Her means of getting the dildo in my mouth is getting nastier and dirtier.  She spits in my face and the slimy saliva runs down my cheek. 
Oh you dirty bitch! 
I still don't have to put up with everything and i spit back.  Unfortunately, it's only enough to hit her tit. 
It's just a little revenge and i'm more concerned with what's next and how long this redheaded old hag will go on.  At this moment i can only submit to my fate.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2022, 01:39:57 PM »
"Is that all you can do"  looking at your spittle dripping on my breast?  as I stop playing with your plastic toy and just reahc behind me and stuff the longer portion up you cxnt with a grunt on my part.  Your noises are more interesting though.  I admire the purple thing embedded in you, you were aldready pretty wet, and both hands press your legs further, jacknifing you completely, as my tits drape so sweetly in your face.

I swish the spat on one on you, wiping it on your eye socket, then sway them on your face, expecting you to start sucking.  I do have sensitive and delicate tits, and want you to start worshiping.  I manage to manuever my knee near your upraised bottom an dstart thumping that plastic into you, just to remind you that I impaled you with your own disgusting dildo.

"Anne, while I enjoy seeing you looking like a squished bug, this is all about showing everyone how inferior you are.  The sooner you accept your humiliation and grovel, like a trained animal, the sooner this ends.  I certainly hope the audience gets closer and offers me some suggestions".

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2022, 02:03:48 PM »
It just doesn't want to end! 
You've sunk the feeldoe between my thighs and dedicate yourself to my face again. 
Bring your boobs down smear my own saliva in my face. 
Let your nipples circle over my mouth and force me to play with them. 
Which is undoubtedly the nicer alternative to the dildo. 
Carefully push my tongue out and let the tip of my tongue circle around it. 
As a reward, i hear a soft sigh from you, which gets a little louder as my lips close around your nipples and i suck on them tenderly. 
In between i use my tongue and let it gently beat over it. 
As an expression of your desire that i should continue, you press the artificial penis deeper into my femininity with your knee. 
Your play with me gets the crowd hot and, predictably, they want more. 
I can't believe it as shouts echo through the arena demanding to fuck me.
It's mostly the men who say a rhythmic
"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" 
call. 
The only thing I fear now is that you will comply with their request.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2022, 04:46:06 PM »
She is warming to he situation, her brown eyes staring at my breasts, her tongue exploring them.  this is more like it!  I yell for the hair brush in my bag, I must look just so for the crowd, as my right hand goes back and I starts to push and pull that thing in my prey's cxnt.  I love the little suction and noises coming from churning that big pussy as I start to work it.  I do belive some of the noises are coing from her, she is murmuring.

I work up a rythm, then stop, then do it again, but moving more slowly.  I have to keep you primed, as you are being fucked.

I stand up, leaving you flopped over, my tits shiny from your lapping, and swivel around, so I can see what I am doing.  Hmmm, she is a juicy one.  In, out, in , out, ahhh, have the hair brush, as I make sure I look presentable.
Youwant to suck on yourtoy now?   as I pull it out, and substitute mybig toe.  It goes right in, very bizare feeling, as I display the dripping tool to the crowd.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2022, 03:01:52 PM »
Oh my God! 
She knows no mercy! 
Not that the dildo between my thighs is enough for her and Linda fucks my femininity, no, she now also starts to fuck me in the ass. 
She fucks at an uneven pace at first, but then she takes the time to drop me and turn around. 
And then it really starts. 
Linda fucks me at a rhythmic pace. 
I can't suppress a loud groan. 
"Oh you fucking bitch!
That's enough!
You've won!
Now go your own way!" 
I scream indignantly, but not without moaning with pleasure from time to time. 
Not only Linda seems to enjoy the situation, the audience also expresses their fun with heckling.