News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chat about really old lady catfights, granny, elderly retired women who fight.

• 4 Replies

Offline wandacat58

Hi, due to my age of being 78 i much prefer to chat about others who are much older. Women who are beyond mature, pretty gilf granny cats, old ladies who like to catfight and battle in the nude preferably. If this fits you
or interests you at all please give me a private message.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
At age 61 and catfighting for most of my adult life, this is something that gets my attention.  People have to come to the realization that women in their 60's/70's are not nearly as feeble as they once were. I've come across a large number of ladies on here who are just as willing and able to catfight as mean and as nasty as many of the younger women. Let's call this Granny Power.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
nice comment dee  i know your feelings   :-*
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Have been turned on by catfights between women of any age for as long as I can remember. But I have to admit that a nasty catfight between mature ladies is the hottest. No inhibitions, no embarassment, no rules.
The older gals tend to fight dirtier. And by mature I mean 60's, 70's and even 80's. Let the old fur fly.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Maureen here. In my 60's as well and I can still shred a couple of tits and maul an opponent's snatch with the best of em. The older, the nastier.