News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Angie 39 fight"s Gisela in NYC from poll

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Angie 39 fight"s Gisela in NYC from poll
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 05:32:59 AM »

"So, Gisela beat me in a poll fight.   That means most people think she would beat me up in real life.   Not so.   If this was a street fight, no time limit, anything goes, no holds barred, she wouldn't be able to put me away, no matter how bad she beat me.   I wouldn't quit.   If this was a real fight, I'd win.   I demand a rematch, then I'll think of kicking some of these other women's asses.

Above is Angie's posting from right after the poll. Angie is a tough street fighter from NYC. A bikers girl who has been in many fist fights before. Angie has won some and lost some of her fights, but one thing is for sure, win or lose, she is one tough woman.

Below is Gisela’s response. Gisela studies Mauy Thai and kickboxing.

Polls are only for fun rematch or not it doesn't interest me too much.I'm a fighter i only want to fight you in real life , a street fight will be perfect for me. You could win ? I don't think so i will put you KO for several minutes . And if you fight dirty , maybe i could also be in trouble and lose, No shame for me, I’m a sport woman.
I hope i Will travel to NY or you travel to Rome , the only important thing is meet us for a fight and you will See what a kickboxer is able to do with girls like you !!!!

The two women are each adamant that they would win is a real street fight. They challenge and threaten back and forth until Gisela’s boyfriend tell her that he has to go to New York on business and Gisela wants to go with him. She contacts Angie and Angie agrees to set up a place for them to fight, and she asks Gisela if she would mind that the boyfriends would both be there, and some of her friends, and some of the people from fcf. I’m one of the lucky ones because I live in New York and I was invited. Angie set up the fight for Friday night at 10 pm and she set it up in a private parking lot behind a bar/club off of Houston Street and First Ave.

Things really come to a head on Friday night.   Gisela shows up with her boyfriend and Gisela is wearing very short cutoff jeans, and a white blouse, and she sees Angie standing at the bar with a few biker guys and girls. Angie is wearing a similar, very short pair of cutoff jeans and a black midriff blouse showing off her muscular stomach. I’m checking the two women out and I can’t tell which one looks hotter, they both look very hot. Gisela walks over to Angie and they eye each other as they shake hands and Angie’s boyfriend offers to buy a round of drinks, but Gisela says, “we’ll be happy to take you up on that right after I kick Angie’s ass.” Angie stared Gisela up and down and said, “We’ll see which one of us kicks the other ones ass.”

Angie’s boyfriend says, “alright, let’s do it,” as he led the way to a private entrance where two bouncers stood by the door. There was a crowd of at least 30 people that walked out the door, then the two bouncers walked out and locked the door, so that the crowd was locked into the fenced parking lot. One of the bouncers asked the two women to come to the middle of a circle the crowd has formed around them and he said, “this is a no hold bar fight, you fight until the winner says it’s over, do you both agree.” Both women nodded as they looked at each other intensely. Then the bouncer pushed both women back and away from each other and then he quickly moved out of the way screaming, “ALRIGHT BEGIN.”

Angie screams “alright bitch, let’s see what a tough kickboxer you really are,” as she charges right at Gisela throwing lefts and rights. The crowd starts cheering. Gisela raises up her open hands and moves backwards and away from Angie, managing to block all of Angie’s punches. Angie seems a little perplexed at how good Gisela has defended all of her punches as she stands still screaming, “I thought you wanted to fight me you stupid bitch, come on and fight me.” Just as she finished the sentence Gisela’s right fist flew forward at lightning speed and pounded “boom,” right into Angie’s stomach. Her fist bounced right off of Angie’s tight belly and seemed to have no effect on her, and now it’s Gisela who has this shocked look on her face. Angie sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right into Gisela’s nose, swinging her head back and making her nose bleed. Gisela doesn’t step back and as her head comes back forward she sends right fist, left fist, right fist, “bam, bam, bam,” three very fast jabs into Angie’s nose and now Angie’s nose is bloody, and now the crowd is really excited.

The two women step back, Gisela with her open hands up, and Angie with her fists raised up. They stand there, each woman assessing the other. Now both women know that this is going to be a little harder than she originally thought it might be. They start to circle each other, checking each other out. Angie rushes Gilda, and Gisela is caught totally off guard as Angie grabs her blouse and she shoves her back hard. Gisela's blouse rips right off of her chest as she stumbles backwards on her high heels, and her blouse rips right off of her chest in Angie's hands and the crowd starts screaming as Gisela is standing there in her bra. Angie screams, "now I'm going to expose those pathetic little tits of your bitch," as she goes right after Gisela grabbing at her bra, but before she has a chance to get there, Gisela raises her right knee and gives Angie a Straight knee kick right in between her legs, Angie grabs her aching pussy as she moves backwards leaning over in pain. Gisela takes her right foot and she sends a reverse roundhouse kick to the side of Angie's head sending her reeling sideways until she falls over onto the cement. Angie quickly scrambles up to her feet again and she turns to face Gisela.

But just as she gets up onto her wobbly, rubberly legs, Gisela takes her left fist and she just comes swinging around,and she punches Angie "bang," ion the right side of her chin, spinning Angie, halfway around in a circle. Angie is just standing there with her back to Gisela and Gisela spins Angie back around to face her,and she takes her right fist and she sends it plowing, full force, "bang," uppercut into Angie's jaw. You can hear Anries teeth chatter in her head as her head swings strait upon the air, and Angie teeter backwards on her feet until her head comes back down, and when it does, Angie's eyes are swimming in her head, and her legs are all rubbery, and Angie just has this goofy little grin across her face as she stumbles forward and backwards on her wobbly legs until she falls right over onto her ass on the cement floor. Angie is already punched silly, but Gisela is crazy and she's fuckin still really piissed off, and now she really wants to knock the shit out of Angie and humiliate her. She grabs Angie's blouse,and she holds Angie up on her wobbly legs, screaming "I thought you were so fuckin tough, and look at you with that stupid little smile across her face,  I punched you silly, and now I'm really going to humiliate you." Gisela shoves Angie backwards, and Angie's blouse right off of her chest, as she stumbles backwards and she almost falls over. The crowd is screaming as Angie's big white halter bra is exposed right in front everyone. Gisela is laughing as she screams, "I knocked the shit out of you,and now I'm going to knock the shit out of your big,  sexy tits of yours. Gisela balls her fists up like a man as she steps forward and starts right fist, "boom," left breast, left fist, "boom," right breast, "boom, boom, boom, boom, pummeling Angie's gig, sexy tits. She's using Angie's huge breasts as punching bags, and Angie's tits are swinging from side to side and bouncing up and down and up and down. Angie is feebly holding hands up in front of herself, and she cries out "Please stop." Gisela punches Angie's tits until they're all swollen and black and blue.

Gisela laughs and she screams, "You want me to stop beating  you up bitch, then beg me to lick and kiss my ass." Angie is normally quite dominant. She's used to telling others what to do, and she feebly shoves Gisela backwards.  Gisela is caught totally off guard as Angie dives at Gisela's legs, wrapping her arms around Gisela's knees and she tackles Gisela to the ground.  Angie screams, "I'm not finished with you yet you fucking whore, as she climbs right on top of Gisela, but Gisela quickly sends her right fist "bang," uppercut into Angie's jaw. And you can hear her teeth smash together and rattle in her head and her  head snaps straight up in the air. Gisela sits up and she sends her right fist plowing, "bang," into Angie's chin, and Angie falls right off of Gisela,and now Gisela gets on top of her and she grabs Angie's arms and she struggles to hold them down to the ground, Angie is struggling too,and tears start welling in her eyes as Gisela overpowers her, and she holds her wrists pinned down the ground. Then she raises up and she puts her knees on Agie's arms, and she pins them down helplessly to the ground. She renders Angie totally helpless and she starts laughing as she screams, "I've waited a long time for this, and now I'm going to humiliate you right in front of your boyfriend, and all of your friends you fuckin big mouth. Now are you ready to fuckin beg me whore, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you."  Angie's face is bright red from the frustration and humiliation right in front of everyone as tears start rolling down her cheeks and feebly she's bucking and kicking helplessly. Angie is all pummeled, and she's weak, and she can't free her hands. Gisela loses patience with Angie, and she loses her temper and she takes the open palm of her right hand, and she starts.cracking Angie's face back and forth, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand "bam, bam, bam, bam." Gisela is slapping Angie silly, and Angie is seeing stars, fuckin stars as her face is getting red from the full force of Gisela's slaps. Gisela screams, "you better say it  bitch, or I will stand you up you whore,and I'll knock the shit out of you all over again. Angie is crying and crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. 

Gisela balls her right fist up and she smashes it "bang," into Angie's nose again. Blood is gushing from Angie's nose and it's starting to fill up in Angie's mouth. Angie is crying like a baby and she cries out, Alright, you win, let me go." Gisela stands up and she lowers her cutoff jeans. the crowd is going crazy. Then Gisela lowers her panties. Angie has tears streaming down her cheek, mixing with her blood and black eye makeup. Angie sits up crying out, "no, never, get away from me, but Gisela takes her right foot and she shoves Angie back over onto her back. Gisela sits down facing Angie's feet, and she lowers her ass down right on Angie's face. She's smothering Angie with her ass, and Angie is bucking and kicking and flailing her arms around. Gisela grabs Angie's wrists as she has Angie'sface engulfed in her ass. Angie stops bucking and kicking and her hands just starts flapping around in Gisela's hands, and Angie starts to see black, but just then Gisela raises her ass up off of Angie's face, and Angie is coughing and gasping in large gulps of air. Gisela screams "kiss my ass whore." Angie is still spluttering blood and gasping for air, but she doesn't do a fuckin thing. Gisela lowers her ass back down onto Angie's face again. She's starving Angie of precious air,and Angie's face is buried in Gisela's ass. Gisela can feel the warm breath, and Angie's nose submerged into her ass hole, and she screams, Stick your tongue into. My ass hole and lick my ass hole clean,or I'll stand you up and knockthe shit out of you all over again." She raises up over Angie, so that her ass holes is right over Angie's mouth. Angie has no choice and she sticks her tongue out. Angie puts her tongue on Gisela's anus. The crowd goes quite. It's so quite you can hear a pin drop. Angie slides her tongue right into Gisela's ass hole. She starts plunging her tongue in and out and in and out over and over again. Gisela screams "kiss my ass bitch." Angie starts raising her head up and kissing Gisela's ass over and over again. Gisela raises up off of Angie and she turns around facing Angie's head and she's laughing as she screams, "now you're going to lickmy cxnt whore. Angie is scared and she's totally submissive to Gisela and she raises her head up off of the ground, and Angie's eyes are still swimming around in her head, and her head is all wobbly as she sticks her tongue right into Gisela's pussy and she starts licking her pussy, feverishly, over and over again like a fuckin dog licking it's master. She's passionately making love to Gisela's soaking wet pussy until Gisela cum right on her face. The crowd is going crazy as Gisela gets up off of Angie and she puts he panties and her sexy cut off jeans. Then she grabs her torn blouse and she puts if back on and she grabs Angie's biker boyfriends arm and she grabs her boyfriends arm, and they walk back not the bar to have a round of drinks, leaving Angie laying there all crying  and all bloody and black and blue,and the crowd is applauding and cheering Gisela.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 10:45:49 PM »
Good story, Gisela destroyed Angie quickly but i think that Corinne will beat Angie too!!!!!!
I think after I kick Corinne's ass, I will take on Gil

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 11:21:23 PM »
Some story.  A total fabrication.  I would never kiss anyone's ass or cry tears in any fight.  I might get beat up, but I would never, ever submit to anyone