News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CFWA TAG TEAM championship CARMEN n EVE vs IZZYJEWEL n ELLIECLAWZ

• 33 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Weasel: That was a good last match. But I'm wanting to see those Mean Girls in action."

Gorilla: "R you kidding me?" "You think they really have a shot at the champs?"

Weasel: "I would have loved to manage them back in my days."
"Beautiful, glamorous and eager to win."

Gorilla: "You mean cheat their way to victory, don't you?"
"Well the Sinful Senorita's may have some tricks up their sleeve for tonight."
"Not to mention, being two world class beauties, themselves."

Weasel: "Why don't you go suck on a banana?"

Gorilla: "How about I tell the champs what you have been saying about them?"

Weasel: "No need to do that, I was kidding."

Gorilla: "Uh huh just like the Weasel you are." "Sending it to our broadcast collegues."

Oklahoma Cowboy: "Thanks Gorilla, and what a spectacle here tonight!"

Royal Ring Bawler: "Yes but now it's time for the puppies!!"

Okalahoma C: " Please Bawler, try to control yourself."
"This final match of the evening, for ALL the bragging rights."
"As well as the gold!!"

Royal B: Latina puppies, blonde puppies, brunette puppies .."

Oklahoma C: "Well anyways it is about to get loud as hell in this arena."
"Due to that unprovoked attack on the general manager. BustyTiffany just recently."
"She will not be able to be here tonight."
"Make no mistake, she will be back." "There will be hell to pay."

Royal B: "Listen to that music cowboy, you know what that means?"

(Judas Priest Painkiller begins to play ..
Link to it on rock playlist on youtube will be below. Ladies feel free to roam through it.
Maybe find some ring entry music for yourselves.)

Okalahoma C: "That means the president and Ceo of the company is in the house."
"Before having to retire due to injuries." "Storm had a stunner style finisher. Called the Painkiller."
Going from that, to his desire to bring more spotlight. To the Women's professional wrestling."
"He created the CFWA!!"
"Here we go business is about to pick up!"

Storm ...
"With no further ado, thank you for being here. As well as watching in around the world!"

CALIENTE Y LOCO the SINFUL SENORITAS CARMEN and EVANGELINA 
to defend the TAG TEAM CHAMPSIONSHIP against.
MEAN GIRLS IZZYJEWEL and ELLIECLAWZ

WELCOME TO the MONDAY NIGHT CLAWZ MAIN EVENT!!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 05:58:49 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: CFWA TAG TEAM championship CARMEN n EVE vs IZZYJEWEL n ELLIECLAWZ
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 05:59:20 PM »
THE CURRENT CHAMPS CARMEN N EVANGELINA !!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 05:59:41 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 06:00:13 PM »
The challengers

IZZYJEWEL n ELLIECLAWZ
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 06:00:39 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline BriannaAmor

• God Member
  • Champion Booty
    • Da Gram
Caliente
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 11:09:32 PM »
Locas all day.

-BF
Juicy

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 11:27:13 PM »
A Metal version of "Havana" plays as Eva and I come out to the ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVWXC17wwA

Announcer:  Coming down the aisle first, the tag team champions representing the DOA, from Latin America at a combined weight of 275 lbs CALIENTE Y LOCA!!!

I come out wearing a black tank with the DOA logo on it and a tight black pair of yoga leggings with black boots with white pentagrams on them.  I hold my belt as I come down with Eva following me.  I hand the belt to the attendants and strut around showing off my 5'4" 125 lb body with 34D chest.  My long black hair worn straight.  I head to the announcers and give them a nice little lap dance before getting up.  I head to the ring apron, leap onto it.  Grabbing the top rope I bend over a bit, my black yoga leggings somewhat transparent showing my zebra print thong under.  I grab the top rope, leap in the air and land in the splits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox1a_R4Ls2c

Offline EllieClawz

• Twisting dicks and slapping tits.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 12:42:34 AM »
"Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish suddenly bursts into life through the speakers, and the tunnel glows purple and pink as Izzy and I strut down the aisle, confident smirks on our faces as we walk side by side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-TbQnONe_w

All the Mean Girls are in attendance as well, cheering for us as we wink and blow kisses to our fans. I shake my perfect 32DD chest for the crowd, and our cheers get even louder, as Izzy gives her round butt a shake as well.  As we approach the ring, we glare at our opponents.  The announcers look at us longingly, but I raise my eyebrows at them before shaking my head and turning for the ring instead, Izzy doing the same. I climb over the rope first, stopping halfway to let the rope slide through my sweaty cleavage in my pink top and down through crotch area, tightly covered by black yoga pants, a pink thong beneath them. When I've given the crowd enough of a glimpse of my perfect bod, I climb all the way into the ring and take a lap around it, jumping with my hands in the air. Izzy follows suit, also stopping to give the crowd a look, also wearing a pink top and white yoga pants. After we're both done with our entrance, we head over to our corner to wait.
It will end in humiliation.

Offline IzzyJewel

• I'll crush your head with my thighs!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2020, 11:24:07 AM »
I enter the ring right behind Ellie, still grinning with confidence as I watch her show off her body. I slide cat-like into the ring, and go directly to the corner, jumping up on the turnbuckle and raising both hands as the crowd cheers. After ten seconds or so, I hop back down and join Ellie in the corner. My 5' frame seems small in comparison, but I know deep down that the size of the fight in me far outsizes anyone. With our hands on our hips, we wait in silence, ready for the match to start.
Fuck bitches, get moneyyyy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 01:53:28 PM »
I slap the Cuban on her ass to let her know that I want to start out this match as she goes to our corner.  I wait to see which one of the mean girls that is sent out against me as I head to the center of the ring. 

DING DING DING

The Bell signals the start of the match.  I smirk, bent over slightly shaking my ass in my tight yoga leggings as I wait on whoever my opponent is.  My hands up in the air ready to lock up with one of the mean girls. 

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 08:03:29 PM »
Good to see the cuban tag team fighting again. I think the mean girls stand not really a chance. Ellie should be to match them in strenght but she can't match their in ring experience. Looking at Izzy I think she doesn't have the experience nor physical strenght as her body looks to fragile to compete in this match up.

Anyway I hope to see a good show!

Offline EllieClawz

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2020, 10:13:07 PM »
"Let me take this," I say to Izzy, and she nods and goes to the corner. I lock eyes with Carmen as the bell dings, my smirk still on my face.

"You ready to do this?" I purr, walking seductively towards you, raising my hand as well. When we are closer, I twirl my fingers into your hand, and grin right in your face.

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2020, 10:16:54 PM »
Ellie seems a bit bigger than me as I head out to ring center to face her.  My arms are up for a lock up attempt. She comes over and smirks in my face.  She asks me if I am ready as she goes to lock up with me.

I lock up with her as her fingers interlock with mine.  I smile back.

Me:  Yes I am!!!

Right after I say that, I try to fire a kick aimed right into her exposed stomach.  It might not be the most sportswomanlike move in wrestling, but Eva and I are champs for a reason. 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2020, 05:10:43 AM »

Gorilla: They are hanging from the rafters here. This thing about to get underway ...

Oklahoma Cowboy: Complete pandemonium, only silenced. By the arrival of the ladies ringside.

Royal Bawler: Just was looking at social media. These four ladies trending huge, worldwide!!

Weasel: Then ring the bell dummy, I want Gorilla to eat his words, with his banana." "My pick the Mean girls.

DING DING DING !!

Gorilla: Opening bell sounds here we go. This has the makings of a classic confrontation!

Oklahoma Cowboy: It's on with Carmen and Ellie to start off the match

Offline EllieClawz

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2020, 11:04:02 PM »
The flat top of your foot slams into my stomach and I bend forward and grunt as some of the wind is knocked out of me. Angrily, I try to return the favor. I drive my fist as hard as I can towards your crotch, hoping to catch you off guard, despite the pain in my stomach.

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2020, 11:35:11 PM »
I send a kick into Ellie's belly but then she returns with a punch to my pussy. 

Me:  AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I scream holding my sore pussy through my black yoga tights eyes rolling back and trying to be a little big more dramatic to draw attention to the ref about the low blow that I just received.