News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A free titfight game: super titfighter 2

• 16 Replies

Offline Voonygoodgirl

• Valerie the Vicious Big Booty Queen
Re: A free titfight game: super titfighter 2
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2024, 08:57:01 PM »
I decided to share for free my titfight game !
There is a story mode, player vs player match on the same computer, it is possible to watch AI vs AI match and to play freely against AI (with the editor) and there is a way to do online matchs but it is a bit complicated and I never tested it. But it could be possible !
The gameplay is not very good, all characters have the same moves. but it is fun to watch fights ^^
I give the editor with it too (it is useful to do ai vs ai match for example).
There are very detailed manuals on each folder (gamle and editor). It is VERY important to read them to know how to launch/play the game/editor

To install the game, just extract the two folders where you want (and read the manuals)
the .exe could trigger the antivirus softwares but it is a false alert: the .exe was edited because the original version is in japanese.  (Antivirus don't like edited .exe).
The software is very well know in the fighting game community: "2D Fighter Maker 2002" or "2D Fighter Maker 2nd"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighter_Maker
The company never did translation (from japanese to english) of the software, so the community did it. They had to edit the .exe (the .exe itself contain all the editor so it was the only way to do it) and so the antivirus considere it as a virus.

The download link will be available during only one week, so you can upload the game for other people where you want, to share it on forums and so on, it coyumld be cool to do it so everybody could have it. This is now an "Abandonware" ^^
Well, this is the wetransfer link to download the game:
https://we.tl/t-i2jvBq8InA
Could you make a new wetransfer link so we can download it please
-You're queen bitch,
 Val

Offline Voonygoodgirl

• Valerie the Vicious Big Booty Queen
Re: A free titfight game: super titfighter 2
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2024, 06:22:30 AM »
I couldn't download it in time can you please send another link for it?
-You're queen bitch,
 Val