News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vika vs Paris Love at TillyTown

• 47 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Vika vs Paris Love at TillyTown
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2023, 05:00:45 PM »
I'm REALLY on the fence about buying this. It's going g to be this or the current Suitfights match. The majority reviews for this fight have been "mid" but the little play-by-play reviews people have given seem to describe the fight as having everything we look for in "real" catfights PLUS someone actually LOST A TOOTH ??? they also say it's a lot of body to body close contact grappling (which I really like) but despite all of that don't give it a favorable rating? I've noticed over all my years on this forum there is an insane amount of bias on this site (even though most won't admit it) in favor of Suitfights. Basically if you're not them people seem to be really harsh towards your productions no matter how good the fight actually is. I've seen fights (particularly from Tilly) that have buried some of SF matches as far as fight quality. In fact I'd say Tillys fights are equal to theirs. I will admit NOBODY at the moment comes close to Suitfights total production. Their camera work, sound, etc. are second to none, however not all their fights have been the 5 star bangers people make them out to be. SF IMO has only put out maybe 2 stinkers but most of their fights average around good to above average with only a few hitting the coveted EPIC rating which isn't a slight at Suitfights at all. Suitfights still has the luxury of putting out arguably the beast catfight ever (my personal favorite) Jess vs Mira 2 so the praise they get is warranted. I just think it's unfair that no other producers really seem to get a fair shake around here. Which is why I'm asking could someone DM me a fair play-by-play of this fight? It doesn't have to be insanely detailed or long but just a fair assessment of the fight. PLEASE INCLUDE SPOILERS I have a pretty good idea who won anyway LOL!

THANKS, Rant over ;D
PS
I'm not taking shots at anyone with my SF bias claim. To quote a YouTuber I follow  "Like what you like, just don't be a dick" about it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 05:03:00 PM by jaybee »

Offline b3b392

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2023, 08:08:10 PM »
I'm REALLY on the fence about buying this. It's going g to be this or the current Suitfights match. The majority reviews for this fight have been "mid" but the little play-by-play reviews people have given seem to describe the fight as having everything we look for in "real" catfights PLUS someone actually LOST A TOOTH ??? they also say it's a lot of body to body close contact grappling (which I really like) but despite all of that don't give it a favorable rating? I've noticed over all my years on this forum there is an insane amount of bias on this site (even though most won't admit it) in favor of Suitfights. Basically if you're not them people seem to be really harsh towards your productions no matter how good the fight actually is. I've seen fights (particularly from Tilly) that have buried some of SF matches as far as fight quality. In fact I'd say Tillys fights are equal to theirs. I will admit NOBODY at the moment comes close to Suitfights total production. Their camera work, sound, etc. are second to none, however not all their fights have been the 5 star bangers people make them out to be. SF IMO has only put out maybe 2 stinkers but most of their fights average around good to above average with only a few hitting the coveted EPIC rating which isn't a slight at Suitfights at all. Suitfights still has the luxury of putting out arguably the beast catfight ever (my personal favorite) Jess vs Mira 2 so the praise they get is warranted. I just think it's unfair that no other producers really seem to get a fair shake around here. Which is why I'm asking could someone DM me a fair play-by-play of this fight? It doesn't have to be insanely detailed or long but just a fair assessment of the fight. PLEASE INCLUDE SPOILERS I have a pretty good idea who won anyway LOL!

THANKS, Rant over ;D
PS
I'm not taking shots at anyone with my SF bias claim. To quote a YouTuber I follow  "Like what you like, just don't be a dick" about it.

Vika starts fairly sprightly and then Paris wrestles her head off, occasionally throwing a punch or two to Vika's back. In the middle of the three submissions Paris manages to gain, Vika takes Paris' back and after a while Paris taps, then we see her front tooth fall out as they separate. It's not an especially violent fight and it's not a strike that makes a tooth going flying, it's all pretty innocuous.

The women fight nude in a very confined space so the camera is always very close to the action. They give each other the bird at the end of the fight but in a pretty playful manner, there's no real animosity here other than Paris being a little peeved about her tooth.

Compared to the recent SF fight, it's a bit tamer with more nudity. The tooth thing makes it fairly unique, but again, it's not really that big a moment in the moment. Neither fight is especially competitive and they are almost exactly the same length. Both have hefty pre-fight interviews and brief after fight interviews and the SF gumroad purchase also contains a clip of both women showering and some brief behind the scenes stuff. They are honestly pretty even productions overall, I'd lean slightly more in favour of the SF match-up, despite liking the girls more in this fight, but that's mostly due to the very confined space which the Vika vs Paris fight takes place within.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2023, 09:09:50 PM »

THANKS, Rant over ;D
PS

Vika starts fairly sprightly and then Paris wrestles her head off, occasionally throwing a punch or two to Vika's back. In the middle of the three submissions Paris manages to gain, Vika takes Paris' back and after a while Paris taps, then we see her front tooth fall out as they separate. It's not an especially violent fight and it's not a strike that makes a tooth going flying, it's all pretty innocuous.

The women fight nude in a very confined space so the camera is always very close to the action. They give each other the bird at the end of the fight but in a pretty playful manner, there's no real animosity here other than Paris being a little peeved about her tooth.

Compared to the recent SF fight, it's a bit tamer with more nudity. The tooth thing makes it fairly unique, but again, it's not really that big a moment in the moment. Neither fight is especially competitive and they are almost exactly the same length. Both have hefty pre-fight interviews and brief after fight interviews and the SF gumroad purchase also contains a clip of both women showering and some brief behind the scenes stuff. They are honestly pretty even productions overall, I'd lean slightly more in favour of the SF match-up, despite liking the girls more in this fight, but that's mostly due to the very confined space which the Vika vs Paris fight takes place within.

Now THIS is an unbiased and incredibly well written and  detailed description. I like how you compared the two fights and threw out a very fair personal opinion on both it really helped my decision. Turns out I was wrong on who lost the tooth I guess that's why I'm not a detective lol. Since both fights sound quite even quality wise I'll go with Suitefights since it's the cheaper fight to break the tie.

Thanks again my friend  for taking the time.