News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for some movie and tv catfights

• 1 Replies

Offline zk93

Looking for some movie and tv catfights
« on: September 12, 2021, 03:38:09 PM »
Found this site that has list of catfights in movies and tv shows.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.movies/c/xmIWUwTWWEU

They have also given star ratings to the scenes with six stars being the highest.

Most of these I have seen, however some of them I can't find and am interested in finding.

1) "BLACK NETS, JAPANESE, NUDE BATTLE IN WATER AND ON BEACH"
Have searched movie name on IMDB and found movie with name Forbidden Sands/Kindan no suna 1958. Can't seem to find the movie or catfight scene. I think I have seen some other beach catfights scenes from Japanese movies but none of them were nude or underwater.

2) DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE, 1970'S, BRITISH T.V. SERIES THE LEAD CHARACTER [DOCTOR] HAS A MIXUP IN HIS DATING SCHEDULE, AND AT THE END OF THIS EPISODE HIS TWO DATES MIX IT UP IN GREAT ROLLING ACTION AND MICRO-MINIS. BRIEF BUT CUTE--MY PERSONAL T.V. FAVORITE."
 Tried to find any episodes with catfight like this from the series but there doesn't seem to be any episode like this.

3) ******??--HEAT OF THE SUMMER
Have watched a copy of this catfight scene but the print isn't very clear and you can't see the girls properly when they are rolling in the net at the end.

4) ******??? POTPOURRI, LATE 1960'S, APPARENTLY ONE OF THE BEST BAR SCRAPS EVER FILMED,. NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND THIS ONE!?
Can't find it.

5) ***** RAW LOVE
1965 movie but can't find anything about it.

****1/2 SHIP OF LOST WOMEN [LOST WOMEN OF THE SEA],1970'S
Cant find anything

Has anyone seen any of these catfight scenes. Are they as good as described?

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Looking for some movie and tv catfights
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 07:19:42 PM »
Sorry that I can't help you, but thanks a bunch for finding this website.