News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amanda's birthday present final chapter.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Amanda's birthday present final chapter.
« on: August 20, 2021, 10:36:24 PM »
Part 2.
Dale was helpless to intervene being handcuffed to the bed and watched as his new girlfriend Amanda staggered across their bedroom with her hands buried deep in the hair of her equally hot friend Lindsey. The two cursed and almost growled as the two pressed together with hands in hair locking eyes as they staggered around the bedroom. Bare feet thumping on the hard wood floor as each tiny women tried to yank the other off balance.
Soon they ended up on the edge of the bed and again Lindsey ended up on top with Amanda wrapping her legs around her waist, once again.
She growled “ not this time”  releasing  her hair hold on  Amanda and dug her open hands into the exposed breasts of her rival.
Amanda howled in pain and tried to escape. She panicked for a moment until she heard Dale coach her “ grab her tits, babe.”  She obeyed and soon managed to push her way off of Lindsey. Both now standing with pretty little hands engulfing equally large mounds of breast flesh. Pretty manicured nails digging into firm flesh.
Each squealing and growling in pain and anger.  Each locking eyes and challenging without words ‘ the harder you dig, the more I dig into your tits.’
They both threw looks in Dale’s direction and realized he was enjoying this immensely. Not only where they fighting to defeat their equally matched advisory but over him. 
They staggered around the bedroom breathing heavily from the physical exertion and the pain.  Lindsey broke the hold first and in one swift motion thrusted her one hand down Amanda’s yoga pants and dug deeply into her rivals crotch and head butted her at the same moment.  Amanda saw stars and everything went dark.
Dale looked at her knocked out girlfriend and saw Lindsey eye him up. She smiled at her fallen rival and soon took her pants off.  She went to her beaten rival and began to strip her pants off of her. She turned to look at Dale and noticed he was not minding this.
“might as well get us all naked.” She smiled.  He smiled back as she went to the bed and crawled on top of him and made herself at home on his throbbing manhood.
“I won you, fair and square” she giggled. “well, might not have been very fair, but I won.”
As she slowly crawled up on him she grinned “ you did win, and I am helpless to stop you, but I don’t think Amanda will give me up that easily.”
She slid his manhood into herself and purred “she is welcome to try anytime to win you back.”
She rode him for several moments until she noticed his eyes flicker behind her and saw a huge grin appear and noticed his large manhood seam to jump in size as she felt a sharp yank on her head and heard  Amanda  hiss “Get off my man’s dick, you b*tch! You want to fight naked? Fine by me!”  She had woken and was pulling her off of him.
Soon both nimble naked women where intertwined on his bed exchanging slaps, punches and scratching backs, breasts, arms and pulling hair as they quickly rolled on the bed.  Legs intertwined bringing neatly trimmed crotches close enough to touch the others thighs as they quickly coiled firm shapely legs around each other.
They managed to neutralize the others most lethal weapons, her legs, and where left with only arms and hands to fight. They soon ended up in a stalemate as they catballed together with arms wrapping around the others back. Digging nails deeply into the other’s shoulders and back.  Their ample breasts pressed together as each panted from combat.
They felt his strong arms try and separate them.  This startled them with Amanda darting her eye to a smiling Dale “ what the f*ck! How did you get out of the handcuffs?”  Still smiling he said “ trick handcuffs.”  Lindsey now shot him a look, fighting to keep her hold on Amanda “ you could have stopped us at any time?!”
Dale stopped smiling and said “ yes, but would you have wanted me too?” He managed to pry them apart just enough to wedge his body between them and they separated going to opposite ends of the bedroom.
“ I know you still have something to settle, but I don’t want to see either of you hurt any more than need be.” He pleaded.
“What did you have in mind?” Lindsey asked.
Soon both women were handcuffed  and facing the other.  They began by shoulder checking each other and eventually got into a rhythm as they slammed breasts and stomachs together.
They circled the room slowly as they rammed their sexy bodies together.
“Fight with your most prized weapons.” He stated.  They rammed breasts together till each breast turned red.  With each slam sweat dampened hair swayed as ass cheeks lightly giggled.
They finally came together as Lindsey pressed Amanda into the wall and kneaded her in the crotch.  It was a glancing blow, but she felt it and almost doubled over in pain. Amanda recovered and soon they were exchanging knee butts to the others privates. Amanda tripped and Lindsey tried to kick her but managed to fall herself. 
They landed just far enough away to kick at the other but only managed to strike the others leg.
“This is stupid, uncuff us!” both exclaimed.
Dale submitted and after putting himself between them he complied and as soon as he stepped away they came together on the floor and became of tangle of flesh as each began to attack the others privates.
They lay side by side as each dug fingers into the others crotch.  Nails dug deep as both let out screams of rage and pain.
Soon each was fighting to get the others hand out of her private parts and ended up in another catball holding the others hands at the wrists to keep the attacks from coming.
Side by side they struggled until both where exhausted.
“Can we call this a tie?” Dale asked, his smile having returned.
Neither spoke for a moment until he separated them and said “ there is enough of me to go around.”
Soon the two women made up and decided it was better to share than to fight over him and they lived happily ever after, for the night, at least.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Amanda's birthday present final chapter.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 03:47:46 AM »
Nice story but dang it I wanted to see Lindsey beat Amanda. She is smoking hot. Not that Amanda isn’t but Lindsey showed she was really willing to beat the other girl. They could’ve made up once she was labeled the jobber of the group until she was able to take control of her bf back. However I don’t think Lindsey would be very easy yo take down. I think Lindsey would have won a straight up titfight too and Dale was obviously enjoying seeing his gf being beaten. He just couldn’t say so with his gf there.