News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfight Tournament First Round

• 27 Replies

Offline italianbustygirl

Re: Titfight Tournament First Round
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 09:43:42 AM »
i'm in front of francesca her boobs are so big, but i'm not afraid and i try to attack frontally hitting her repeatly

Offline teencurves

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2019, 09:46:07 AM »
I have always demolished Agnese's tits, and this time too I will reduce her to tears, so I mercilessly load her like a bull so my huge tits start to hit her titties wildly
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you charge me and you push me against the wall your big boobs are demolishing mine i scream in pain
i love titfight titboxing rough catfight and sexfight

Offline francyboobs

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 09:51:22 AM »
i'm in front of francesca her boobs are so big, but i'm not afraid and i try to attack frontally hitting her repeatly
you attack me immediately, but while you do it I stagger, your blows are so weak, for my huge boobs, so I smile and I take you in a bearhud, so that my nipples drill your tits, you you're my bitch, I say tightening louder and louder
I fight boxe titfight sexfight catfight i fight men and women

Offline Katteenboobs

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 09:54:05 AM »
t's time to fight, so I challenge fabiana in a showdown of boobs vs boobs, our boobs fight a hard fight nipple vs nipple
i'm brutal in my fight i lover destroy and punish all the bitches of the world, i love titfigh boxing and catfight

Offline Fabiana

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2019, 09:56:03 AM »
t's time to fight, so I challenge fabiana in a showdown of boobs vs boobs, our boobs fight a hard fight nipple vs nipple
i start to move my shoulders , so my boobs start to hit yours left right over and over

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 09:43:39 PM »
Amazing start, at the moment Fabiana has Kat in the defense...

Cristina outclasses her equally busty rival Paola in dominating fashion...

Franceska has Jessyca in the defensive and tries to break her with a bearhug...

Paffy shows I underestimated her a lot by degrading Lucy...

Roxy nearly brakes Agnese...

Annabelle and Valerie having a hard figh against each other...

Angela is toying with Mary...

and Carla declasses Emy. :O

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2019, 02:52:06 PM »
I would like to challenge you
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2019, 11:51:29 PM »
looking the first round how the girls fighting each other... interesting matches waiting my oportunity...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline CristinaDelBasso

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2019, 03:08:01 PM »
I am here to win the tournament, and I will not be sure this stupid bitch to beat me, so I immediately take her into a powerful frontal bearhug, so that my huge boobs engulf her
oh my God, I can not believe in your power your bearhug completely flattens my big boobs, I'm moaning for the pain
I easily raise you from the mat, so i push you on the wall, and i mercyless rage on your boobs

Offline angela1995

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2019, 03:38:41 PM »
i'm going to teach the worst lessom of the life at this little bitch, i immediatly attack her bumping my boobs on hers one two three times
Angela immediatly attack my boobs but i react bumping my boobs on hers
You react but your boobs are very weak i start to hit with my hard nipples your boobs over and over
i fight men and women, i like boxing fistfight titboxing tifight brutal catfight

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2019, 03:44:27 PM »
i'm going to teach the worst lessom of the life at this little bitch, i immediatly attack her bumping my boobs on hers one two three times
Angela immediatly attack my boobs but i react bumping my boobs on hers
You react but your boobs are very weak i start to hit with my hard nipples your boobs over and over
Why did I slap your boobs real tight, Angela?
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline paolabigboobs

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2019, 09:34:37 AM »
I am here to win the tournament, and I will not be sure this stupid bitch to beat me, so I immediately take her into a powerful frontal bearhug, so that my huge boobs engulf her
oh my God, I can not believe in your power your bearhug completely flattens my big boobs, I'm moaning for the pain
I easily raise you from the mat, so i push you on the wall, and i mercyless rage on your boobs
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhplease let me go i cry completely at your mercy ,my boobs are taking the worst lesson of their life
i'm 24 yo 6'0 130 lbs 38EE,

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2019, 05:51:26 PM »
Nearly all my votes were right! :D

But I'm sad and shocked Kats hot boobs were bested by Fabiana, anyway congrats to her for achieving this victory.

I was also wrong about Paola giving Cristina a fight, she never stood any chance. <.<

But I'm glad Valery was able to beat Annabelle in the end.